Score Prediction & thoughts on Hearts v Falkirk

Charlie-Brown

Charlie-Brown

1-0 Hearts scorer Nade - not sure who should replace Mikey Stewart? wasn't too impressed with Palazeulos last time out.

Charlie-Brown
Im going to go for 2-0. Yeah I know im crazy. Nade and Bruno the scorers. C'mon the Hearts!

I'd prefer if your prediction was more correct than mine but any 3 pts will do. :)

Its funny how Nade has scored once now loads of us are thinking he will score everyweek. His shot against Inverness was a belter though. However I do think he just decided to welly it because he couldnt be bothered running. Ive changed my mind with my prediction. 3-0 Nade hat-trick

We_are_the_Hearts
1-0 Hearts scorer Nade - not sure who should replace Mikey Stewart? wasn't too impressed with Palazeulos last time out.

That is an interesting question. Personally I would bring in Obua and put Bruno a little bit deeper. As for the score, I'll go 2-1 to the JTs.

Its funny how Nade has scored once now loads of us are thinking he will score everyweek. His shot against Inverness was a belter though. However I do think he just decided to welly it because he couldnt be bothered running. Ive changed my mind with my prediction. 3-0 Nade hat-trick

3 - 0 would be great!

However, as we have only managed to score 8 goals in the last 10 games (and we have never scored more than one goal per match), I have to say this is a bit ambitious! :rolleyes:

Nelly Terraces
3 - 0 would be great!

However, as we have only managed to score 8 goals in the last 10 games (and we have never scored more than one goal per match), I have to say this is a bit ambitious! :rolleyes:

We need 3 to go into Plus goals in the old goal diff stakes, so 3 would be great, if, however, unlikely.

Personally I would bring in Obua and put Bruno a little bit deeper.

I think you're on the money with this! Obua on for 60 minutes and subbed for Jamie Mole.

3 - 0 tomorrow

1-0 hearts...

contentious penalty decision in our favour denies falkirk a late leveller...

but who gives a feck? they're from falkirk.

scott herbertson

Before we get too acarried away it's worth reflecting that they are on a run fio 5 league games without defeat, 2 wins and 3 draws, with a CIS victory in there as well. They are hard to score against

portobellojambo1
Before we get too acarried away it's worth reflecting that they are on a run fio 5 league games without defeat, 2 wins and 3 draws, with a CIS victory in there as well. They are hard to score against

I tend not to track how other teams are doing Scott, hence without the above I wouldn't have had a clue how Falkirk are doing (the last fixture where I showed any sort of interest in how Falkirk were playing was 13 September, when we played them through there, and I do not watch any Scottish football

highlights on TV).

I had gone for a 2-0 win to Hearts, no real reasons for it, but I will stick with that anyway. The only safe prediction I am willing to make is that it is going to be bloody cold this afternoon.

john brownlee

there's one thing for certin shuges big honest scottish bhoys will be kickin' lumps out of Nade and Bruno

still go for the usual one nil. Lets keep the sequence going, even if its only to upset the moaners.

Come on the mighty JTs

Given recent results for both sides, this fixture has 1 - 1 written all over it.

Hope I'm wrong and Hearts win but unless either side get a lucky penalty or o.g then this is one for the coupon . ..

i'm going for an over optomistic 4-0, Nade 2 bruno and driver, well we have to win by more than one goal at some point so why not 4-0 it's my favourite score :)

Score draw.

Falkirk are 3-1 or 100-30 depending where you put your bet on. Good price as they are on a decent run of their own.

Hearts lack of goals will cost us sooner or later.

Neither team has much in the way of firepower so I'm going for 1-1.

I'll be doing well to stick it out beyond the hour mark in this one. :booze:

Frankenstein Jambo.
i'm going for an over optomistic 4-0, Nade 2 bruno and driver, well we have to win by more than one goal at some point so why not 4-0 it's my favourite score :)

5-1 is better.

Archived