Hearts & Edinburgh Rugby 28-29th Nov

redm

Guest S.U.S.S.
what a ridiculous idea. IMO.

Leave the egg chasers to their egg chasing, and leave the real men to their football. :P

I agree, wont stick around to watch that. Hope the queue for pies is a long one that day.

Guest Dipped Flake

Hearts make an effort to support Edinburgh sport and get slagged off. I just don't get it. Surely this is a good bit of PR by Hearts and helps in promoting us as the only team in Edinburgh

Hearts take steps to promote the club and showcase the youth and community initiatives and hopefully broaden the interest in the club, and some fans want to rip into them for it :rolleyes:

Is it a case of some people want us to be a "Closed Shop"?

That kind of attitude will hardly move the club forward.

Any incentive or initiative that promotes the club favourably should be welcomed, along with initiatives to try and encourage more support.

Used to play for an older version of the mini Rugby team that are featuring.

I dont see why it is a big deal - what have fireworks and soldiers dropping in with flags got to do with football? Nout but it gets done because it is entertaining.

I dont see why a few of the more 'sheltered' fans should not be exposed to a bit of Rugby?

You never know....you might even be encouraged to go along and watch one of the Edinburgh matches at Murrayfield.

iamcraigbeattie

Leave the egg chasers to their egg chasing, and leave the real men to their football. :P

Ok so rugbys not a mans game then. Id love to see you play 80 mins of rugby and then hear hear your thoughts!!

Yeah totally agree with the other posts. hearts do nothing and get slagged off surely this can only be a positive bit of PR

that'll be the egg chasers noticed this thread then. :P

Ever played Rugby? No I thought not

Suggest those who mock it so much should give it a try (No pun intended) see how long you last in a scrum, when your ears been half bitten off or you recieve a few good uppercuts, or your in a maul and next thing you know some 19 stone heafer decides to stamp on your baws (With studded boots remember)

Nah, he is to busying protesting outside Tynecastle about the way Romanov is ruining our club and how generally bad Hearts are

:rofl:Why would I get involved in Egg Chasing? Egg chasing is for girls. :P

They say the same about footballers, in fact worse. You dont see Rugby players falling about and rolling around like theyve just been hit by a wrecking ball as soon as they get a little nudge from the back or a push or a shirt is grabbed.

I'd have thought that would have been right up your street luv . . .

DramaQueen.jpg

Suggest those who mock it so much should give it a try (No pun intended) see how long you last in a scrum

I've lasted 31 years without another man's thumb up my farter, and intend to keep it that way.

Thanks for the offer though.

love-smiley-002.gif

You would fit right in then.

As all you seem to do on here is b i t ch like one.

BOYA!

Guest JamboRobbo
I'd have thought that would have been right up your street luv . . .

DramaQueen.jpg

omg surely not ANOTHER egg chasing sympathiser. We're getting overrun with them.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Suggest those who mock it so much should give it a try (No pun intended) see how long you last in a scrum, when your ears been half bitten off or you recieve a few good uppercuts, or your in a maul and next thing you know some 19 stone heafer decides to stamp on your baws (With studded boots remember)

You should have told me that the reason you where so ugly was because you have had your napper up some hairy geezers cheeks mate. :)

Guest JamboRobbo
You should have told me that the reason you where so ugly was because you have had your napper up some hairy geezers cheeks mate. :)

:rofl:

Haha, do you really want to go there m8?

Who was it that flew all the way up from down south to go watch the egg chasing the other week?

:107years::107years:

Rugby - a game played by men and watched by poovs.

Football - played by poovs and watched by men.

Pretty much sums it up

LF. Hope your still reading m8?

;)

Say What Again
Hearts make an effort to support Edinburgh sport and get slagged off. I just don't get it. Surely this is a good bit of PR by Hearts and helps in promoting us as the only team in Edinburgh

Egg-sactly!

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Haha, do you really want to go there m8?

Who was it that flew all the way up from down south to go watch the egg chasing the other week?

:107years::107years:

You know me mate.

Any excuse for a bevvy.

Seriously though,it does explain yer ugliness. :P

Sorry in advance............again. :)

You know me mate.

Any excuse for a bevvy.

Seriously though,it does explain yer ugliness. :P

Sorry in advance............again. :)

So much so you've only been harping on at me for weeks to meet you for a drink pre-match or post match. :P

Tiberius Stinkfinger
So much so you've only been harping on at me for weeks to meet you for a drink pre-match or post match. :P

Months actually.

If it is yer ugliness that is puting you off then i fully understand....:)

IF you ever pluck up the courage to put yer hand in yer pocket i promise not to snigger. :P

Months actually.

If it is yer ugliness that is puting you off then i fully understand....:)

IF you ever pluck up the courage to put yer hand in yer pocket i promise not to snigger. :P

I can quite happily come out without my authentic, mexican/austrian/peruvian/edinburgh/portuguese wooly ski hat on m8

You really wouldnt like me posting that picture now for all the fellow kickbackers to view it? :eek:

:P:p

Tiberius Stinkfinger
I can quite happily come out without my authentic, mexican/austrian/peruvian/edinburgh/portuguese wooly ski hat on m8

You really wouldnt like me posting that picture now for all the fellow kickbackers to view it? :eek:

:P:p

The "Together" fella is not in any way ugly at all and i apologise unreservedly if my comments insinuated an all together different picture of a very good looking individual.

Ugly banter is stupid and childish.

There..............are you happy now ya ugly get ??

Is it a case of some people want us to be a "Closed Shop"?

Some people live for football and football only which I find extremely sad. Please tell me your lives are more interesting than that.

Archived