When your time, effort and money you have put into something has not been appreciated

Gambo

Have you had an instance where you have put a lot of time, money and effort into something only for when you release it to the world it is unappreciated?

Example.

Friday night curry and a few beers (money and time), 12+ hours of digesting in your body (time and effort), then when you release the efforts of all that to the world through a wee bumburp a few hours later it is always met with distain by others. :mad:

Have you had an instance where you have put a lot of time, money and effort into something only for when you release it to the world it is unappreciated?

Ask Vlad? :P

Getting my first shag.

I P Knightley

I once started a thread with a lengthy and very carefully thought out title and was disappointed that no one paid it much attention.

Archived