Porr McGeady

Swanny17

Miller Jambo 60
As clear as spring water MJ. Good for you for having stood up for the guy. :) Ok, you and SUSS can have pudding after all.

Your mental mate can i have custard:)

Miller Jambo 60
There were no gays in 1983

What happened to your Alf tupper,did it emerge unscathed

The said supper (CHICkEN BREAST) was held by my female friend.

Too much info, but said supper was enjoyed by all.

seems like yesterday fun days:)

Going into a night club in Glasgow.. What was the best he was expecting?

If i played for the OF i wouldn't go into any club in Glasgow. stay home and be like Nade instead:p

Almost getting bore of reading about Celtic players getting attacked. Almost.

You could never tire of it.

Bagsies 'Broonaldo' next!!!

Going into a night club in Glasgow.. What was the best he was expecting?

If i played for the OF i wouldn't go into any club in Glasgow. stay home and be like Nade instead:p

Spot on. It's just stupidity for any OF player to go out on the lash in Gl*sgow - it's the city with the, ahem, biggest rivalry in the world :rolleyes: so there is always likely to be trouble.

When you've turned your back on your country like mcgreedy has you definitely keep a low profile but, nah, he's either too thick or too arrogant to care.

Far as i'm concerned, when you sign for that mob you make a pact with the devil and you're fair game either on here, on the pitch or in a club.

As ugly as he is unless he behaved like rat-boy and his pals (boorishly and aggressively and was the root cause of the incident) then he most certainly did not deserve to be assaulted just for being in a club. As much as I don't like him it is a worrying trend that infirm players/coaches in Glasgow are getting assaulted and or their property damaged by opposing fans more regularly.

I know not if this is true but........

had a wee look on celtic messageboards' date=' someone had posted this

Quote:

i heard about this last night fom my cousin who was at karbon she said mcgeady walked in n said to one of the guys "wit the **** u lookin et?" n he punched him, she never said anythin about sectairian abuse though [/quote']

Archived