Porr McGeady

Swanny17

Seymour M Hersh
Got a smack in the puss in a Glasgow nightclub. Feel so sorry for the lad.

:107years:

As ugly as he is unless he behaved like rat-boy and his pals (boorishly and aggressively and was the root cause of the incident) then he most certainly did not deserve to be assaulted just for being in a club. As much as I don't like him it is a worrying trend that infirm players/coaches in Glasgow are getting assaulted and or their property damaged by opposing fans more regularly.

As ugly as he is unless he behaved like rat-boy and his pals (boorishly and aggressively and was the root cause of the incident) then he most certainly did not deserve to be assaulted just for being in a club. As much as I don't like him it is a worrying trend that infirm players/coaches in Glasgow are getting assaulted and or their property damaged by opposing fans more regularly.

100% agree, Neds that do it and just as bad are the people who wanna celebrate it.

Not a Neil Lennon fan by any stretch of the imagination but that latest incident with him was way too close for comfort, one day its gonna be a murder charge these people are facing

Agreed. I'm a great supporter of violence at the right time and place (for example used for saving your or someone else's loved ones from a knife-wielding madman) but other than that, violence is a waste of space. Especially in nightclubs and for petty reasons like hatred for another football club's players or fans.

I fully agree but these type of incidents only ever involve certain players and/or coaches.

The vast majority of players from any club can enjoy a social outing anywhere without any problems.

Perhaps im saying he loves to garden uphill.

As a gardener, I actually do find that planting on slopes is excellent for drainage purposes. Or am I missing something?

100% agree, Neds that do it and just as bad are the people who wanna celebrate it.

Not a Neil Lennon fan by any stretch of the imagination but that latest incident with him was way too close for comfort, one day its gonna be a murder charge these people are facing

totally agree, ok i dont think anyone should turn their back on the country of their birth, but he has made his decision and it dosnt hurt anyone so.

one day it will be a serious injury or worse thats going to happen

Guest S.U.S.S.
As a gardener, I actually do find that planting on slopes is excellent for drainage purposes. Or am I missing something?

No, thats what i was refering to. :)

Got a smack in the puss in a Glasgow nightclub. Feel so sorry for the lad.

That's a shame.

Guest juvehearts

whilst i dont condont smacking a professional footballer in the face for doing something he loves.

this said person is a total bawbag & needed a slap.

i do hope the accused gets off with a slap around his wrist.

There is no need for sympathy from us................I have it on very good authority he dived!!

(Straight into someone's fist!)

Nelly Terraces
If someone has a problem with the lhad let them take up boxing.

McJudas would love a good battle in the ring.

Yeah, I've heard he likes a good probe and fist in the ring...:rolleyes:

Guest S.U.S.S.
Yeah, I've heard he likes a good probe and fist in the ring...:rolleyes:

I wouldnt be surprised if after a punishing ring experience he drops to his knees to finish the bhoy off.

Nelly Terraces
I wouldnt be surprised if after a punishing ring experience he drops to his knees to finish the bhoy off.

Think he'd prefer to jhab the gheezer in the ring mate.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Think he'd prefer to jhab the gheezer in the ring mate.

Perhaps your right, he may prefer to dish out some hefty ring punishment.

Guest S.U.S.S.
oi you lot... the fight is obviously over... go home.

your tight, I'll leave you with this.

McGreedy takes it up the out pipe! Allegedly!

Guest Dipped Flake

Sometimes (in fact most of the time) I cringe over the absolute garbage that is written on this site. Endorsing violence (of course only against tims) and puerile primary school homophobic jokes??? Just glad it is the usual suspects coming out with this crap as they really do just show themselves up.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Sometimes (in fact most of the time) I cringe over the absolute garbage that is written on this site. Endorsing violence (of course only against tims) and puerile primary school homophobic jokes??? Just glad it is the usual suspects coming out with this crap as they really do just show themselves up.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Take a pill mate.

And i think you mean Celtic players, for some people, their beliefs are not important.

Nelly Terraces

:P Jeezuz. Who let the puritans on this site? Oliver Cromwell is alive and well.

Back off to join your little chums on :hobofish:net my dull friend.

Guest Dipped Flake
:P Jeezuz. Who let the puritans on this site? Oliver Cromwell is alive and well.

Back off to join your little chums on :hobofish:net my dull friend.

Until the day the admins ban me from this site I will stay, if that is ok with you, or especially if it is not...

Nelly Terraces
Until the day the admins ban me from this site I will stay, if that is ok with you, or especially if it is not...

:pTalk about getting ideas above your station. Like I even care about a pleb like you. You're a very sad man. I'm not the only one on here that thinks that. Of course I want you on here, it's an open public forum, why ban people? Freedom of speech - if you don't like, just ignore it.

Suspect you don't feel the same and would love to have certain posters hooked though. Lucky we're not as all intolerant as yourself.

Now, if you please, shoo, off with you, you little chap.

Guest Dipped Flake
:pTalk about getting ideas above your station. Like I even care about a pleb like you. You're a very sad man. I'm not the only one on here that thinks that. Of course I want you on here, it's an open public forum, why ban people? Freedom of speech - if you don't like, just ignore it.

Suspect you don't feel the same and would love to have certain posters hooked though. Lucky we're not as all intolerant as yourself.

Now, if you please, shoo, off with you, you little chap.

Hilarious, you ask who let a poster like me on the site, then tell me to jog off to hobos.net then you say you want me on here, although you don't care about a sad pleb like me??? Can't work that lot out.

On getting posters hooked, there are certain posters who I feel bring this board into disrepute but the admins are pretty good at banning/suspending them when they do; I think in all my time on this board I have reported one post.

You then go on about Freedom of speech and if I don't like what is said I should ignore it; take it I have no right of Freedom of speech then?????

The fact that some posters share your opinion of me (or of what I post as I presume I have never met you) will, I assure you, not keep me awake at night.

Captain Lithuania
What annoys me is that foreign people can come over to Scotland and benefit from our National Health Service. Wait a minute....

You win!

:P

Miller Jambo 60
Hilarious, you ask who let a poster like me on the site, then tell me to jog off to hobos.net then you say you want me on here, although you don't care about a sad pleb like me??? Can't work that lot out.

On getting posters hooked, there are certain posters who I feel bring this board into disrepute but the admins are pretty good at banning/suspending them when they do; I think in all my time on this board I have reported one post.

You then go on about Freedom of speech and if I don't like what is said I should ignore it; take it I have no right of Freedom of speech then?????

The fact that some posters share your opinion of me (or of what I post as I presume I have never met you) will, I assure you, not keep me awake at night.

You reported one post, why, if you cant handle it dont come on to a forum where that possibility might arise.

Quite pathetic TBH hope you are proud.

Primary kids are taught to grass now on cases of bullying etc which in my opinion is a great idea.

But on a footie forum.:eek: MA HA

You reported one post, why, if you cant handle it dont come on to a forum where that possibility might arise.

Quite pathetic TBH hope you are proud.

Primary kids are taught to grass now on cases of bullying etc which in my opinion is a great idea.

But on a footie forum.:eek: MA HA

I hate seeing one guy getting ripped apart by three others guys just because he rightly pointed out that too many homophobic statements were being made on the thread, so I'll put my chin on the line and make it three against two. Unless there's some sort of history here, the guy was just voicing his opinion. Sadly I do think that a handful of guys on JKB with extreme views are driving away some of the more middle-of-the-road guys (no, not the puritans, they don't normally follow football :)). So what if some football player is allegedly gay? That doesn't make him any lesser of a person. If you can find a genuine reason for disliking him for what he's said or done (including of course playing for Celtic) then by all means have a pop at him. But not just because he's gay. It's taken us a long time shaking off intolerance in this country - let's not put a spanner in the works. There, I've said it. :rolleyes:

Guest S.U.S.S.
I hate seeing one guy getting ripped apart by three others guys just because he rightly pointed out that too many homophobic statements were being made on the thread, so I'll put my chin on the line and make it three against two. Unless there's some sort of history here, the guy was just voicing his opinion. Sadly I do think that a handful of guys on JKB with extreme views are driving away some of the more middle-of-the-road guys (no, not the puritans, they don't normally follow football :)). So what if some football player is allegedly gay? That doesn't make him any lesser of a person. If you can find a genuine reason for disliking him for what he's said or done (including of course playing for Celtic) then by all means have a pop at him. But not just because he's gay. It's taken us a long time shaking off intolerance in this country - let's not put a spanner in the works. There, I've said it. :rolleyes:

The difference is mate, IMO anyway, you put your point across well, rather than throw little insults.

Personally i dont care if he is gay or not, for me it was a little banter re someone i dont like. McJudas is a little Rhat imo.

That said, if anything i posted did upset/annoy you im sorry.

The difference is mate, IMO anyway, you put your point across well, rather than throw little insults.

Personally i dont care if he is gay or not, for me it was a little banter re someone i dont like. McJudas is a little Rhat imo.

That said, if anything i posted did upset/annoy you im sorry.

Hey no problem - I'm neither upset nor annoyed. You're going to go without pudding tonight though young man. :)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Hey no problem - I'm neither upset nor annoyed. You're going to go without pudding tonight though young man. :)

No pudding, you F?$%^%$%^ B23?$%?$%.

Harumpfh!:)

Miller Jambo 60

Fair dos RJ was not ganging up on anyone.

TBH im the guy that jumps in for the victim.

Tollcross 1983 got a chippy and waiting for a taxi.

2 clowns thinking they were hard calling a young lad a gayboy.

Stepped in to get them off ended up with a punch but grabbed one and hooked him before the so called hard men escaped in a taxi.

As for Gays they can do what they want.

hope thats clear.

Dougstar

Colonel Kurtz

Stepped in to get them off ended up with a punch but grabbed one and hooked him before the so called hard men escaped in a taxi.

hope thats clear.

Dougstar

There were no gays in 1983

What happened to your Alf tupper,did it emerge unscathed

hope thats clear.

Dougstar

As clear as spring water MJ. Good for you for having stood up for the guy. :) Ok, you and SUSS can have pudding after all.

Archived