Understanding the pecking order

tolcross lad

At this point in time Csaba is trying to make sure that Hearts are not in a relgation fight.Its easy to get into a downward spiral just like in the season 1998/97 when under Jeffries we became close to relegation at the same time adding millions onto our debt.

Have a wee look at the table-It doesnt take much to land in deep ****

Its all about gathering points and trying to get your team out of the relegation zone.For example without 3 nil nils, we would have been in real trouble.

The team selection of football teams is not a casual affair.It is based on assessment of fitness ,sharpness,technical ability,commitment and all round ability to compete at a higher level.

Csaba is undoubtebly working to the normal managerial structure with some success.

To be fair, the next 4 games are crucial.

Win against Falkirk, get some form of result against Rangers and something at Motherwell could make or break our season. I'm not hoding out much hope of winning at Celtic though.

Before the St Mirren game, looking at the upcoming 21 points up for grabs, you'd have been delighted with 9, of which we have already.

We get to the next Dundee United game still in 3rd, I think we could stay there.

To be fair, the next 4 games are crucial.

Win against Falkirk, get some form of result against Rangers and something at Motherwell could make or break our season. I'm not hoding out much hope of winning at Celtic though.

Before the St Mirren game, looking at the upcoming 21 points up for grabs, you'd have been delighted with 9, of which we have already.

We get to the next Dundee United game still in 3rd, I think we could stay there.

Not quite the original point that i was trying to make but more realistic than me mate.Good on you. your predictions could change every thing.

When I looked at those 3 fixtures 2 weeks ago I didnt think Hearts could afford to drop points against St.Mirren, Hamilton or Inverness cos imo they are the worst teams in the SPL. The next month could make or break Hearts chances of getting third place. 7/9 points is a must from the next 4 games cos I expect Dundee Utd to get at least that against the same 3 teams and Rangers.

Archived