scotland

berrathanhibs

berrathanhibs

I dont believe burley is the man for scotland so who does every one think is the man. i personally think davie moyes

:107years:

So many threads on the game, I don't know where to post, so..........

WTF was Burley doing playing the 2nd/3rd choice right back in the left back position, behind proven defenders like Naysmith and Alexander?

I felt sorry for Broadfoot. He was so out of his depth and out of position. He is a poor right back but did not deserve to be hung out to dry tonight.

berrathanhibs

broadfoot should not be anywhere near the scotland squad just goes to show wat playin 4 the of does for u

I dont believe burley is the man for scotland so who does every one think is the man. i personally think davie moyes

Moyes is indeed a top manager, but if McLeish would leave the NT to join a pub team like Birmingham City then what chance Smith landing of one the best managers of one of the better teams in the world's biggest league?

Buffalo Bill

Fozzyonthefence

No chance Moyes would leave Everton for the Scotland job. For starters, how much of a salary cut would he need to take?

berrathanhibs
Moyes is indeed a top manager, but if McLeish would leave the NT to join a pub team like Birmingham City then what chance Smith landing of one the best managers of one of the better teams in the world's biggest league?

Buffalo Bill

there is only so much a man can do with a TEAM LIKE EVERTON

john brownlee

you wont get anybody thats not part of the mafia. end of

god I( cant believe I said that end bit)

its a stich up hes been cr**p wherever hes been except Hearts and he got the chance and he managed to blew it ,and that was for ten games.

They wont pick JJ or Leavin so its got to be tangoman or magooee at the moment they are the only two with experience !!!!!!! with squirm conections , Oh hang on it could be that english guy that played for the huns.

its a stich up hes been cr**p wherever hes been except Hearts and he got the chance and he managed to blew it ,and that was for ten games.

They wont pick JJ or Leavin so its got to be tangoman or magooee at the moment they are the only two with experience !!!!!!! with squirm conections , Oh hang on it could be that english guy that played for the huns.

Burley isn't part of the mafia. And your thoughts on his time at Hearts and managerial career beyond that are laughable.

Carl Weathers

Except for Ipswich were he won Premiership manager of the season, eh...

berrathanhibs
I'd probably bring back Craigy Broon.

I'm only kidding. Give Burley time ffs.

givin him time will send us further doon the rankin table and we will always be in the groups of death

john brownlee
Except for Ipswich were he won Premiership manager of the season, eh...

but what did they achieve and how long did he last after that and who nd wher are they now carrot crunchers

I once dated a celb model does that make me the stud of all time

john brownlee
Burley isn't part of the mafia. And your thoughts on his time at Hearts and managerial career beyond that are laughable.

oh yea his cousin he had a lucky break because the weeg were fast asleep and once they relised and were a wakened from their sleep were doomed.

You lot should not be trying to defend a selfish barsstwert that has blew the oppetunity of a life time manageing one of the most historical clubs in british history with bags of money and players most manager would dream of ,but instead manged to *****it up. pandered to his selfish pleasures

he wont sussess at scotland because you cant buy scottish players

if he had kept his head he could have went onto greater things after talkin Hearts forward but like all self proclaimed nobetts theyare as big as their ego.

oh yea his cousin he had a lucky break because the weeg were fast asleep and once they relised and were a wakened from their sleep were doomed.

You lot should not be trying to defend a selfish barsstwert that has blew the oppetunity of a life time manageing one of the most historical clubs in british history with bags of money and players most manager would dream of ,but instead manged to *****it up. pandered to his selfish pleasures

if he had kept his head he could have went onto greater things after talkin Hearts forward but like all self proclaimed nobetts theyare as big as their ego.

What on earth are you twittering on about?

At least GB has got Scotland playing the right way. Our problem is our tradition in national football for the last 20 years has been to be negative and scrape by. Teams have progressed while we've stood still and now we're being found out. Attacking football is the way forward for our national side and the only way we're going to get better in the long run. Unfortunately it might mean suffering for a while, but I believe it will be worth it.

there is only so much a man can do with a TEAM LIKE EVERTON

Everton are one of the top teams outside the big four.

Just being at that level is reason enough to want to stay there.

He could still achieve more there, or even win a chance to manage the likes of Man Utd.

Buffalo Bill

I take it john brownlee has allowed his account to be taken over by None and his cronies!?

I'd love it if Alex Ferguson became Scotland manager again, mostly to see the war between him and the OF when they want to pull out their players and to try and watch anyone "do a Boyd" on him.

There isn't a manager ANYWHERE that can make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Scotland should give up international football. The team and fans are an embarrassment.

Archived