Saunas

wasneme

Anyone ever been to one in Edinburgh? Are they all run by gangsters?

My bird doesn't believe they are all brothels but I had a bit of trouble trying to explain how I was so sure!

Say What Again
Yeah that'll wash!

'I've got this friend, well I say friend, I mean....!"

OK well tell her 'some guy on the internet said...' if you think that will convince her :rolleyes:

:P

Never been in Edinburgh but I am sure certain kickbackers could aid you with some tips.

I know of two who could. :eek:

Goodmorningmrfisherman

Well take her to a sauna then,may I recomend blair st.................honest guv someone told me.

She may enjoy it.

Alternative is to join the highland club at semple street half price for couples.

It swings in that place;)

Well take her to a sauna then,may I recomend blair st

Blair Street comes highly recommended if you'll pardon the choice of words. :rolleyes:

Robbos Right Peg

Many years ago me and my pal used to go to the sauna at the Commy Pool on a Sunday. Great hang over cure untill the Davie Hay boys started turning up. So we decided a couple of cold cans of Tennants and a bacon roll did the trick just as well.

Not sure if it is still there but back then it was run by gangsters (eg Embra Cooncil !!!)

jack D and coke
Many years ago me and my pal used to go to the sauna at the Commy Pool on a Sunday. Great hang over cure untill the Davie Hay boys started turning up. So we decided a couple of cold cans of Tennants and a bacon roll did the trick just as well.

Not sure if it is still there but back then it was run by gangsters (eg Embra Cooncil !!!)

Dont think he means actually going for a "sauna" mate heh heh.

Pretty sure he means the brass!!!!

;)

Anyone ever been to one in Edinburgh? Are they all run by gangsters?

My bird doesn't believe they are all brothels but I had a bit of trouble trying to explain how I was so sure!

Ha ha a mate of mines old boy runs one he aint no gangster hope this helps :)

Robbos Right Peg
Dont think he means actually going for a "sauna" mate heh heh.

Pretty sure he means the brass!!!!

;)

Had a wee suspicion about that Jack but cannae help otherwise. Although I understand a certain player maybe able to help regarding a premises already mentioned on this thread. ;)

Goodmorningmrfisherman

Shock horror breaking news from the SUN.

A judge caught using the services of those wonderfull ladies of the night(or days depinding when in use).

What next a member of the clergy when the moderators of church are in town.

Ward 45 had a special sitting on saturday mornings for those in law not so long ago.;)

Miller Jambo 60
Blair Street comes highly recommended if you'll pardon the choice of words. :rolleyes:

was pals (YES PALS) with a wee bird that worked in a sauna.

She had a back like sandpaper:eek:

MA HA Nice paps

A joiner I know told me a while back how an old pal of his had joined the merchant navy just after they had both left School and many years later arrived back in Edinburgh and called him out of the blue. He wanted a quote for some alterations to his 'shop'. The premises in question were not a kick in the backside from Fester Road.

The Joiner turned up at the address but thought it must have been a mistake because it didn't look much like a shop. He rang the bell and entered to find the place was a working 'sauna' and his old pal was the manager. According to the joiner, the girls were 'stunning'. He sat down to discuss with the guy the work he wanted done. A wee while later this scantilly clad young lady sat on his knee and flashed her eyes, amongs other things, at him.

The manager told him a few anecdotes about some of the regular clientelle. One was a well known Edinburgh Advocate of the time who would turn up most Friday afternoons. He got his kicks from paying to watch the manager 'make-out' with one or two of the girls.

My Joiner friend sent in his quote but didn't get the job. He reckoned it was just as well, 'cause his lads might have been a bit too distracted to do their work.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I used to work with a boy who originally came from Inverness (before you ask there really is a boy i used to work with, its not a round about way of saying it was me) who did his back in lugging something down his loft stairs. We told him there was a cracking wee place in Blair Street that would give him a massage and fix it for him. The boy was a bit of a country bumpkin and a bit of a god botherer and didnt think such places existed. His face when he came into work the next again day was a picture. Suffice as to say he was offered everything except a back rub!!!

Archived