Online Dating

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Online dating  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Online dating

• Home of the weird, lonely, maladjusted & bunny boiling
    • A healthy viable alternative to meeting random birds/blokes in the pub
    • St Johnstone

I voted for the first option, from personal experience. However, I have met plenty of maladjusted bunny boilers generally so I dont think theyre exclusive to the online dating fraternity.

I think its in womens genetic make up to be maladjusted bunny boilers.

What do KBer's think?

My girlfriend's flat mate met her boyfriend doing it. And a girl I used to work with met her man at speed dating!

It's just another way of meeting people really - although it still feels a bit sad. :)

You thinking about it?

Say What Again

A guy I know has just started doing this recentley. He's been out with 5 birds in the last 4 months - and has knobbed 2 of them (cos I know that's the only bit your interested in).

He's still seeing one of them.

i joined once for dare once and got nothing but sad freaks messaging me. i wasn't looking at the women, but some of the men...

well lets just say a huge number weren't single, a large proportion of them were touched with madness, most of them had nowt to say for themselves of any interest, and one aberdeen fan pm'd me slagging off hearts.

there is something to say for them i think cos i know a few people met their current other half, and 2 of them i know of married someone they met from the sites they used.

feels a bit sordid, but not everyone can be mad surely?

Generic Username
i joined once for dare once and got nothing but sad freaks messaging me. i wasn't looking at the women, but some of the men...

well lets just say a huge number weren't single, a large proportion of them were touched with madness, most of them had nowt to say for themselves of any interest, and one aberdeen fan pm'd me slagging off hearts.

there is something to say for them i think cos i know a few people met their current other half, and 2 of them i know of married someone they met from the sites they used.

feels a bit sordid, but not everyone can be mad surely?

Sure you did Bev...:rolleyes:

:P

i did. the profile is still there, so i'm sure if you were to go look, then you'd see the last time i even looked at it.

each to their own though hey. its not for me, but then again.....

i meet so many twits that i'm sure they couldn't be any worse lol

might have to go look again hehe.

Say What Again
i meet so many twits that i'm sure they couldn't be any worse lol

So you've binned the online dating weirdos for Kickback!!!!! :eek:

:P:p:p

Re the opposite sex:

I think it's much easier now to pull as you've got texting, Bebo, MSN etc to 'dip a toe' in the water, so to speak.

When I was 17 and severely without a girlfriend I either had to ask one out face to face or impress them with my dance moves wearing hideous white jeans.

Buffalo Bill

Re the opposite sex:

I think it's much easier now to pull as you've got texting, Bebo, MSN etc to 'dip a toe' in the water, so to speak.

When I was 17 and severely without a girlfriend I either had to ask one out face to face or impress them with my dance moves wearing hideous white jeans.

Buffalo Bill

is that why you're now making a dress for yourself? :eek:

Generic Username
Andrew. Andrew. Andrew. If you need any tips just ask me.

I'd hardly class putting date rape drugs in a girls drink a good dating tip Walter.

So you've binned the online dating weirdos for Kickback!!!!! :eek:

:P:p:p

some of you lot are ok lol. doubt you lot could be any worse than some of the creeps i've dated in the past :eek:

I'd hardly class putting date rape drugs in a girls drink a good dating tip Walter.

Take that back you bounder or I will publish photos of you as the Waltzer Dancer at the Links Market.

Generic Username
Take that back you bounder or I will publish photos of you as the Waltzer Dancer at the Links Market.

Don't act like you weren't impressed by my slick moves.

They were the reason why you got on that mechanical death trap and screamed when you wanted to go faster.

Archived