Stag in Cardiff

Gershwin

...during the Wales Ireland rugby weekend.

What's Cardiff like then? Good for a stag? I've been all around the world but I've never been to Wales.

I just moved here 2 weeks ago. St Marys street near the station/millenium station looks pretty good, plenty bars plus its near Queen street which has a few restaurants for a pre bevvy feed.

I'll ask the boys at work for some recommendations. What you looking for? Pub/Club? Upmarket/Dingy?

Tiberius Stinkfinger

What's Cardiff like then? Good for a stag? I've been all around the world but I've never been to Wales.

Loads of decent boozers in and around the town centre.

Only one drawback...............The Welsh !!

I just moved here 2 weeks ago. St Marys street near the station/millenium station looks pretty good, plenty bars plus its near Queen street which has a few restaurants for a pre bevvy feed.

I'll ask the boys at work for some recommendations. What you looking for? Pub/Club? Upmarket/Dingy?

Pubs/clubs of all standards please (I like a dingy club but I'm not sure about the rest) - anything within walking distance of the city centre would be good.

I went on a stag - lasting memory is a huge rugby type guy bent over naked outside a pub at 4am with 5 other guys whipping and slapping him with belts on the backside making him shout stuff. Weird people the welsh.

Randle P McMurphy
I went on a stag - lasting memory is a huge rugby type guy bent over naked outside a pub at 4am with 5 other guys whipping and slapping him with belts on the backside making him shout stuff. Weird people the welsh.

Definite hobo gayness tendencies the welsh in my experience, must be all that grappling in the scrums.

Been down a few times last time was the Cup Final weekend.

Loads of good pubs / nightclubs all within walking distance of city centre.

Problem is i can never remember the names.

Lol barely remember the weekends.

Anyway i have got 3 guys coming up this weekend so i will get some names for you and post later.

I am sure you will have a great time.

:)

Was down for a stag a few weekends ago.

It was good. St Mary's street is mental. Closed off to traffic and flooded with police vans.

Go to the Taurus Steak House, its fantastic.

Bloody freezing though, so take a coat:laugh:

Was down for a stag a few weekends ago.

It was good. St Mary's street is mental. Closed off to traffic and flooded with police vans.

Go to the Taurus Steak House, its fantastic.

Bloody freezing though, so take a coat:laugh:

Aye i couldnt beleive that when i was doen. Close the whole street off and and line of police vans right up the middle :eek:

Brilliant weekend i had down there. Me and 14 mates were down for a stag do. Kilts are a must!!!

Miller Jambo 60

Sounds like the hobos in Easter Road MA HA

Archived