Bruno in Blue ??!?

c41rns

Apologies if mentioned already or if on the wrong forum ... However, I heard a rumour last night that suggested that Rankgers are looking to take Bruno in January as cover for Thompson? Has anyone else heard this or have back up? I know he's out of contract in the summer so this could be possible. I truely hope not ... we've waited a long time to have him back and he seems to be doing well !!

Apologies if mentioned already or if on the wrong forum ... However, I heard a rumour last night that suggested that Rankgers are looking to take Bruno in January as cover for Thompson? Has anyone else heard this or have back up? I know he's out of contract in the summer so this could be possible. I truely hope not ... we've waited a long time to have him back and he seems to be doing well !!

Bruno in Blue movie shocker...................:eek:

I think it will take the tabloids about a week to pick up on this one.

Constructive !:rolleyes:

Not sure he should consider that, how could he possibly match the stellar impact of the last former Hearts player to sign for them...Velicka.

Might as well have retired.

I would be surprised as they have Mendes and Bazza so he would literally only be cover.

To see what he would be doing all he would need to do is ask Velicka!!!

I think it will take the tabloids about a week to pick up on this one.

Aye .. maybe about the 27th? ... you'll probably be right there.:o

regardless of any substance to this particular one.... we need to get bruno tied up pronto, before anyone does come in for him. he's exactly the type of player we have been crying out for for.... well, the duration of his time out injured.

the way things are done at hearts leads me to hold out precious little hope this will happen though.

Captain Scarlett

i heard a rumour real madrid were going to sign lee wallace then decided he was k**K is this true?

I hope Rangers just **** off and dissappear of the face of the Earth and take their vile reptile vaigrant weegie sisters

Johanes de Silentio

Given how well Bruno is playing, and that he will be out of contract in the summer, I wouldn't put it past the Forces of Darkness to launch a bid.

I've also heard a rumour that Mendes could be heading back to the Premiership in January.

Get Bruno on a guid contract NOW, please!

Charlie-Brown

I was surprised when Mendes signed for Rangers and I'd be even more suprised if he stays beyond the season - he's playing at a level way below his capability.

reference to velicka or where bruno would fit in are entirely irrelevant.

velicka is on a lot more money and rangers no longer have to worry about him scoring against them.

that is the reality of how the Old Firm operate and the modern footballer makes decisions. its naieve to think otherwise.

would be delighted and no little surprised if Hearts bucked this trend and held onto any decent perfomer in the immediate future.

Bruno for Velicka swap deal?

Since Vlad does not sell to the old firm then it is a non starter - unless Bruno gets sold via NORWAY!!!

Thats it. Bruno is a traitor who can no longer be trusted. We should never play him again.

Bhruno won't go. Romanov doesn't sell to the uglies.

Generic Username
I hope Rangers just **** off and dissappear of the face of the Earth and take their vile reptile vaigrant weegie sisters

I've been praying for that to happen for 24 years mate and no ones answered yet!

I wouldn't be surprised if teams are sniffing around Bruno.

He's a smashing player who is nearing the end of his contract.

Hopefully we'll get him signed up long term.

Buffalo Bill

Generic Username

Buffalo Bill

Be prepared for a Brellier/Fysass type exit come the end of the season.

If he's not signed up by the close of the window I'll be more than a little bit miffed.

Buffalo Bill

BB - How do you know the OP didn't mean Queens Park Rangers???;)

I just heard a drunken rumour that he was getting punted because he was one of the 'high earners' along with Larry. Didn't hear anything about Rangers.

Generic Username
I don't expect him to be signed up because he will be a high earner - if he stays I'll be delighted, if he doesn't I'll understand it's because he won't accept a lesser wage.

IIRC there was no real controversy surrounding the exit of Fyssas - both parties had acknowledged that Takis wanted to move home and he was given a rousing goodbye on the last day of the season.

Yes but I wanted him to stay! Just like I'd prefer Bruno to stay.

I'd be quite happy for Hearts to keep a couple of the higher earners at the club and get shot of some of the under performing dross we've got. Our squad is still pretty horrifically big. It'd be a better move to cut it down but to keep in the better players such as Bruno and build round them instead of the new tactic of having about 12 players for each position.

BB - How do you know the OP didn't mean Queens Park Rangers???;)

In fact how do you know he didn't mean..................

frankbruno-mobos2007.jpg

Going by previous transfer windows and lack of ambition from Romanov I think we can safely assume Bruno will not be here much longer.

Hopefully not Rangers but may head back nearer home.

Yes but I wanted him to stay! Just like I'd prefer Bruno to stay.

I'd be quite happy for Hearts to keep a couple of the higher earners at the club and get shot of some of the under performing dross we've got. Our squad is still pretty horrifically big. It'd be a better move to cut it down but to keep in the better players such as Bruno and build round them instead of the new tactic of having about 12 players for each position.

Spot on but too much sense for our "Committee"

We should be keeping the likes of Bruno and yes Kingston, to bring on the younger lads in the side, like Eggy and Driver.

Tynecastle Valhalla
Bhruno won't go. Romanov doesn't sell to the uglies.

i think the point here is that they will try and sing him on a pre contract in january for the contract expiry in the summer.

hope it does not happen.

Generic Username
I don't genuinely believe we do have too many players for each position now - save for centre and right midfield which, surprise surprise, are where our two biggest earners play - Kingston and Aguiar.

I believe we can keep Bruno, but it would require him to accept a pay cut. If he doesn't want to do that then we have to accept we cannot afford him.

I think we've also got too many strikers, too many pap ones at that.

Out of curiousity, roughly what is Bruno on a month? Is he in the Beslija category of pay?

I think we've also got too many strikers, too many pap ones at that.

Out of curiousity, roughly what is Bruno on a month? Is he in the Beslija category of pay?

I've no idea but he was signed from Benfica during 05/06 season.

I'm wildly guessing ?5K a week?

Buffalo Bill

i think the point here is that they will try and sing him on a pre contract in january for the contract expiry in the summer.

hope it does not happen.

No. The rumour specified he would be signed in January as cover for Thhopmson. He'll be back by the summer.

You can't just go changing rumours to suit yourself. :rolleyes:

I thought this might be a thread concerning Aguiar's availability for Scotland in January 2010. He'll have then been in Scotland for four years no?

Really think this is a complete non starter, Backup for thompson? pretty sure Rangers would be looking for a Defensive Midfielder in that case? Bruno would be competing with Mendes, Davis, Ferguson and the unknown american (edu?) for a more attacking midfield role! Can't see it to be honest but agree with those saying we sould be doing something to tie Bruno up on a new deal but VR may be waiting till january so Bruno can prove his long term fitness?

Really think this is a complete non starter, Backup for thompson? pretty sure Rangers would be looking for a Defensive Midfielder in that case? Bruno would be competing with Mendes, Davis, Ferguson and the unknown american (edu?) for a more attacking midfield role! Can't see it to be honest but agree with those saying we sould be doing something to tie Bruno up on a new deal but VR may be waiting till january so Bruno can prove his long term fitness?

I agree, I think it's a load of Shaun Maloney but history shows that when Hearts and Hibs players perform well, we're the first place the Old Firm come looking for players.

Buffalo Bill

Archived