greatest ever goal

irontart

so many great goals you would never tire of watching, its gets you remembering so many more from the likes of george best (he scored one whilst in america similar to the ibrahimovic one) jean pierre papin scored a few belters too for AC milan and France.....I've never seen that seedorf goal....unreal. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HD8f_Qgwc50

If you can be bothered go to 1.56 mins on this clip and explain how this one went in? Hartley's freekick looks better each time you look at it

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
This takes some beating.

I was going to post that one.

For sheer striking ability that is by far the best. Team goals are sometimes better though.

Paulo di Canio V Wimbledon. No contest.

Ken he played for Celtic but also for WHU so excused. Man's a Genius and like all Genii he was flawed.

this_is_my_story
seedorf

cambiasso

Rodriquez

That Seedorf strike is unbelievable, given the angle he's at that cannae be far off fifty yards! No too bad for a left footed player either. :)

Robbo 86 v Dundee unt, i was there, its the only goal can remember there was a pause before we all went mental.

There goalkeeper Billy Thomson never moved, he just looked at it, it went in the postage stamp.

An incredible goal.:)

Robbo 86 v Dundee unt, i was there, its the only goal can remember there was a pause before we all went mental.

There goalkeeper Billy Thomson never moved, he just looked at it, it went in the postage stamp.

An incredible goal.:)

I agree. Was there too. Turned to my Brother in Law and said, for the only time that season, "We've won this league". Learned to keep my mouth shut since.

JCs in the 4-0 Cup win at home v Murderwell late 80/early 90s

Picked the ball up in his own half, skinned three defenders who tried to break his legs when he ran past them them, rounded Maxwell and slotted it home.

Never to be forgotten. Sheer class.

this_is_my_story
JCs in the 4-0 Cup win at home v Murderwell late 80/early 90s

Picked the ball up in his own half, skinned three defenders who tried to break his legs when he ran past them them, rounded Maxwell and slotted it home.

Never to be forgotten. Sheer class.

This one?

I agree. Was there too. Turned to my Brother in Law and said, for the only time that season, "We've won this league". Learned to keep my mouth shut since.

Urg. I was on the wall at that game near the touchline and remember thinking that that goal surely meant that we were unstoppable.

Archived