Gary MacKay book

Disser Pointon

Disser Pointon

Planning on getting it for dads crimbo. Apparently released at the end of this month, does anyone know if Gary is doing any signings when it's released?

Cheers

I got a signed copy a couple months ago for my old man. You sure it aint out? It was through a boy at work though so maybe he knows Gary. Try Amazon? Obviously not for a signed one, just to see when its out.

Planning on getting it for dads crimbo. Apparently released at the end of this month, does anyone know if Gary is doing any signings when it's released?

Cheers

Its been out for a couple of months now

GC

Disser Pointon
Its been out for a couple of months now

GC

Well I asked in W H Smith bookstore yesterday and was told it wasn't out till the end of the month! I'll maybe ask elsewhere then. I knew that Gary had done a signing session but thought that was maybe just a special pre-launch.

I had the pleasure of listening to Gary last night at the Fans' Forum when he spoke for about an hour.

I could've sat and listened to it all night.

Buffalo Bill

Gary McKay was signing copies last night at the the Merchie Hearts Social Club as well as there being a Fans Forum meeting.

Gary also took a Q & A which was excellent.

Edit: BB beat me to it. It was an ace night though.

i was in hearts shop today they have plenty there,gary mackay working in commercial dept at moment i`m sure if you took the book there he`d sign it

Disser Pointon
i was in hearts shop today they have plenty there,gary mackay working in commercial dept at moment i`m sure if you took the book there he`d sign it

Nice one, cheers mate.

Check with the Hearts shop in St James centre have heard Gary is doing a book signing there at the begining of next month.

Guest Morocco Mole
Check with the Hearts shop in St James centre have heard Gary is doing a book signing there at the begining of next month.

ye i've heard the same, think the guy said the first or second thursday in december

Bomber Harris

When you see him tell him the publishers got several photo descriptions wrong...

Page 4 bottom pic, 1984/85 squad not 83/84

Page 6 Top pic, Season 1982/83 not 1984

Page 7 celebrating his new 4 year contract not his 4 goals against Caledonian

Page 8 Not a dodgy handshake !

Page 11 Not McKimmie, think it's McMaster.

:P:p:p:p

Sorry LOL:rolleyes:

I had the pleasure of listening to Gary last night at the Fans' Forum when he spoke for about an hour.

Buffalo Bill

Picked up a signed copy myself there last night - some were bagging several however. It was a good night and very intimate.

4th December between 6 - 7pm.

He is going to be signing copies of the book in Waterstones on Princess Street. The one near the West End. Not sure which date.

robin hood jambo
Gary McKay was signing copies last night at the the Merchie Hearts Social Club as well as there being a Fans Forum meeting.

Gary also took a Q & A which was excellent.

Edit: BB beat me to it. It was an ace night though.

Did anyone ask him about Gary Glen?

Buffalo Bill

Cracking night, as you say, the meeting was not long enough.

Archived