KINGSTON WHAT SHOULD VLAD DO

dellboy1971

WHAT PUNISHMENT SHOULD HEARTS HAND TO LARRY  

1 member has voted

1. 1. WHAT PUNISHMENT SHOULD HEARTS HAND TO LARRY

• FINE HIM WAGES SINCE SAID BEEN INJURED 5 WEEKS
    • PUT ON TRANSFER LIST
    • PLAY IN RESERVES

I dance with a bear if we get anywhere near ?2million for LK.

Would that be a weegie "Bear" or one who does "doings" in the woods?

I don't think that Larrys done anything wrong. As i understand it he's been called up for Ghana and they want their doctors to assess him therefore he must go or he gets into trouble. I'm not sure what either Hearts or Kingston comes into it much and as someone pointed out I'm sure he wouldn't mind a paid-up trip home.

Also I wonder if these days players can really get away with pretending to be injured. I mean I doubt he can just say "my leg hurts, I can't play" and the Hearts doctors say "ok then, we'll sign this sicknote for you, you can't play". The doctors must have so much of the input into team fitness and painkilling to be able to tell if players are injured or not and it must be them who have the final say in whether a player is fit to play or not??? I think Kingston must be either genuinely injured or suffering from Vlad flu !!

Sadly another player of quality will leave our club in January due to "The Committee".

But don't worry lads Miko will be back in the new year:rolleyes:

john brownlee
What a pointless thread. He was called up by Ghana and has to go. The amount of abuse our players get on here is unreal at times.

I agree

can you imagine the abuse, that if an old firm player was made by the sfa to have a medical to see if he was fit to play for scotland.

we have only had two players subjected to this rule. half the old squirm players are allowed to call of at a moments notice without even a thermo being stuck up their jacksie.

I think we should crucify him St Andrews cross style from the School End Goal Posts and then get every one to fire wet mouldmaster mitres at his nuts.

Oooooof.

Guest JamboRobbo
I agree

can you imagine the abuse, that if an old firm player was made by the sfa to have a medical to see if he was fit to play for scotland.

we have only had two players subjected to this rule. half the old squirm players are allowed to call of at a moments notice without even a thermo being stuck up their jacksie.

It's probably the Ghana FA out to get us.

I agree

Difference is that some players pretend they're injured and cannot make the international game but play for their club.

I think we should crucify him St Andrews cross style from the School End Goal Posts and then get every one to fire wet mouldmaster mitres at his nuts.

Oooooof.

:evil: but :bravo:

Correct, can't understand why anyone has an issue with what Larry has done. He has to go and Hearts have to let him.

Agreed.

Guest JamboRobbo
Agreed.

One of you pair better tell Csaba it's not an issue then - cause Csaba certainly seems to have an issue with it......:P

One of you pair better tell Csaba it's not an issue then - cause Csaba certainly seems to have an issue with it......:P

I agree with that too, he probably needs to read FIFA's regualtions. Or something.

In all seriousness it's probably just frustration from Csaba because Larry's been 'injured' and not playing for us. There is absolutely nothing a club manager can do about players being called up for international duty so there's no point in them moaning about it.

However, if he actually plays then that's a whole different story.

Nelly Terraces

Oooooof.

Oo-ya! Not the evil mouldmaster! You're a cruel man Kidd, but I like it!:)

Archived