WHAT PUNISHMENT SHOULD HEARTS HAND TO LARRY  

1 member has voted

1. 1. WHAT PUNISHMENT SHOULD HEARTS HAND TO LARRY

• FINE HIM WAGES SINCE SAID BEEN INJURED 5 WEEKS
    • PUT ON TRANSFER LIST
    • PLAY IN RESERVES

AS KINGSTON DEFIES HEARTS WHAT PUNISHMENT

SHOULD HEARTS HAND OUT TO LARRY

None- Larry's a lazy sod and frequently a waste of space, but he's obliged by the rules to go to Ghana to allow a Ghanian team doctor examine him. Same as Eggert Johnson is away to Malta apparently to have an Icelandic NT Doctor look over him.

Drylaw Hearts
He'll be sold, but doubt we'll get any more than ?2M.

I dance with a bear if we get anywhere near ?2million for LK.

Yes Vlad should punish Larry for obiding by Uefa/Fifa Rules :0

Larry has been called up, he has to go, its irrelevant if he doesnt want to go or not, if he wants to play for them again or avoid hearts getting a punishment he has to go.

Im more intrigued whether his injury will prevent him playing

If Kingston plays for Ghana in this match then Vlad should hammer him.

He told his club manager he cannot play football, if he then goes and plays football then surely he has been lying to Csaba/HMFC/us.

I know Vlad taking action about lying is hypocritical to say the least but its still what he should do :eek:

Why is the thread title mentioning Vlad? If it is a "What should Vlad do" thread then, for what its worth, I think Vlad should leave it to his manager.

If it's up to Csaba I think he should do what he has said and have a straight talk with Larry, THEN decide.

Guest JamboRobbo
Why is the thread title mentioning Vlad? If it is a "What should Vlad do" thread then, for what its worth, I think Vlad should leave it to his manager.

If it's up to Csaba I think he should do what he has said and have a straight talk with Larry, THEN decide.

I'd agree, but it does beg the question, how come Csaba was not able to have the discussion before Larry left? I very much doubt that Larry jumped on the plane and sent Csaba a text message from Accra :P

Personally, and it's just my view nothing more nothing less, I think Larry is being left out at the request of the sporting director, who is the one telling Csaba Larry is "injured". I think Larry is as injured as Craig Gordon was, and may well play for Ghana, and judging by what Csaba said in that article, it seems he fears the same.

If he was called up then he had to go. End of story.

If he plays, that opens up a whole can of worms concerning his 'injury' and the Hearts medical team, Csaba and, perhaps even Vlad :rolleyes:

Guest Dipped Flake
Yes Vlad should punish Larry for obiding by Uefa/Fifa Rules :0

Larry has been called up, he has to go, its irrelevant if he doesnt want to go or not, if he wants to play for them again or avoid hearts getting a punishment he has to go.

Im more intrigued whether his injury will prevent him playing

Correct, can't understand why anyone has an issue with what Larry has done. He has to go and Hearts have to let him. As you also say, the big issue is whether or not he plays. If he does then he deserves all the criticism you can give him but can we not wait until this happens before crucifying him???

If he was called up then he had to go. End of story.

If he plays, that opens up a whole can of worms concerning his 'injury' and the Hearts medical team, Csaba and, perhaps even Vlad :rolleyes:

It will be interesting. :rolleyes:

I'm glad this has come out.

It seems Larry is feigning the injury (its him thats saying he's unfit), if he plays then we'll all know the little runt is truely theiving the wage.

I say hang him him in the center circle before the game on Saturday, that should get the troops up for it.

Then give him a new contract? then tear it up? :P

Or continue to pay him for two years until his contract is about to expire before deciding to pay off the rest of the contract early?

Or maybe trick him into signing a new contract amendment which causes the original contract to immediately expire.

The possibilities are almost endless.

It seems Larry is feigning the injury (its him thats saying he's unfit), if he plays then we'll all know the little runt is truely theiving the wage.

I say hang him him in the center circle before the game on Saturday, that should get the troops up for it.

I think that you might have made up your mind already!

:rofl:

We_are_the_Hearts

We have had a few folk "feign" injury in our time then!!

Skacel

Fyssas

Beslija

Kingston

Cesnauskis

Can we not just wait till after the Ghana game before we all assume he's lying? He was well within his rights to go, if he's injured then he can go over their, be assessed maybe pop home for a cuppa and come back. No harm done. Its not like he's been anywhere near on form this year. Its a chance for all the fok who cried to bin him to see how we get on without him.

Or is this another matter where grown men turn into hand wringing children and throw their toys out the pram without geting all the facts? (such as the OP)

What CSABA should do is drop him to the reserves until he sorts out his attitude.

What Vlad should do is put out feelers for any club who just happen to be in the market an underachieving lazy wage thief in the January window

No need to shout BTW

Mac_fae_Gillie

If you were a Ghanian and injured but your nation is paying for you to go home for a few days would you fight going or enjoy a visit home,as he is not gonna play for us this weekend it dioesn't matter if he goes.

Of course if he does play...than ask questions.

I would sue him for wages back and sell him.

i like this idea, maybe we should do it with the under performers as well, Mole, Ksana, Makela .........;)

Can we not just wait till after the Ghana game before we all assume he's lying? He was well within his rights to go, if he's injured then he can go over their, be assessed maybe pop home for a cuppa and come back. No harm done. Its not like he's been anywhere near on form this year. Its a chance for all the fok who cried to bin him to see how we get on without him.

Or is this another matter where grown men turn into hand wringing children and throw their toys out the pram without geting all the facts? (such as the OP)

have to agree, he maybe injured he may not, we'll just have sit tight and wait and see. i do have a feeling Larry may well be working an exit strategy for January though

Where's the fun in that? :P

To be fair, if it wasnt for half the arguments you start KB would certainly be less interesting!

Now wheres PIckybum, Therapist and the other erse The Boo!??! :eek:

If Larry isnt injured we should play him

The worrying thing for me is the clubs misinformation, first it was mental and secondly its a mystery knock.

As said we cant decline to release him and their medical staff can review him and play him, I would find it concerning if he plays but given the clubs past history on injuries It wouldnt surprise me if we were over mollycoddling him rather than he or Ghana being wrong

What a pointless thread. He was called up by Ghana and has to go. The amount of abuse our players get on here is unreal at times.

Guest JamboRobbo
To be fair, if it wasnt for half the arguments you start KB would certainly be less interesting!

Debating the issue mate. Debating the issue. :P

What a pointless thread. He was called up by Ghana and has to go. The amount of abuse our players get on here is unreal at times.

Obviously you back the player.

I back the club.

marshallschunkychicken

I'm confused.

Is Kingston not playing for us because he has decided he doesn't want to play, and is feigning injury? Or, is Kingston not playing for us because Vlad has decided he is injured and therefore removed him from selection? Or is it a collusion between the two parties to fool the Hearts support?

If he plays, is it proof positive that Larry Kingston is a liar, or that the Hearts medical team are lying to cover up Vlad's deception? Or again is it a nefarious plan devised by the two parties?

Conversely, if he DOESN'T play, does that mean that he is injured?

Guest JamboRobbo

I back the club.

And I'm going to wait and see who's in the right and who's in the wrong before deciding who I back.

I don't think blindly criticising, or blindly supporting, does any good for anyone.

I back the club.

But whats the issue your backing the club over at this moment in time? There isnt one. Its all gossip and suspicion. No facts.

All we know is Larry was within his rights to go to Ghana/Accra to have his injury looked at. Maybe because the Hearts medical team couldnt get to the bottom of it he thought 'Ill go see if the Ghana FA can fix it'.

MackaysCentreSpot

Has he defied Hearts..........No

Has Hearts told him not to go..........No

"I accept the Ghana football federation and I accept the player's wish but we will talk about this later."

Is Larry entitled to go .............Yes

Are Hearts obliged to let him go.........Yes

He had the invitation from the football federation of Ghana and, if you receive this letter, your club cannot refuse to release you.

So he has done nothing to be punished for has he.

End of.

I'm confused.

Is Kingston not playing for us because he has decided he doesn't want to play, and is feigning injury? Or, is Kingston not playing for us because Vlad has decided he is injured and therefore removed him from selection? Or is it a collusion between the two parties to fool the Hearts support?

If he plays, is it proof positive that Larry Kingston is a liar, or that the Hearts medical team are lying to cover up Vlad's deception? Or again is it a nefarious plan devised by the two parties?

Conversely, if he DOESN'T play, does that mean that he is injured?

He hasn't played here, and the suggestion is that he may not be injured...so if he doesn't play for Ghana it doesn't really clear things up one way or another.

Personally, I think he's at it.

Id only punish him IF he is found out to be taking the mick.

And as we dont really know yet, or maybe never will, all this hanging him out to dry is a bit OTT.

Id only punish him IF he is found out to be taking the mick.

And as we dont really know yet, or maybe never will, all this hanging him out to dry is a bit OTT.

We've been watching him play football for almost two years now. What more evidence do we need? :P

alwaysthereinspirit

It'll be intersting if Larry plays tomorrow. Plays well. Then doesn't play Saturday. Then we'll hear about fireworks in the dressing room with Shabba. Hopefully.

i think a stint in the reserves might be the biggest kick in the teeth for him as it would show that he isnt bigger than the team and that csaba doesnt care how good he is, if he doesnt perform, hes not going to play.

...then we should stick him on the transfer list anyway and recoup some cash as he clearly doesnt want to be here

MackaysCentreSpot

OP. Where is the:

He has done nothing wrong.

option in your poll.

Seems you have decided without any facts that he has done something wrong.

Maybe if Hearts played him in his natural position in the middle of the park then we might just see the best of Larry Kingston.

Teuchterjambo

Firstly I personally think that Larry Kingston is a lazy,egotistical little prima donna. However,he is undoubtedly a talented footballer but like many other talented footballers before him he will amount to the square root of zero with his current attitude,

But..... over the last couple of weeks I have been smelling a Vlad Rat in the Kingston story.A suspicion that he is fit to play but again like many before him things are not always as simple as that down Gorgie way. If this is the case and he actually is fit to play and he does play for his country where does that leave us ?

What if he says he was OK,comes through the game with no effects and is backed up by his national medical team ?

This will not be a clear cut case and has all the makings of another PR disaster and the media circus having a ball at our expense.

Hope I am wrong but fear the whole thing is going to end in tears one way or another.

I'd agree, but it does beg the question, how come Csaba was not able to have the discussion before Larry left? I very much doubt that Larry jumped on the plane and sent Csaba a text message from Accra :P

Personally, and it's just my view nothing more nothing less, I think Larry is being left out at the request of the sporting director, who is the one telling Csaba Larry is "injured". I think Larry is as injured as Craig Gordon was, and may well play for Ghana, and judging by what Csaba said in that article, it seems he fears the same.

Probably not, but, especially in football, it can often be difficult to have a showdown before someone does something.

They say they are going.

You tell them not to.

There is a break, you find out they are going anyway.

You have to wait until they return.

what should vlad do?

have more of a hand in team affairs. :eek:

He is one of Vlads signings to start with, that I would say is having your hands in team affairs. Kingston is not worth the trouble we are going through trying to keep him. Do us all a favour and move him on , his antics can not be good for team moral. and his attitude is totally cancerous.

Mad vlad should get rid of him.. He dosent want to play for hearts anymore.. Let him go, he dosent deserve the wage he's getting.. Get rid of him and bring inn a couple new strikers..

Archived