Re. Hibs tickets Jan 3rd

Don Juan

Has anyone else purchased tickets for this game yet and if so have you received your tickets?

Bought a few on line when they went on sale but as of yet havent received them....this has happened a few times this season where i have purchased tickets over the internet and had a complete hassle getting them, so just checking before I phone up the ticket office.

Ta.

Different game I know but FWIW I have a couple of friends coming across for the Gers game and I purchased tickets online yesterday for them and they arrived today

i've bought tickets on line for the hibs game, phoned the ticket office and they told me they would send them out nearer the match.

Lol, you must have the ticketmaster accounts that works, I order tickets and they dont turn up at all!

Never had a problem before with it, but this season has bn a complete pain in the backside for some reason.

Has anyone else purchased tickets for this game yet and if so have you received your tickets?

Bought a few on line when they went on sale but as of yet havent received them....this has happened a few times this season where i have purchased tickets over the internet and had a complete hassle getting them, so just checking before I phone up the ticket office.

Ta.

I bought 2 tickets online for the derby, I think about 10 days ago and have had nothing, I bought 2 tickets for the Killie game and they arrived the following day. The great mystery on how this club is run, I am afraid. :(

i've bought tickets on line for the hibs game, phoned the ticket office and they told me they would send them out nearer the match.

Perfect, I will leave it another few weeks and with any luck they will turn up.

Cheers.

Doctor FinnBarr

Ta.

Still waiting as well. They normally turn up a week or 2 before game (or go missing with the Crimbo nonsense)!

:eek:

Still waiting as well. They normally turn up a week or 2 before game (or go missing with the Crimbo nonsense)!

:eek:

So what happens if they go missing as i have also ordered 2 but not recieved them.

Ta.

Purchased 2 tickets a month ago and not received yet, but I presumed they would be sent out nearer the time. Touch wood, I've never had a problem with Ticketmaster, they normally arrive within 24 hours

Ta.

Yes and yes - bought mine about 2 months ago and got them about a week later - they sent them out with my tickets for Celtic. This being said, it was only after I had changed my original booking (seat change) that I got them and not sure when they would have arrived if I hadn't been in direct contact with a girl called Emily Forrester, she was very good (at sorting the tickets!) - try her on this email: [email protected]

Hope this helps

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I received the 2 extra tickets i ordered for the Hobo's game the day after i asked for them.

I get my secretary to e-mail the ticket office direct if i require anything and they have been 100% so far.

It is a pain in the chorus that i receive my program sometimes on a Monday after Saturdays game but it does arrive...eventually.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Yes and yes - bought mine about 2 months ago and got them about a week later - they sent them out with my tickets for Celtic. This being said, it was only after I had changed my original booking (seat change) that I got them and not sure when they would have arrived if I hadn't been in direct contact with a girl called Emily Forrester, she was very good (at sorting the tickets!) - try her on this email: [email protected]

Hope this helps

I concur.

I have been informed by my secretary that this is how she arranged my tickets and extras etc.

Emily is the kiddie for the job.

So what happens if they go missing as i have also ordered 2 but not recieved them.

This happened to me for the aberdeen game recently. Tickets didnt arrive, phoned up on the wednesday before the game and they said they would send out more and if i didnt get them go to ticket office on day of game to collect which is where i ended up getting them. Still waiting on my hibs ones, bought them in september

Goldstone Wonder

Ta.

I bought mine in August and phoned a few weeks ago because i was concerned they hadn't arrived and was told they would be sent out some time in December.

I concur.

I have been informed by my secretary that this is how she arranged my tickets and extras etc.

Emily is the kiddie for the job.

I concur, my Filipino housekeeper has confirmed that they will arrive within the next couple of weeks. :rolleyes:;)

I concur, my Filipino housekeeper has confirmed that they will arrive within the next couple of weeks. :rolleyes:;)

:rofl:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

A man with a Filipino Housekeeper should not be mocking a fella with an English secretary.

Are you in some way inadequate ?? :P

Archived