Stewart off Burley's radar?

billco98

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/7731484.stm

It looks like Mikey Stewart's face doesn't fit - he's well down the pecking order.

I hope Lee Miller get's a chance to play on Wednesday.

To be fair Stewarts form has fadded in the last few games while Robertson has been getting good write ups for United. I quite like Mikey Stewart but he really needs to work on his consistiency at club level first.

Entirely justified

Scott Robertson has been brillant this season and completely dominated the united midfield, Stewart on the other hand had a few average games and is going downhill fast, not too add the fact he is a liability

If Michael Stewart did not have man utd on his CV he would be very lucky to even be playing at this level

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/7731484.stm

It looks like Mikey Stewart's face doesn't fit - he's well down the pecking order.

I hope Lee Miller get's a chance to play on Wednesday.

Stewart is doing what he has always done, starting well to the season then fading fast. He shouldn't be anywhere near the Scotland squad on current form.

Entirely justified

Scott Robertson has been brillant this season and completely dominated the united midfield, Stewart on the other hand had a few average games and is going downhill fast, not too add the fact he is a liability

If Michael Stewart did not have man utd on his CV he would be very lucky to even be playing at this level

How often have you seen Dundee Hibernian this season? :eek:

How often have you seen Dundee Hibernian this season? :eek:

I actually, for the first time ever, agree with Prancer. I'm sadly forced to watch the odd united game and he has been very good so far this season.

I'm off for a reat now - agreeing with Prancer makes me feel a bit iffy.....:)

The main obstacle to Stewart being in GB's plans is Stewart himself. If he doesn't sort his head out soon I fear he never will. If you're reading this Mikey, spend some of your exorbitant wages on a sports psychologist mate.

Archived