Worst Comedians.

Eggo

Any comedian whose humour seems to revolve around "I'm black, we're not the same as white people, heehee!" or "I'm female, lol, I have periods!"

Gina Yashere, who is sometimes on Mock the Week, stands out. Her humour seems to revolve around shouting about being black and female in a fake Nigerian accent.

I essentially said the same thing on one of these threads a while back. Other than pointing these aspects of herself out (one being more obvious than the other) she offers nothing.

Andy Parsons. The bald dude with the goatie on Mock the Week. Completely out of his depth so has to talk slowly to give him time to think of something to say. Gina Yashere on MTW is terrible also.

Faves at the mo are Michael McIntyre, Frankie Boyle, Russell Howard, Daniel Kitson and Adam Hills.

I P Knightley
Andy Parsons. The bald dude with the goatie on Mock the Week. Completely out of his depth so has to talk slowly to give him time to think of something to say. Gina Yashere on MTW is terrible also.

Faves at the mo are Michael McIntyre, Frankie Boyle, Russell Howard, Daniel Kitson and Adam Hills.

Unfair. That's just the delivery style he's developed to be distinct from other comedians. He knows his facts in far more detail and, when turning out the topical gags is able to recite facts & figures pretty accurately and relevant to his gag.

I've seen his gigs over the years and he is always refreshing his material to keep it current.

The trouble with many comendians is that they don't change their tune and we quickly lose interest. It won't be long before more folk are saying that Frankie Boyle's stuff is the same old, same old.

The trouble with many comendians is that they don't change their tune and we quickly lose interest. It won't be long before more folk are saying that Frankie Boyle's stuff is the same old, same old.

They already do! Ive been to see him live before and after he got into TV and its like night and day. When he was just starting out, he was fresh and funny. Now all his stand up material is the same as what you see on the telly. I saw him make three appearances on TV in a week and he repeated the same joke three times. My mate went to see him at the Festival last year and it was like an extended episode of Mock the Week.

I P Knightley
Roger De Coursey and Nookie Bear:eek: they sure are a laugh a fortnight:)

Always leave 'em wanting more! There's only so much eye-crossing-teddy bear a man can take without soiling himself.

Swallow warning

- we don't want tea spluttered all over monitors now...

nookbear.jpg

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Can't believe no-one's mentioned Harry Hill yet.

Awful.

Harry Hill's a strange on actually, his stand up ain't that good yet TV Burp is one of the funniest shows on the telly.

Ricky Gervais

Hate this guy, Cant stand the site off the man.

Would love to shove a rusty nail down his japseye. The guy does not make me laugh at all, In saying that doing that would. :)

Harry Hill's a strange on actually, his stand up ain't that good yet TV Burp is one of the funniest shows on the telly.

I didn't used to like him but since he started doing TV Burp i've changed my opinion. I don't know whether he writes it all but it's probably the funniest show on telly recently.

Any comedian whose humour seems to revolve around "I'm black, we're not the same as white people, heehee!" or "I'm female, lol, I have periods!"

Gina Yashere, who is sometimes on Mock the Week, stands out. Her humour seems to revolve around shouting about being black and female in a fake Nigerian accent.

I'm with you there Mak! Don't know if anyone frequents the Stand in Edinburgh but there is a fat woman who sometimes MCs there and she is always banging on about PMT etc. Not funny and never has been and so bleedin obvious!

On the race thing I think Lenny Henry is the perfect example of that.

I'm with you there Mak! Don't know if anyone frequents the Stand in Edinburgh but there is a fat woman who sometimes MCs there and she is always banging on about PMT etc. Not funny and never has been and so bleedin obvious!

On the race thing I think Lenny Henry is the perfect example of that.

Boom boom. Maybe you should have a stab at stand up yourself!!:)

I can find women very funny and it's probably part of the reason that I have a lot of female friends.

However, give them a microphone and tell them to do it onstage and they are all crap... painfully crap.

Jimmy McNulty

Just back from seeing Robin Williams.

Great show, but not ****-your-pants as funny as some of his other stuff.

His best anecdotes are about the Scots (which did have me doubling up).

Well worth the money.

Archived