type of football

Captain Scarlett

Captain Scarlett

does anyone agree that this is the worst footballing side hmfc have had for a long time? this scoring a goal and then shutting up shop is wearing me down dont like it never will come on hearts entertain please.:107years::107years::107years::107years:

does anyone agree that this is the worst footballing side hmfc have had for a long time? this scoring a goal and then shutting up shop is wearing me down dont like it never will come on hearts entertain please.:107years::107years::107years::107years:

Someone wake me up when all these negative posters have gone

Thought they'd be so busy eulogising the Roy of the Rovers comeback on wearetheweeteamdelusionalonedrawmeanswearethefreeestflowingfootballteamwhotookthegametobrazil.net that they'd be too high to post on here this morning!!!

Guest Dipped Flake

Don't got o many away games but the last couple of home games, against Aberdeen and Hamilton, we have played some great football. The last 20 or so minutes against Hamilton were poor and we were probably lucky to come away with a win but apart from that pretty happy with our lot at the moment

Archived