They've Shown Their Class Another Couple of Times in the Past Week Or So

Makween

Although it's going to come across that I have a Rangers bias, I can never understand why people hate Rangers as much as Celtic.

Rangers, as a club have a fair few admirable traditions etc.

Celtic, on the other hand are simply filth from top to bottom.

Although it's going to come across that I have a Rangers bias, I can never understand why people hate Rangers as much as Celtic.

That's also what I think.

The People's Chimp

Nonsense. They're both as bad as each other.

Cant see the difference between them, as the walk from Roseburn to Tynie proves every time we play either of them, **** are **** either in green or blue.

And once again you cant help but wonder if this thread would have been started if this was a Rangers player and Rangers fans we were talking about.

Konrad von Carstein

I don't now if its because of having had grandfathers, uncles etc serve in the armed forces during many conflicts incl WW1 & 2 but i have a marginally greater dislike for celtic and thier fans due to the rabid anti British sentiment (particurly anti services) that pervades thier support and is supported by inaction and servile attidude to it from the celtic board room.

Rangers fans and boardroom on the other hand behave like a bunch of erses but at least acknowledge the sacrifices made by servicemen and women.

Dunno if that makes me a lite hun but I won't apologise for my view, rangers give me the boak but celtic can have me verging on having a stroke sometimes thats how angry they make me.

You'll have to help me out with that one ...

Such as?

King of the North

:eek:

like what?

ANd congratulations to the OP on successfully trawling this weeks media to find more anti Celtic stuff. Anyone would think you had nothing better to do. Sadly for you, the rest of the footballing world knows that however odious they may be, they will never be quite as bad as the blue filth from across their city.

Still, if you feel an article about a youth player getting into trouble and rival fans having a go at an injured player proves any sort of point, you keep at it.

There's a story in one of today's tabloids (not interesting enough to make me want to buy it, might have been the Mirror) about Andy Cameron and a former UDA member's funeral. Sorry if there's already been a thread about that- if there was it's no longer prominent.

Can't say I have much time for either team (Celtic's pro-IRA minority and last week's Remembrance fiasco are fresh in our memories), but I have always disliked Rangers most, probably because

a) I find the whole Orange thing totally alien

B) Many people think we are a watered-down version

c) Even some (a minority, who know no history) Hearts fans seem to think that we are the Edinburgh version of that sort of thing.

Well, I'm with Father Ted. Down with that sort of thing.

What the OF teams have in common with each other is much more significant than what either of them have in common with any other Scottish teams.

- they both come from Glasgow

- they, or at least their fans, are both obsessed with contentious interpretations of Irish history in spite of the fact that in the real Ireland both sides are working together to give peace a chance

- they jointly exert too much influence on the SFA and the SPL, in spite of the fact that ........

- if it were possible, they don't want to play in our league anyway

- in summary, two wannabe Irish teams who would rather play in England but in the mean time choose to run the show here in any way that suits them and we just have to put up with that

I hate them both equally.

Paisley Jambo

Well said, totally agree.

A poll was run a few weeks ago and Rangers came out on top as to most hated OF.

Surely the rememberance behaviour says it all about Celtic.

Frankenstein Jambo.

When we played celtic a couple of weeks ago i was walking past a few celtic supporters and they where all sstanding eating there chippies before the game. As i walked past i saw every single one of them through there half eaten chppies onto the pavement even though they where standing right next to a rubbish bin.

They make me vomet and i regret not saying something to the filth that they are.

And they call them class?

When we played celtic a couple of weeks ago i was walking past a few celtic supporters and they where all sstanding eating there chippies before the game. As i walked past i saw every single one of them through there half eaten chppies onto the pavement even though they where standing right next to a rubbish bin.

They make me vomet and i regret not saying something to the filth that they are.

And now they are litterbugs, the blighters. I for one wish you had taken the moral highground and spoken out. Good Proddies dont drop litter.

man oh man, sometimes somone comes up with a gem on this site!

They threw, sorry through, their chip wrappers away!!

we now know how to get them done next time they come visiting!:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

Well said, totally agree.

A poll was run a few weeks ago and Rangers came out on top as to most hated OF.

Surely the rememberance behaviour says it all about Celtic.

Surely the poll says that we are capable of expressing our own opinions regardless of what some people think we should think.

and some people wonder why we get called mini huns!

Link 1 - Its one youth player, what were your thoughts on the fact that a rangers youth player allegedly assaulted Allan McGregor not long ago?

Link 2 - Did you miss the thread on here?

Some people on here are just small minded little huns in disguise and there continual attempts to try and make Celtic out to be any worse than rangers or other teams is frankly Boring

Rangers and Celtic as dirty and bigoted as each other, and the other 10 clubs have a minority of ***** albeit not to the same degree as those 2 previously mentioned.

...the rest of the footballing world knows that however odious they may be, they will never be quite as bad as the blue filth from across their city...

:laugh:

Ah well. As long as the rest of the footballing world's made its mind up, eh?

...I'm with Father Ted...

Clearly.

Some people on here are just small minded little huns in disguise..

...which is different to what you say on other forums. Are you really that desperate for people on Kickback to like you?

I,m with you friend 100%

Agree with that total.

Celtic are a vile institution whos followers are a bunch of glory hunting ignorant inbread scrotes. Crowds of 15,000 just 15 years ago says it all about Smeltic FC. I just have to laugh when 'best fans in the world' is mentioned.

Remember a few years back - i saw a Celtic fan after a game at tynie with a specially made t-shirt to wind up Hearts supporters. It said 'when grown men weep' folled by 86 pictures and so on......:mad:

I despise Smeltic 100x more than Rangers.

Say What Again

I'm wondering if this post would have been made if Carlo Monti had played for Rangers.

I doubt it (in fact I know it wouldn't).

'sick to my stomach'? give me a ****ing break.

6/7 pages......................;)

We all know who is worse. And they don't play in light blue.

More than 1 incident involving the potato pickers. Hate them with a passion. Looking through a book the other day, "THE HEARTS STORY", pictures of 98 cup win against Rangers. You can see lots of there fans clapping as Locke and Baggio lift the cup.

Would we have got the same reception from Celtic fans???:mad:

More than 1 incident involving the potato pickers. Hate them with a passion. Looking through a book the other day, "THE HEARTS STORY", pictures of 98 cup win against Rangers. You can see lots of there fans clapping as Locke and Baggio lift the cup.

Would we have got the same reception from Celtic fans???:mad:

Of course we bl**dy wouldnt, just as i and 98% of people would never applaud celtic or rangers lifting anything, i couldn't give a toss if a handfull of bears applauded us or not, i support Heart of Midlothian football club, thats the only thing that matters.

They are just different sides of the same dirty coin.

Sydney from Sydney

I don't think much of either of them.

I see Rangers as "British" and Celtic as Irish. One's as bad as the other in my view. It really wouldn't bother me if they had ended up in the EPL when they tried a few years ago. Hearts on the other hand stand out as a Scottish club with a History to match. We know and so do they. Bigoted and ugly.

Agree with that total.

Celtic are a vile institution whos followers are a bunch of glory hunting ignorant inbread scrotes. Crowds of 15,000 just 15 years ago says it all about Smeltic FC.

I hate both teams, both teams had rubbish crowds in the early 80s, approx 4000 people watching the huns in those days, a few more wathcing the tims. FACT

Don't like either of them, CFC for this o'Irishness, beating us at Hampden, last day 1986 etc, Peter Grant, Owen Archdeacon, Paul McStay etc, .

RFC for Andy Davis (that decision cost us a UEFA cup spot), FACT. Barry F's handball in last years League cup semi, Scott Nisbett, Albertz late equaliser in 105 minutes when we were on the verge of beating them 2-1, their fans behaviour in Manchester etc.

I hate them both FACT. Could name more examples for both but going to the pub now, so not going to bother. FACT

Nucky Thompson

The mhanky filth aren't even in the same ballpark as Rangers when it comes to hatred in the real world. I don't care what silly wee polls in Internet, laa laa land say:rolleyes: All you have to do is go to a game at Tynie against both teams to work that out.

The mhanky filth aren't even in the same ballpark as Rangers when it comes to hatred in the real world. I don't care what silly wee polls in Internet, laa laa land say:rolleyes: All you have to do is go to a game at Tynie against both teams to work that out.

Many on here have never ventured out of Laa Laa Land into the real world never mind Tynie.

Guest JamboRobbo
Many on here have never ventured out of Laa Laa Land into the real world never mind Tynie.

And judging by this thread, quite a few others never made it past the school playground.

And judging by this thread, quite a few others never made it past the school playground.

QED

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Anyone notice the famous Celtic Park sidestep?

A club spokesman said: "We would condemn all material of this nature.

"Unfortunately, content of this kind features on sites related to a number of football clubs.

"This particular one has absolutely no connection to Celtic Football Club."

Anyone notice the famous Celtic Park sidestep?

A club spokesman said: "We would condemn all material of this nature.

"Unfortunately, content of this kind features on sites related to a number of football clubs.

"This particular one has absolutely no connection to Celtic Football Club."

Well it's true. There were people on here mocking Thomson's injury.

Slow news day I reckon.

Guest Dipped Flake
Well it's true. There were people on here mocking Thomson's injury.

Slow news day I reckon.

It's never a slow news day for our loyalist few. They spend all day every day scouring the media for an anti-celtic story so they can rush it onto this HEARTS board and then accuse any posters who couldn't give a toss about these non-stories of being card carrying celtic fans or just catholics. I doubt very much we have any celtic fans on this board but I presume we do have some catholics so maybe the mods could mark these people in some way as obviously they can't be real Hearts fans:sad:

Didnt take long for the usual suspects to arrive and shake their beads with rage! :)

'Ra Sellick could support innocent murders and people on here would still say Rangers are worse.

Hold on... :rolleyes:

Thye only difference I have ever seen is they both want to be from different Countries. One England and the other Republic of Ireland. The commonality is neither seem to want to be Scottish. Chase them both off to English Conference League I say or League of Ireland maybe? Scottish football for Scotsmen....

Didnt take long for the usual suspects to arrive and shake their beads with rage! :)

No need for any of that, they are both equally repulsive and are in fact very similar in lots of ways.

Although in my opinion somehow not quite as repulsive as Jambos with similar agenda's to "Rangers" minded politics!!!

I understood that such beads were 'rattled' rather than 'shaken'. Though if they were 'rolled' we would have the basis for a 1950s classic.

Are you suggesting that anyone on here who thinks Rangers just might be 'as bad' as Celtic are (closet?) Catholics?

Guest S.U.S.S.
I understood that such beads were 'rattled' rather than 'shaken'. Though if they were 'rolled' we would have the basis for a 1950s classic.

Are you suggesting that anyone on here who thinks Rangers just might be 'as bad' as Celtic are (closet?) Catholics?

No, just that certain posters are very Celtic Minded.

dont care if they are catholic or not.

No, just that certain posters are very Celtic Minded.

dont care if they are catholic or not.

Fair enough - although 'Celtic Minded' is often used by the most Plastic of Green Snotters as a sly way of meaning (Irish) Catholic) without explicitly saying it. In that 'Jock Brown' had to go since he was not 'Celtic Minded' ...

I'm sure you didn't mean to use the phrase in that way - but the earlier reference to beads might lead some people to think that you did.

Glad you've clarified :)

Archived