linesman

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

the linesman at the hamilton v sellick game today was the very same one who got involed in the penalty given to us against aberdeen a few weeks ago, why didn't he get involved today when the mhanks player was clearly outside the box? because they never would against either of the old firm imo.

the linesman at the hamilton v sellick game today was the very same one who got involed in the penalty given to us against aberdeen a few weeks ago, why didn't he get involved today when the mhanks player was clearly outside the box?

Because the player was wearing a Smeltic top so he is not allowed to get involved.

I have to say though, that is very interesting if that was the same linesman. What is the name of that cheating ****? Double standards as usual - one rule for us and one rule for them.

Also, they got a penalty against us when it was outside the box 2 weeks back. Think thats about 6 penalties now which werent.

Circumstances were completely differnet. One was at the the end of a tight game of fast flowing football where, although Stewart later admited going for it, there was still dount over tv evidence (imo) whether the keeper made minimal contact with the players boot.

The other other incident today, the SAME linesman was at least 20 yards closer to the incident and tv camrea's and everyone else in the infested crowd knew it wasn't in the box.

The simple difference? The Old Firm were involved.

What will we get in the papers and phone-ins this week - honest mistake!

MY ERSE!

Circumstances were completely differnet. One was at the the end of a tight game of fast flowing football where, although Stewart later admited going for it, there was still dount over tv evidence (imo) whether the keeper made minimal contact with the players boot.

The other other incident today, the SAME linesman was at least 20 yards closer to the incident and tv camrea's and everyone else in the infested crowd knew it wasn't in the box.

The simple difference? The Old Firm were involved.

What will we get in the papers and phone-ins this week - honest mistake!

MY ERSE!

Sorry about the spelling - Bottle of Wine!

You really have to admire the brass neck of that little scrote Strachan ...

"Football has shown that you do get breaks for and against you. I don't think we've moaned about referees for a long, long time. And we're not going to start now.

I'll bet your not you little git ... it's your lot that are getting all the decisions!!!

the same ref today as at the hearts v aberdeen game "conroy" very often the ref and his assistants stay together as a three man team.

nearly every jambo who witnessed the bizarre penalty incident against aberdeen were in agreement that had it happened to either of the old firm the penalty would have stood. The eagle eyed liesman who was lauded by the media against hearts has now changed to a blind eyed linesman.

Guest jambomickey
papers this morning confirmed it was the same double act steve conroy and chris young.

what will the sfa do about it? feck all as usual.

Archived