Hamilton - 'Ra Sellick

JamboSean

Malinga the Swinga
I hope Hartley got a yellow for his celebration. The officials were having to physically try to get him back on the pitch.

Not sure if the ref was trying to get him back on the pitch or wanting to join in celebrations.

funny how he spotted a speck of blood on Hamilton defender and made him go off when Celtic had corner, and befor he could get back on, he didn't spot foul was not in th ebox butr a yard outside. Funny how the linesman didn't bother over ruling ref in this occasion.

The only funny thing about watching that was how not funny it is. Cheating, corrupt GFA.

As we haven't go a hope in hell of putting in anything close to a title challenge and 3rd is the best we can hope for, I want the OF to win against the other 9 all of the time.

I must admit I laugh at how corrupt and biased our game is, but as long as it's not against us who cares.

To think up until January 2006 I even wanted the Leith Vermin to win against them.

Maybe time for a slight re-evaluation of our "awful" win against an 11 man Hamilton.

Well said my man. Any win is good in this league cos teams dont just give up points very often

Dusk_Till_Dawn
If Celtic don't improve soon the referee will have to invoke the SPL Prime Directive.

1:1 In the event of a diddy team having the cheek to take the lead against the OF a player will be sent off and/or a penalty given.

That has to be post of the year

If Celtic don't improve soon the referee will have to invoke the SPL Prime Directive.

1:1 In the event of a diddy team having the cheek to take the lead against the OF a player will be sent off and/or a penalty given.

Quality ... In future to be ever known as, under the SPL Prime Directive ...

Rule 1:1

:P

Archived