Hamilton - 'Ra Sellick

JamboSean

Go on Hamilton. :)

Have to say I'd be happier if they didn't have that plastic paddy McCarthy playing for them. :sad:

Go on Hamilton. :)

Have to say I'd be happier if they didn't have that plastic paddy McCarthy playing for them. :sad:

I'm hoping he scores against them. Shut them up.

If Celtic don't improve soon the referee will have to invoke the SPL Prime Directive.

1:1 In the event of a diddy team having the cheek to take the lead against the OF a player will be sent off and/or a penalty given.

blondejamtart

And Canning goes and gets himself sent off....again!

Next...Tazio will be giving us next week's winning lottery numbers! :)

Shock horrer Celtic get pen for a challenge outside the box. How the linesman didnt see that is beyond belief.

c h e a t i n g S C U M.

Outside the box - never a penalty, but no surprise. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

No surprise to see an ex-hibby committing a foul to help their big team. :mad:

jamboinglasgow

a celtic player trips over his own feet quite clearly outside the box. Of course it means a celtic penalty. What a joke of a desicision.

Also I would love James McCarthy to score the winner today.

it was a red card however NEVER a penalty.

There has to be an inquest with these SFA w@@@s .... week in week out there is a decision that turns the match back in the old firms direction.

Is this a new SFA backed policy that allows Referee's to extend the 18 yard box by 2 yards in order to get the caravan dwellers more penalties? Certainly looks like it judging by events against us and now Hamilton today. Makes me sick.

Toxteth O'Grady

These decisions balance themselves out over the season.

Rangers get as many as Celtic:rolleyes:

To be fair i never noticed it was outside until the replay.Wheres the linesman when they are needed.

the linesman was up the other end trying to blag some free tickets to next home game..

utter disgrace from the officials again.

Sorry to say folks, but our game is corrupt.

WHY IS THE LINESMAN NOT FLAGGING THAT THE FOUL WAS OUTSIDE THE BOX?

Utter corruption.

WHY IS THE LINESMAN NOT FLAGGING THAT THE FOUL WAS OUTSIDE THE BOX?

I would imagine that he didn't flag as he was probably about 20 yards behind the action due to the fact he can't run due to being almost spherical. Scotland has the fattest most unfit looking linesmen in the world.

Where's the fourth official when you need him?

He was on his knees and his view was obstructed by Strachans waist. gobble gobble.

He was on his knees and his view was obstructed by Strachans waist. gobble gobble.

Remember it's rude to talk with your mouth full:)

Can't be sure but is the linesman not the same one that overturned the penalty decision against Aberdeen? or am i just wishing it was so I can have an excuse to have another rant!

Can't be sure but is the linesman not the same one that overturned the penalty decision against Aberdeen? or am i just wishing it was so I can have an excuse to have another rant!

Yip,there is a 100% definite possibility that it was the same linesman.:eek:

Yip,there is a 100% definite possibility that it was the same linesman.:eek:

The linesman that disputed the penalty claim at our game against Aberdeen was Chris Young, i think.

The linesman that disputed the penalty claim at our game against Aberdeen was Chris Young, i think.

I have absolutely no idea who the linesman was against Aberdeen or who he is today.

What I do know is he is one corrupt muddyfunster.

Same one then, if you're correct; he's not feeling so brave today then, wonder why!

Malinga the Swinga
Same one then, if you're correct; he's not feeling so brave today then, wonder why!

If that is the case, and I am not sure myself, then it can only be construed as blatant cheating and I look forward to the media highlighting this in their weekly summary of the weeks games. Why did he not step in as their was no player in his way and he was right alongside incident. Surely it couldn't be that he favours Celtic, could ut, not a biased official in Scotland.

As I speak, Hartley brings down Hamilton player at edge of box and doen't even get a yellow.

Great goal.

Aye, it was a very well taken strike and as the commentater said "It happens so often (the late goal) that it's no fluke."

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Give him his due, it was a great shot by Hartley.

And, as the commentator said, the sign of a successful team is to win when they're not playing well. Last month they struggled away to ICT and at home to Hibs. This month they struggle away to Hamilton.

They're winning ugly!!

I hope Hartley got a yellow for his celebration. The officials were having to physically try to get him back on the pitch.

I don't have Setanta but I take it he wasn't.

rudi must stay
Aye, it was a very well taken strike and as the commentater said "It happens so often (the late goal) that it's no fluke."

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

sadly it isn't. They have a superb team spirit that means they never know when they're beaten

Nucky Thompson

I hate those mhanky tossers with a passion:mad: every single thing about them makes me spew:boak:

Archived