JJ for the lochend wimbledon

winston churchill

To be fair for me its the 5th Biggest job in scottish football after the NT,rangers,celtic and us.

I think very few managers already managing in scotland apart from those above and possibly Levein would turn it down.

Im pretty sure Jefferies or Yogi would take it

As for the english ones mentioned, they probably wouldnt come here either so we cant really say much.

To be fair for me its the 5th Biggest job in scottish football after the NT,rangers,celtic and us.

I think very few managers already managing in scotland apart from those above and possibly Levein would turn it down.

Im pretty sure Jefferies or Yogi would take it

As for the english ones mentioned, they probably wouldnt come here either so we cant really say much.

Are you having a laugh? Jefferies would never even consider the Hibs job and Hughes and Petrie hate each other, so no dice there...

Are you having a laugh? Jefferies would never even consider the Hibs job and Hughes and Petrie hate each other, so no dice there...

Why?

People always make a big thing of rivalry in football etc, but the fact is anyone would likely go to a club they disliked if it was the best for their career.

In the summer if Riordan had been offered a move to us and a move to St Johnstone he would have came here.

There have been bigger turncoat decisions that ones like that

However hibs only appoint ex players, Im fairly sure that Yogi is the next hibs one in line

Well first, you would need Petrie to pay off 3 1/2 years of Mixu's contract or negotiate a settlement with him and then if he wanted to attain another SPL manager they would need to buy out their contract which would probably be at a similar/higher wage.

Nah if Mixu does go, it'll be another speculative appointment from the Hibs board.

Well first, you would need Petrie to pay off 3 1/2 years of Mixu's contract or negotiate a settlement with him and then if he wanted to attain another SPL manager they would need to buy out their contract which would probably be at a similar/higher wage.

Nah if Mixu does go, it'll be another speculative appointment from the Hibs board.

i agree but having an insde man to bring them down would not be a bad thing

To pay off Mixu and appoint another SPL manager who is already in employment i dont think Petrie would get much change out of half a million if any. Thats before he even pays a signing fee to a new manager and agrees a wage. 3 and a half - 4 years contract for the fat finn is the major stumbling block and a mistake that was made when offering him it. Hibs have the money but they wont pay that amount. It will most likely be another untested nobody or at very best a manager who is out of work who wont cost them much (If and WHEN they appoint a new manager)

Archived