The Fat Finn.

Munch

Once the inevitable happens, there is not a cats chance of him getting another job involved in football.

SO.

What line of work would you advise him to go into heres my top three tips for the fat Finn to get into once he is punted.

1. A Job working in McDonald's serving burgers.

2. A job serving at B & Q This has the added advantage of him getting to wear a bib with his name on it ( so its kinda like now as he has a bib with his initials on it )

3. Driving a bus LRT pay no bad doe these days, and it probably matches the wage he gets now ( Ebeneezer Petrie signed him up pretty dam quick so he must have been cheap)

Well thats my 3 tips for the fat Finn any other ideas for him on future employment ?:cheer1:

Once the inevitable happens, there is not a cats chance of him getting another job involved in football.

SO.

What line of work would you advise him to go into heres my top three tips for the fat Finn to get into once he is punted.

1. A Job working in McDonald's serving burgers.

:

Letting the fat finn work behind a food establishment is not a good idea. He'd eat all the burgers!

Cleaning out the sewers under Leith.

Nice one i never thought of that, he would be back in the S again, so nothing much would change.:whistling:

Jam Tarts 1874
Nice one i never thought of that, he would be back in the S again, so nothing much would change.:whistling:

He can keep in touch with his best buddy "Deeko" and all the other rats.

He can keep in touch with his best buddy "Deeko" and all the other rats.

Maybe 01 will walk out in protest when the fat Finn is punted.:booze:

Pub landlord..........??

mmmmm yes i see the angle you are coming from but would you really trust this guy with a license to sell drink.

its clear from the way he currently manages the hobos that he could not organize a p--s up in a brewery, so sorry mate this is a non starter.:shocked666:

mmmmm yes i see the angle you are coming from but would you really trust this guy with a license to sell drink

But he already has a license, he's Al Murray ain't he?

he could go into charity and help 'save the whales'.

I also heard that the company that makes the drink Tango need a new fat man to run about slappin folk shouting 'TANGO'- he could do that

Archived