Maroon -other clubs in the world?

Jamboross98

Tokyo Drifter
Roma, Whitehill Welfare.

Villa and West Ham maybe? Burnley?

Roma keep changing the "hue". Sometimes they look quite like Hearts but mostly it comes out Motherwell, sort of a carroty-clarety spew thing.

Sparta Prague obviously but there's a German side as well, Stutgart maybe?

Better question maybe is which other team's fans have maroon and white bar scarves? My Sparta scarf's maroon blue and yellow and my Roma scarf's sort of orangey and no matter how hard I screw up my eyes my Fiorentina scarf still looks a sort of Teletubbies purple.

netherleejambo
Livorno (nicknamed the amaranto - the maroons!)

And this is their fans during the local Derby against Grosette who play on Greeen and white, great atmosphere. They also have a Lithuanian flag in the crowd for their Lithuanian centre forward, just like being at Tynie!

also County Galway colours, I have a County Galway Hurling strip given to me by a Celtic supporting pal who was fed up of being taken for a Jambo!![/color][/B]also Queensland State Colours, used to have a rugby top til an ex Kiwi bird stole it!

Ha! Ha! Its a great strip actually. Wear it with pride

Not sure if it's there home or away strip but Albacete in Spain play in maroon.

Outside football, Colorado Avalanche's third strip is predominantly maroon.

Ha! Ha! Its a great strip actually. Wear it with pride

Was actually in an Irish bar in Glasgow on St Patricks Day and all the staff were wearing County strips. I said I fancy the maroon one and leave the bar maid in it too! My mates says Ive got that strip, you can have it!

Wear it all the time, never got the bird though!:biggrin:

Archived