Robbie & Eggert

Johanes de Silentio

So...the RB/RM question - did Csaba get it right the day?

Bored?

Do we really need lots more individual threads about individual player positions.

In a nutshell to your answers to each player....yes, he got it right....we won for gods sake.

Bored?

Do we really need lots more individual threads about individual player positions.

In a nutshell to your answers to each player....yes, he got it right....we won for gods sake.

He's just excited, Doc! Give the guy a break: we're all feeling good tonight, I think. :)

He's just excited, Doc! Give the guy a break: we're all feeling good tonight, I think. :)

Have a word, its 1:30am.

Excitement? Asking if Csaba was right to put people in positions?

Pfft.

Johanes de Silentio
Bored?

Is there a particular problem you would like to discuss? A personal problem, maybe?

Individual threads about individual player positions is what JKB is all about surely?

**** me rigid!

Excitement? Asking if Csaba was right to put people in positions?

Pfft.

No - happy that we won and are 3rd, for chrissakes! And probably a bit bevvied too - but there's no crime in that either.

Bored?

**** 'Ell

Nae Wonder you've got 7,000 odd posts.

Nitpicker.Com

Johanes de Silentio

Thank Christ you've change your avater, by the way - and forgive me for being...er...'excited' about my team winning 3 ganes on the trot - Jesus Christ All****ingmighty - I've got beer - I've got pizza - I'm listening to great music - and Hearts are 3rd in the league - I'm a happy boy - it's your problem - dinnae make it mine!

**** me!

No - happy that we won and are 3rd, for chrissakes! And probably a bit bevvied too - but there's no crime in that either.

A crime, dont be all dramatic.

Its just the influx of posts that have little or no thought behind them, just to fill some silence is palpable at times.

E.g.

Did the manager pick the right players in the right places, for a game that was won....

Is robbie the reason we have won 9 points in the last 3 games...

I mean come on.

Thank Christ you've change your avater, by the way - and forgive me for being...er...'excited' about my team winning 3 ganes on the trot - Jesus Christ All****ingmighty - I've got beer - I've got pizza - I'm listening to great music - and Hearts are 3rd in the league - I'm a happy boy - it's your problem - dinnae make it mine!

**** me!

:fing10:

A crime, dont be all dramatic.

Its just the influx of posts that have little or no thought behind them, just to fill some silence is palpable at times.

E.g.

Did the manager pick the right players in the right places, for a game that was won....

Is robbie the reason we have won 9 points in the last 3 games...

I mean come on.

Oh, I agree - how about he trolls instead? That's what others do on here to pass the time, after all... ;)

And in terms of "posts with no thought behind them" - have a word. It's 1:30 am. :P

Is there a particular problem you would like to discuss? A personal problem, maybe?

Individual threads about individual player positions is what JKB is all about surely?

**** me rigid!

I think following a victory any decision that was taken prior to the match has to be seen as a success.

Anyone that decides to take a negative outlook from Heart of Midlothian FC winning no matter how it may have been achieved can get fecked.

Johanes de Silentio

Aye, very good, Victor - I'm on my PC at 1:30am - and SO ARE YOU - if I'm sad, you are too - go to bed, mate!

Aye, very good, Victor - I'm on my PC at 1:30am - and SO ARE YOU - if I'm sad, you are too - go to bed, mate!

My comment about 1:30 was nothing to do with being sad.

Johanes de Silentio
My comment about 1:30 was nothing to do with being sad.

Perhaps you'd like to explain, then?

If JKB isn't about Hearts fans discussing team selections, etc, WHAT THE **** IS IT ABOUT?

Clue to your answer - be specific (I can take it!) - your sense of irony's not up to it!

Perhaps you'd like to explain, then?

If JKB isn't about Hearts fans discussing team selections, etc, WHAT THE **** IS IT ABOUT?

Clue to your answer - be specific (I can take it!) - your sense of irony's not up to it!

Its very simple.

I think these identical posts are just attempts to start a conversation over nothing.

Not a crime, just my opinion.

So I said so.

The subsequent overreaction seems a bit silly.

But I see no reason why what I say should not then be ignored and the topic debated fully.

The comment about 1:30 was that I dont imagine anyone who is simply excited about the game would still be at 1:30, and then post this question out of excitement!

That is all.

Johanes de Silentio
Why can't we LOVE each other? You know Chill, Peace etc...:)

Well, you'd think so, when we've won 3 games on the bounce, kept 3 clean sheets, and are 3rd in the league!

Not good enough for some, apparently!

N.B. Irony is SO easily misunderstood - 'speshly after a shandy or two - say what you mean, lads!

Johanes de Silentio
Its very simple.

I think these identical posts are just attempts to start a conversation over nothing.

So I said so.

But I see no reason why what I say should not then be ignored and the topic debated fully.

The comment about 1:30 was that I dont imagine anyone who is simply excited about the game would still be at 1:30, and then post this question out of excitement!

That is all.

Sorry, but I've been out and about the nicht - hence the reason why I didnae post at 5:30 - really didnae expect any flak when asking a fairly straightforward questions about how we played today. I don't think I'm posting out of excitement - I just think it's good to be winning!

These identical posts, as you put it, are an attempt to start a post, not about nothing, but about SOMETHING - i.e. HOW WE PLAYED TODAY - IT'S IMPORTANT!

When you chat to Jambos, what do you talk about? How the team played would be a good place to start, surely!

So...the RB/RM question - did Csaba get it right the day?

After all the nonsense about what time you should post etc.... I would still like to know the answer for this question from someone who was at the game.

Dr....if its too late for you or you are not interested don't reply.....i feel you might find that too hard not too do though:rolleyes:

The team had a shoddy makeshift look about it on Wednesday, what with trying to play either of Driver or Obua at RM. Bringing Robbie off the bench and into RM didn't work either. Csaba made the right decisions yesterday in playing Robbie in his natural position and played Eggert RM and it was successful if not ideal.

If we keep the same team for Saturday, who will replace Stewart?

Any ideas?

The team had a shoddy makeshift look about it on Wednesday, what with trying to play either of Driver or Obua at RM. Bringing Robbie off the bench and into RM didn't work either. Csaba made the right decisions yesterday in playing Robbie in his natural position and played Eggert RM and it was successful if not ideal.

Any ideas?

Ksnavicius.

Drylaw Hearts
Ksnavicius.

He seems have be 'found out' by the committee as he has been missing for the last few matches.

Not before time.

Its very simple.

So I said so.

That is all.

Can I just say thanks to you for making this one of the greatest threads of all time.

Any ideas?

I'm also happy to have Robbie and Jonsson playing on the right.

If Kingston is still claiming to be injured then I'm hoping to see Bruno brought back into midfield to pair up with Kari and this will allow Obua to play up front with Nade.

I know Obua looked aweful against Hamilton but he needs time on the pitch.

I'm also happy to have Robbie and Jonsson playing on the right.

If Kingston is still claiming to be injured then I'm hoping to see Bruno brought back into midfield to pair up with Kari and this will allow Obua to play up front with Nade.

I know Obua looked aweful against Hamilton but he needs time on the pitch.

I think you're spot on with this. Bruno is more effective dominating the centre of midfield and looks less effective higher up.

Originally Posted by Coco

Ksnavicius.

Sorry Coco; your man Ksanavicious is still out with an achilles problem.

Archived