Mikey Stewart

Johanes de Silentio

Bored?

Do we really need lots more individual threads about individual player positions.

In a nutshell to your answers to each player....yes, he got it right....we won for gods sake.

Bored?

Do we really need lots more individual threads about individual player positions.

In a nutshell to your answers to each player....yes, he got it right....we won for gods sake.

7,000 odd

PLUS

Johanes de Silentio
Bored?

****ing hell, mate - you're the one that's bored! Christ on a ****ing bike!

Johanes de Silentio

See - THAT'S what I'm talkin' about - straightforward answer to a straightforward question - and no insults - nice one!

DAMN!

Bored?

exactly.sometimes you can't win,for winning.

Yes he got it right, thought Stewart was tremendous today. :)

hmmm ...haven't used these terms in the same sentence for a while (tremendous and Stewart)....MS is obviously on Csaba's list of "can't drop" players.....CL should realise that it's now November and MS reverts to type......i.e. pointing to others when standing around himself doing nowt..mis passing....blaming others for his poor passes..........mistackling...getting sent off...best if he was simply missing from Hearts in my opinion ;)

Yes he got it right, thought Stewart was tremendous today. :)

Thought he was our worst performer yesterday - kept giving the ball away. Bruno by contrast was outstanding and Driver had a great game too.

Archived