Your dream Mixu ending?

Craigieboy

I think we can all agree that the result at ER today simply buys Mixu more time. Effectively, it's a great result for us on so many levels.

But hibs have been through as many managers as us recently & something tells me that the hibs board may be a bit more willing to give him a wee bit more time. A bit come & go.

So, if hibs get the obligatory 'good result' now & again in the coming weeks it leads me to consider the final nail that will eventually clinch his sacking at the Giro.

What would be the lead up to & then the final demise of everyones favourite fat Fin?

Just what would be your dream scenario for hibs million'th managerial exit?

Drylaw Hearts

Option 1) A 4-0 drubbing from Hearts on January 3rd.

Option 2) A 1-0 defeat at the hands of Edinburgh City in the 3rd Round of the Scottish Cup.

Option 3) Relegation.

Option 2) A 1-0 defeat at the hands of Edinburgh City in the 3rd Round of the Scottish Cup.

Option 3) Relegation.

Great start mate.

Though I would put your 3 at 2.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I cannot understand why there is a clamouring for Mixu to get the sack.

Surely he is fulfilling the potential of his team and matching the expectation of his employers.

Some may even say that his team are overachieving.

Mixu must stay.

Drylaw Hearts
It's obvious, isn't it?

kjellwin.jpg

It won't happen though.

True story.......

I've had the great honour of wearing the very boots that relegated them that day.

My mate was a youth player at Utd at the time and cleaned Kjell's boots and at the end of the season he was given the boots to keep as a souvenier.

During that summer I was asked to play in a match but I had no boots and gave this mate a call to ask if I could borrow a pair.

He loaned me the very boots that Kjell Oloffson wore when he scored twice v Hibs to relegate them.

I will cherish that 90 minutes at Peffermill until the day I die.

Btw.....

I was gutted when I had to hand them back.

True story.......

I've had the great honour of wearing the very boots that relegated them that day.

My mate was a youth player at Utd at the time and cleaned Kjell's boots and at the end of the season he was given the boots to keep as a souvenier.

During that summer I was asked to play in a match but I had no boots and gave this mate a call to ask if I could borrow a pair.

He loaned me the very boots that Kjell Oloffson wore when he scored twice v Hibs to relegate them.

Btw.....

Amazing mate. Great story.

The fact that we won our 1st trophy in so many years the week after I celebrated their exit to where they belong will live with me always.

Great times back then.

True story.......

Btw.....

Now that's quite a claim to fame, DH. Cheers for sharing: it's hard to imagine a more enjoyable summer than that one, isn't it? :)

Drylaw Hearts
Amazing mate. Great story.

The fact that we won our 1st trophy in so many years the week after I celebrated their exit to where they belong will live with me always.

Great times back then.

They were definitely better times.

:)

kjellwin.jpg

We won the cup when the hibs went down

Doo Dah Doo Dah

Kjell Kjell Super Kjell

Super Kjell Oloffson

Great time to be a jambo.

Drylaw Hearts
....it's hard to imagine a more enjoyable summer than that one, isn't it? :)

I doubt very much if there will ever be a better Summer.

A 7-0 gubbing from the mighty JT's January 3rd, leading with mixu slapping ratboy around the changing room after the match and both of them chasing each other outside into the car park only to be hit by the Livi Hearts bus that was pelted with bottles and stones at Easter road

Nucky Thompson
I think we can all agree that the result at ER today simply buys Mixu more time. Effectively, it's a great result for us on so many levels.

But hibs have been through as many managers as us recently & something tells me that the hibs board may be a bit more willing to give him a wee bit more time. A bit come & go.

So, if hibs get the obligatory 'good result' now & again in the coming weeks it leads me to consider the final nail that will eventually clinch his sacking at the Giro.

What would be the lead up to & then the final demise of everyones favourite fat Fin?

I would dream about getting them in the Scottish Cup semi with a 2nd division team waiting in the final and hammering them 4-0:107years: I would then picture their fans, the ones who had turned up that is, chanting 'Fatty must go'. I would be pishing myself laughing exactly the way I was on 02/04/06:BigSemi:

I would dream about getting them in the Scottish Cup semi with a 2nd division team waiting in the final and hammering them 4-0:107years: I would then picture their fans, the ones who had turned up that is, chanting 'Fatty must go'. I would be pishing myself laughing exactly the way I was on 02/04/06:BigSemi:

At the moment it's between Together & The Boo.

Tho, Together let himself down. The events that happened should have been after an 8 nil victory!

:)

I cannot understand why there is a clamouring for Mixu to get the sack.

Surely he is fulfilling the potential of his team and matching the expectation of his employers.

Some may even say that his team are overachieving.

Mixu must stay.

I agree!

Mixu will remain for at least the next 2 yrs hopefully!:) Despite several 1-0defeats from ourselves! But will eventually be forced out when we consign them to a 1-0 defeat which means they'll be relegated despite 5 games remaining, whilst being the same amount of games/weeks from oblivion and no hope.

I want them gone when Mixup is gone...

rudi must stay

Option 3) Relegation.

don't want him to go at all. They are getting worse and worse

orange in the mouth,tights around the neck.

it would split the freak show.thats hibs fc.

think the straw that breaks the cammells back will come at the end of feb. when, after having bought 6 strikers in the jan window hibs fail to sore since the turn of the year

Ideally a long lingering slide into the first division, best if they continue there current form ( When did they actually last win a game) so going forward they loose 2 then scrap the odd draw, this form will drag them into the relegation mire,this Will put additional pressure on the fat Finn, he will react in the only way he knows (play more strikers)which will of course fail miserably.

Once Fletcher is gone in the January window, and they bring in the fat Finns pal, rat boy will take the huff, Jones will also bail out like a rat leaving a sinking ship.

Ebeneezer Petrie will refuse to splash the cash, they will get horsed out of the Big Cup in the 3rd round making it 108.

Eventually when they are 5 points adrift at the foot of the table with 4 games to go, the fat Finn will be punted.

In will come blobby Williamson, but all to no avail as they will be relegated with one game to go.

The icing on the cake would be a repeat of 98 when they went down and we won the big cup now that would be sweet.:sterb119:

Jam Tarts 1874

I don't think Mixu will get the boot. I think it is more likely that Mixu will walk away, probably sometime in January when Fletcher is sold off for buttons to bolster Petrie's under the mattress fund.

winston churchill

lucky for us big buster is on a four year contract.

there is no way the tash will sack him and cough up compo;)

winston churchill
I don't think Mixu will get the boot. I think it is more likely that Mixu will walk away, probably sometime in January when Fletcher is sold off for buttons to bolster Petrie's under the mattress fund.

walk out on a four year deal.i can't see it;)

Agreed, lets face it he ain't going to get a job elsewhere not in football anyway.

:eek:

Jam Tarts 1874

If he was on good money then I'm sure he would do his best to cling on, but he is being paid a pittance, wouldn't be surprised if the Ratboy was on much more than him. Mixu has the rest of his career to think about. Another year or two at the hoobs could make him completely un-employable.

winston churchill
If he was on good money then I'm sure he would do his best to cling on, but he is being paid a pittance, wouldn't be surprised if the Ratboy was on much more than him. Mixu has the rest of his career to think about. Another year or two at the hoobs could make him completely un-employable.

he's on a four year deal.

at the very least ,he will take the lochend wimbledon into the bottom six.

who else will give him a job if he walks.

in all fairness as useless as he is I imagine he wouldn't be short of a job at some icelandic team.

A 7-0 gubbing from the mighty JT's January 3rd, leading with mixu slapping ratboy around the changing room after the match and both of them chasing each other outside into the car park only to be hit by the Livi Hearts bus that was pelted with bottles and stones at Easter road

:arf::flagwave:

Brilliant, ha ha!

Jam Tarts 1874

Lots of managers walk away from deals to try and save their careers. Mixu, like most managers will beleive that all the problems are other people's fault and won't want a sacking on his CV if he can avoid it.

in all fairness as useless as he is I imagine he wouldn't be short of a job at some icelandic team.

Yes you could be right Iceland the supermarket are looking for shelve stacker's right now and at 6.50 an hour, its probably better doe than he currently earns.:4_1_111:

Yes you could be right Iceland the supermarket are looking for shelve stacker's right now and at 6.50 an hour, its probably better doe than he currently earns.:4_1_111:

speaking of supermarkets I saw Mixu outside Asda the other day. There was an elderly woman struggling with her bags. mixu goes over and asks 'can you manage?'... to which she replies 'you got yourself into this mess so you can get yourself out!'

Hehe (maybe they aren't quite in the keek bad enough at the moment for that one. but I've always liked it.)

8-0 horsing on Jan 3. knocked out of the cup by a minnow. Mixu caught in sex romp with ratboy and fletcher - claims it was team "bonding".

Sorry for not saying an 8-0 gubbing my mind at the time was concentrating more on mixu and ratboy being run over by the livi Hearts bus, agreed 8-0 should be the score :107years::107years:

Thing is and this might be a tad controversial, we dont want mixu to go, I cant see him being sacked theres more chance of him walking, so we need the vermin to still win the odd game just to keep him in a false sense of security.

Brick Tamland
He ends up being lead singer in a Bad Manners tribute band.

Or a stunt double for pat Butchers erse in Eastenders

WTF Buster is on a 4 year deal, he must be on a pittance of a wage.:cool:

Hopefully he can last until January 3rd and we give them such a humiliation that he has no choice but to walk the plank.

Cant see him still being there for the Ne'er Day game unfortunately

Nelly Terraces

JUst a quickie about the events on Saturday at Fester Rd, like the OP said, brilliant result all round: the hobos and the muttons cutting each others throats like that, Calderwood majorly unhappy with his team, his bleating dolly shagging supporters equally unhappy with him, and the hobos seriously unhappy wi Pingu and Rodent Pet-rie. That keeps the whale Finn in the job another few weeks as well, plus when they equalised at least half the ground of hobos had emptied so they missed the equaliser anyway. Everyone a winner there I think.

Oh, and the boy on radio Scotland said the filth were playing with Giraffe Jones up front near the end, so total hoofball surely played by the lochend Wimbledon. 'Flair Manual - how we taught Brazil' in the Finn Bin.

Happy days.:)

Seymour M Hersh

The hobos relegated this year and mouser Petriedish giving tattie heid a 3 year extension saying "Mixu is the right man to return this club to their rightful place" Cue mass suicides down lochend!:107years:

Petrie's bed must be jolly uncomfortable by now.

hidingmoney2_thumb.jpg

Maybe he needs to use larger denominations.

Archived