That's Odd.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

3 wins in a row and not a peep from certain posters on here since we lost to Celtic.

But I'm sure they really are Hearts fans though. :rolleyes:

3 wins in a row and not a peep from certain posters on here since we lost to Celtic.

Wins over the bottom three clubs in a horrific league. Is the bubbly out in the Sexington household tonight?

Carl Weathers

Give us a clue?

Figooooooooooooooooooo

Nucky Thompson

Watch it mate, you'll feel the wrath of the mods:)

Guest juvehearts

Theyre still on their way down from inverness, give them time geez.

still not happy at the peformance today.

1-0 ill take the peformance i wont.

Chad Sexington
Theyre still on their way down from inverness, give them time geez.

still not happy at the peformance today.

1-0 ill take the peformance i wont.

I would put my mortgage on none of these characters being anywhere near Inverness today. ;)

Nucky Thompson
Wins over the bottom three clubs in a horrific league. Is the bubbly out in the Sexington household tonight?
We should have fecked the 4th bottom team at Fester Road too:) but at least we never lost.

I would put my mortgage on none of these characters being anywhere near Inverness today. ;)

More likely nearer Leith id guess :eek:

Had we lost the last 3 games sure as hell,

free-1.jpg

wheeling.jpg

jambo_y.gif

Would have been posting a lot more than he has.

Not suggesting he ain't a Hearts fan, just a negative bugger.

Guest Fabuloso

Don't worry - the realists aren't getting carried away with these wonderful wins. The problems haven't gone anywhere.

Had we lost the last 3 games sure as hell,

free-1.jpg

wheeling.jpg

jambo_y.gif

Would have been posting a lot more than he has.

Not suggesting he ain't a Hearts fan, just a negative bugger.

Oh come on, we're going to need more of a clue than that.

For some reason, I'm exceptionally uncomfortable with this sentence.

:P

I wouldn't worry about the usual suspects not posting....

Pretty sure that today's performance and the fantastic 1-0 victory achieved, will lead to what we saw after Wednesday.... Booooooooooooo!! A ****e performance but a good result. :o:o

I'm happy with Heart of Midlothian winning, but some people are not happy if we win. What exactly do they want? Ahhh, a Scottish chairman, a manager that they have chosen, and players used to Scottish fitba'. Boo hoo,

Guest Fabuloso
I wouldn't worry about the usual suspects not posting....

Pretty sure that today's performance and the fantastic 1-0 victory achieved, will lead to what we saw after Wednesday.... Booooooooooooo!! A ****e performance but a good result. :o:o

I'm happy with Heart of Midlothian winning, but some people are not happy if we win. What exactly do they want? Ahhh, a Scottish chairman, a manager that they have chosen, and players used to Scottish fitba'. Boo hoo,

Transparency, honesty perhaps? A common goal?

Transparency, honesty perhaps? A common goal?

Above winning football matches?

You've not been supporting the right football club if transparency and honesty is your thing.

For all my years of supporting the club those are two things I would not associate with Heart of Midlothian FC

Hmmm.

Guest Fabuloso

You've not been supporting the right football club if transparency and honesty is your thing.

For all my years of supporting the club those are two things I would not associate with Heart of Midlothian FC

Hmmm.

This will help to win matches in the longer term - as I'm sure you're aware. What happened historically doesn't matter at this stage. Let me rephrase - perhaps a 'greater level' of etc etc

Hmmm.

I assume you only started supporting Hearts under Mad Vlad because certainly the late great Wallace Mercer had the great knack of marketing the club in a proper manner. Who can forget the half time draw in 1982 when the 1st prize was a house, courtesy of Miller Homes. Transparency was his game and AGMs were conducted with a bit of dignity and respect for the people who matter.

As I've said before ...3 wins on the bounce are good..but have we got the ammo to beat the big teams. We will see a week on Saturday.

Fabuloso is spot on - the realists are not getting carried away.

This will help to win matches in the longer term - as I'm sure you're aware. What happened historically doesn't matter at this stage. Let me rephrase - perhaps a 'greater level' of etc etc

How the club is run is not your business.

Generic Username

Am I seeing things or has Figoo/02.04.06/Hand of Turd disappeared from here or has he taken on another guise to try and fool us all with his excellent act of being a Hearts fan when in fact he's a wee jobby jabbing Hobo.

winston churchill

surely the mods will feel your collar soon:slither:

I assume you only started supporting Hearts under Mad Vlad because certainly the late great Wallace Mercer had the great knack of marketing the club in a proper manner. Who can forget the half time draw in 1982 when the 1st prize was a house, courtesy of Miller Homes. Transparency was his game and AGMs were conducted with a bit of dignity and respect for the people who matter.

As I've said before ...3 wins on the bounce are good..but have we got the ammo to beat the big teams. We will see a week on Saturday.

I bet you're gutted that Heart of Midlothian are 7 points ahead of your 'flair' team despite playing crap!! Were you at Mixups latest.....

Let fans of Heart of Midlothian Football Club celebrate another glorious victory whilst others wither and die...

Guest Fabuloso
I bet you're gutted that Heart of Midlothian are 7 points ahead of your 'flair' team despite playing crap!! Were you at Mixups latest.....

Let fans of Heart of Midlothian Football Club celebrate another glorious victory whilst others wither and die...

Have you heard of the McCarthy trials by any chance?

surely the mods will feel your collar soon:slither:

You are a sad little man. I notice you never stick to the topic of the thread. It's like you want to be some sort of agent and your mission is to chase away Hobos. All you do is make yourself look silly - I am far from a Hobo and there are dozens on here who can confirm this.

Have you heard of the McCarthy trials by any chance?

Absolutely no idea what you are insinuating? Or who the person you are on about is? Joe McCarthy, the American a la The Dambusters!

Perhaps McArthur is the name you mean and his Communist trials....

I am not the only person that is aware that that particular person is a :hobofish:. If you support him/her then you leave yourself open.... to same....

winston churchill
You are a sad little man. I notice you never stick to the topic of the thread. It's like you want to be some sort of agent and your mission is to chase away Hobos. All you do is make yourself look silly - I am far from a Hobo and there are dozens on here who can confirm this.

you are the most transparent fifth columnist yet.

Hmmm.

JF is spot on! And, true to nature, the rash only appears when the infection flares up!!!

As a kid, I can remember the lack of transparency and honesty when the great teams of 57-58 and 59-60 were asset stripped!!!

The failure to build on 64-65!!!

I remember the shameful treatment of Willie Bauld, Tommy Walker, Jim Cruickshank and the basically incompetent management at Board level.

Admittedly Wallace Mercer was a breath of fresh air but, even there, he wasn't exactly flavour of the month at the end of his tenure, was he?

Guest Fabuloso
Absolutely no idea what you are insinuating? Or who the person you are on about is? Joe McCarthy, the American a la The Dambusters!

I am not the only person that is aware that that particular person is a :hobofish:. If you support him/her then you leave yourself open.... to same....

It's McCarthy - however not trying to score points. Even though I've just scored one.

Frazer - you are wasting my time with your trivia. If you think myself and various others are Hobos then carry on believing. Sad sort of logic though when anyone with a different view to yourself MUST be a Hobo.

Can I suggest that maybe you start reading the business pages of the Sunday papers instead of salivating over match reports in the Sports section on a weekly basis. This will give you a greater insight into what is going on in the world right now and the possible implications for HMFC.

south morocco
Frazer - you are wasting my time with your trivia. If you think myself and various others are Hobos then carry on believing. Sad sort of logic though when anyone with a different view to yourself MUST be a Hobo.

Can I suggest that maybe you start reading the business pages of the Sunday papers instead of salivating over match reports in the Sports section on a weekly basis. This will give you a greater insight into what is going on in the world right now and the possible implications for HMFC.

What are the possible implications for HMFC currently enzo?

Nucky Thompson
The CIA are investigating Vlad as we speak:)

OS - I'm not saying anything specific is looming. My point is that some posters should avail themselves to the bigger picture rather than just seeing events on a Saturday afternoon in isolation. Great result today - but the majority of true Hearts supporters have serious concerns about this regime and the current worldwide credit crunch.

Transparency, honesty perhaps? A common goal?[/QUOTE]

In practical terms what is it that you want (which I presume happens at most clubs)?

As a shareholder you may go to the AGM and ask any questions that you wish but as UKIO/UBIG hold around 95% of the shareholding, you will understand that could be whistling in the dark. This would not be a rare scenario in such circumstances.

You also have the right to dispose of your shares if you so wish as it must be personally embarrassing for you to be associated with any organisation that lacks transparency and honesty.

Or you could simply keep moaning.

Of course it is. I'm a shareholder but more importantly a fan.

Sorry I forgot to ask you if you are a HMFC shareholder and a Hearts fan.

south morocco
OS - I'm not saying anything specific is looming. My point is that some posters should avail themselves to the bigger picture rather than just seeing events on a Saturday afternoon in isolation. Great result today - but the majority of true Hearts supporters have serious concerns about this regime and the current worldwide credit crunch.[/QUOT well i don't know re majority have concerns about the regime and the CC, only ubig know this for sure and until they say otherwise, it will not concern me ,you seem to be worried about something which may never happen,cheer up buddy,think yes not no!

I do not think that everyone on here that has a differing view to myself is a fan of the Ribs, I just think that you are.

As a Football fan I have very little need to look at the business pages of any Sunday newspaper therefore anything on there would go way over my head.

Now if you had said health instead of business I may have taken more notice, anyway all superfluous as I do not purchase Sunday or any newspapers.

I shall remain content with the FACT that Heart of Midlothian Football Club are currently third in the league.

SectionDJambo

I've nearly always been worried about the Hearts boardroom, from Lindsay to Romanov. Never really let it distract me from supporting the team.

In truth, I would think that most football fans are not entirely happy with their owners/directors.

As far as Wallace is concerned, he was great to start with but by the end he was having board meetings in Paris and he certainly put some off investing in the 500 club. I will always appreciate the positives of his reign, though.

Archie Martin was the man who broke the old mould, but couldn't quite carry it on after that. Another man who we should remember fondly,however.

Robinson/Deans also started well but allowed a good position to slip.

Easy for any of us to say they should all have done better - we didn't have to actually do it.

It's McCarthy - however not trying to score points. Even though I've just scored one.

So who is 'McCarthy'? Please enlighten the apparently uneducated or should I just Google or Wiki? I think I will....

So who is 'McCarthy'? Please enlighten the apparently uneducated or should I just Google or Wiki? I think I will....

It's more Mary Warren than McCarthy tbh.

south morocco

dont ask the commies mate

Geoff Kilpatrick
OS - I'm not saying anything specific is looming. My point is that some posters should avail themselves to the bigger picture rather than just seeing events on a Saturday afternoon in isolation. Great result today - but the majority of true Hearts supporters have serious concerns about this regime and the current worldwide credit crunch.

I think the credit crunch is concerning for football.

However, what do you want us to do? Cry ourselves to sleep at night over something that might happen? Sorry, but I'm not here to worry about Vladimir Romanov's, nor anyone else's, personal wealth. I concern myself with my own situation. When it comes to football, therefore, I'll follow the football and that's the most important thing. I'll happily give my opinions on the financial situation but when the thread is talking about the football, perhaps you should stick to the football.

JF is spot on! And, true to nature, the rash only appears when the infection flares up!!!

As a kid, I can remember the lack of transparency and honesty when the great teams of 57-58 and 59-60 were asset stripped!!!

The failure to build on 64-65!!!

I remember the shameful treatment of Willie Bauld, Tommy Walker, Jim Cruickshank and the basically incompetent management at Board level.

Admittedly Wallace Mercer was a breath of fresh air but, even there, he wasn't exactly flavour of the month at the end of his tenure, was he?

Now that is just raining on the naysayers' parade and you know it! ;)

I think the credit crunch is concerning for football.

However, what do you want us to do? Cry ourselves to sleep at night over something that might happen? Sorry, but I'm not here to worry about Vladimir Romanov's, nor anyone else's, personal wealth. I concern myself with my own situation. When it comes to football, therefore, I'll follow the football and that's the most important thing. I'll happily give my opinions on the financial situation but when the thread is talking about the football, perhaps you should stick to the football.

Agree totally.

I'm more interested on how things are going on the park. Its just the Hobos who seem obsessed with our financial state (and repeatedly claim to have inside info on things going pear shaped - yet they fail to materialise each time).

Francis Albert
This will give you a greater insight into what is going on in the world right now and the possible implications for HMFC.

Of course HMFC are uniquely affected by "what is going on in the world right now".. classic hobonomics.

Francis Albert
My point is that some posters should avail themselves to the bigger picture rather than just seeing events on a Saturday afternoon in isolation.

The whole ****ing point of supporting a football club is to see events on a Saturday afternoon in isolaton.

It's more Mary Warren than McCarthy tbh.

dont ask the commies mate

Thank you guys, I did Wiki it. You know McCarthy/McCarthur I got confused.

I was vaguely aware of a McCarthy-ism but my knowledge needs to expand where US bollo*ks is concerned...

Anyway, thank y'all for your help now...

I'll read them Sunday business pages to see what's happen'n with the good ol' Heart o' Midlothian.

Chad Sexington

Wow.

What an interesting group of people posted on my thread. :rolleyes:

For the record, I counted at least one hobo and one mentally ill fantasist.

Result!!

photo_happy_geek.jpg

winston churchill
Wow.

What an interesting group of people posted on my thread. :rolleyes:

For the record, I counted at least one hobo and one mentally ill fantasist.

Result!!

photo_happy_geek.jpg

i counted three.

Archived