BORING BORING HEARTS!

loveofthegame

loveofthegame

1-0, we only win 1-0!

**** it, its not pretty but we're grinding out results and moving in exactly the right direction. I moan as much as the rest and am not going to pretend i enjoy watching performances like Wednesday but you've got to hand it to Csaba in that hes got a fairly average squad battling their way to wins.

We won't win any awards for flair but then ask the Hobo's, when did that ever get you anywhere...

Delighted to be back up to 3rd, so credit to the gaffer and players where its due.

Signed yours,

A harsh critic.

I'd take a scrappy 1-0 every week.

As you say its not all about how you play, its the results that matter and the points in the bag.

right now i don't care how we win, as long a we start getting results. 9 points make me happy, cos as it was, we were looking at bottom 6 again.

now thats still not impossible, but winning games will mean a rise in confidence, and the confidence coming back will lead to better games.

as long as we get out the cycle of losing a goal and letting the heads go down to accept defeat then we can move onwards and upwards, hopefully consolodating 3rd place

1-0, we only win 1-0!

**** it, its not pretty but we're grinding out results and moving in exactly the right direction. I moan as much as the rest and am not going to pretend i enjoy watching performances like Wednesday but you've got to hand it to Csaba in that hes got a fairly average squad battling their way to wins.

We won't win any awards for flair but then ask the Hobo's, when did that ever get you anywhere...

Delighted to be back up to 3rd, so credit to the gaffer and players where its due.

Signed yours,

A harsh critic.

Well said, if and it's a big if, we manage to get into Europe this year it will be through rolling our sleeves up and working hard so more of the same please :)

1-0, we only win 1-0!

Signed yours,

A harsh critic.

Yep, that just about sums it up for me. I was jumping around like a loon at Paisley last week, pretty ****ed off in midweek and I'm really delighted this evening. Well done to all concerned.

vlad on the tyne
Rankgers finished 2nd in the SPL and reached the final of the UEFA cup last season playing "ugly" football :)

To be fair Rangers were playing teams that are at a far higher level than hamilton, St Mirren and ICT

Does Csaba have to show the aforementioned teams as much respect as he has with the formations used?

A wins a wins a win tho.

To be fair Rangers were playing teams that are at a far higher level than hamilton, St Mirren and ICT

Does Csaba have to show the aforementioned teams as much respect as he has with the formations used?

A wins a wins a win tho.

Fair play they never played Hamilton, but they played St. Mirren, ICT and Gretna in the SPL last season (often grinding out results rather than hammering the opposition) and finished 2nd :rolleyes:

I don't care how we play as long as we win!

I'd be happy with crappy 1-0 wins for the rest of the season.

If we decided to go 4-4-2 for the next game or several games, and we got gubbed in each game..... basically the formation is not the problem.

The squad/players available dictates... Nade/Mole; Nade/Makela; Nade/...

The current squad is not good enough if we were to start out with two up front.

Anyway, we won! Booooooooooooooo! Booooooooooooooooo!

I blame Vlad; I blame refs;; I blame Csaba for getting us into 3rd and 3 clean sheets in a row...

Broxburn Jambo
Rankgers finished 2nd in the SPL and reached the final of the UEFA cup last season playing "ugly" football :)

It's not ugly , it's tactics

alwaysthereinspirit
i thought the hobos are ment to be the arsenal of the north

Think you'll find it's Ar$eholes of the North.

3 points is 3 points, I dont care how they do it but as long as they get the points it works.. Id like to see the play improve but I supose that will happend over time, I hope..

right now i don't care how we win, as long a we start getting results. 9 points make me happy, cos as it was, we were looking at bottom 6 again.

now thats still not impossible, but winning games will mean a rise in confidence, and the confidence coming back will lead to better games.

as long as we get out the cycle of losing a goal and letting the heads go down to accept defeat then we can move onwards and upwards, hopefully consolodating 3rd place

Thats how I see it too, a wins a win.

I'd take a scrappy 1-0 every week.

As you say its not all about how you play, its the results that matter and the points in the bag.

like the old cliche says.....we'll play a lot better and lose.....I'll take the 3 points for now.....but I'd like to be entertained a little more. Say what you will but the most enjoyable game for me this season was the draw against the Hobos :)

I think if we kept playing this way forever it wouldnt be succesful or truly acceptable but Csaba is pishin right oot of the coack he's got. It's not a bad coack in my opinion, just not one with a lethal touch (take that for a metaphor!). I think he himself would rather have better attacking options but with Tullberg injured we simply dont

Good management, good wins, good feeling, goodness me!

Like most here I'll take the win and 3 points.

I do, however, draw the line at the prospect of scrappy 'backs to the wall' displays against very meagre opposition every week.

Well done lads, well done Csaba but I hope the long term aim is to field a team that can play a bit too :sad:

Archived