Football Manager 2009 (eventually)

Tynecastle Valhalla

Tynecastle Valhalla

I took the day off yesterday to get into the new game but much to my frustration it didnt work. It took me over 9 hours of trying to get it to install however it is well worth it. As always I started a game with the JTs.

Hearts start off with an average squad and the media prediction is 7th. The players of note are Berra, Jonsson, Stewart, Driver, Kingston and possibly Obua. The transfer budget is terrible at ?100k so I had to raise money by offering players to clubs. There is not much scope for newwages either. This is what I did:

Sold Ridgers, Stewart, Makela, Visconte, Husband, McGowan, Basso for ?4.5 mil and bought Rybka, Cristaldo, Gomez, Gavish, Borges, Sburlea, Jourdren, Miko and Chesney(both free) and insua of liverpool on loan. Total spend ?2.2 mil.

I have ?600k left in the budget and am trying to find a decent CD, Darren Barr is too expensive.

I have played 3 games beating Motherwell, St Mirren at home and Rangers away 1-0 which is awesome. the key has been rybka in goals, gomez and borges in centre mid and sburlea and cristaldo up front. jonsson has been a rock as a centre half with berra and insua has been amazing.

Very interested to hear how other fellow Jambos are doing in their new game.

how did u get it 2 start???? My activation code is always incorrect even though uit is right!!!!!!! Who was the hibee that designed this game???? (biggest insult i can give them!) So peed off, i jus wanna play the fecking thing!

Should have downloaded it of utorrent so you can play without activation :laugh:

Never had to use an activation code before before you start to play it - didn't realise that was the case with 09! Not good, thing is the code is correct from what i can gather as i said in the other 09 post - who was the brightspark to use os &0s????????:hobofish: that's who

anyone who takes a day off work to buy a computer game deserves everything they get

EH????? Who took a day off work likes?? Wusnie me. .Just cause someone takes a day off work then they deserve to buy something that they can't use strait away???:rolleyes:

Tynecastle Valhalla
how did u get it 2 start???? My activation code is always incorrect even though uit is right!!!!!!! Who was the hibee that designed this game???? (biggest insult i can give them!) So peed off, i jus wanna play the fecking thing!

Click on this webpage http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24&order=desc&page=3

thereis a program where you enter what you think your code is andit gives you what it actually should be. then you copy the code and paste it.

Tynecastle Valhalla
anyone who takes a day off work to buy a computer game deserves everything they get

Thanks for that, will try not to take it to heart.

Click on this webpage http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24&order=desc&page=3

thereis a program where you enter what you think your code is andit gives you what it actually should be. then you copy the code and paste it.

Thanks WM - gonna try it now - hope it works - didnie take a week off of work for nothing :107years:

But it's ok to go to a Prom? :rolleyes:

What gives you the right to judge people

I took the day off yesterday to get into the new game but much to my frustration it didnt work. It took me over 9 hours of trying to get it to install however it is well worth it. As always I started a game with the JTs.

Hearts start off with an average squad and the media prediction is 7th. The players of note are Berra, Jonsson, Stewart, Driver, Kingston and possibly Obua. The transfer budget is terrible at ?100k so I had to raise money by offering players to clubs. There is not much scope for newwages either. This is what I did:

Sold Ridgers, Stewart, Makela, Visconte, Husband, McGowan, Basso for ?4.5 mil and bought Rybka, Cristaldo, Gomez, Gavish, Borges, Sburlea, Jourdren, Miko and Chesney(both free) and insua of liverpool on loan. Total spend ?2.2 mil.

I have ?600k left in the budget and am trying to find a decent CD, Darren Barr is too expensive.

I have played 3 games beating Motherwell, St Mirren at home and Rangers away 1-0 which is awesome. the key has been rybka in goals, gomez and borges in centre mid and sburlea and cristaldo up front. jonsson has been a rock as a centre half with berra and insua has been amazing.

Very interested to hear how other fellow Jambos are doing in their new game.

How did you get ?4.5m for that lot!?

Nice if they had got some basics right about Hearts, look at the legends for the Famous Archie Conn!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it not someone on here that was the Hearts researcher?

I've not looked at it yet, think I'm going to wait until I have a new external HD.

Tynecastle Valhalla
How did you get ?4.5m for that lot!?

Stewart - ?2.5 mil to stoke

Ridgers ?250k to Plymouth

McGowan ?1 mil to Barnsley (apparently he becomes very very good)

Husband - ?375 to Birmingham

Makela - ?20k to Dunfermline

Visconte - ?100k to Cisco

Basso - ?250k to St Ettiene

I might have been able to get more for stewart. he played in the first scotland game.

jamboinglasgow

I have sold Basso and Thomson. Bought in a dutch CB who is doing well. Got Insua on loan. Signed a hamilton youngster (thats usually my signing policy, dont have enough money to get an amazing Aberdeen youngster) Apart form that it is the hearts squad, so far lost to Rangers 2-1, drew with Motherwell 1-1 (after Kello managed to ****** up a catch) and won every other game (last game against Falkirk.)

Tried to sell Stewart and Bruno so I could get enough money to buy McCarthy but Stewart started of at ?1.5m but after offering him to clubs twice (they were interested but never bid) his value plummeted to ?350,000. Need more cash to invest in youngsters so I can build up a team.

Tynecastle Valhalla
I have sold Basso and Thomson. Bought in a dutch CB who is doing well. Got Insua on loan. Signed a hamilton youngster (thats usually my signing policy, dont have enough money to get an amazing Aberdeen youngster) Apart form that it is the hearts squad, so far lost to Rangers 2-1, drew with Motherwell 1-1 (after Kello managed to ****** up a catch) and won every other game (last game against Falkirk.)

Tried to sell Stewart and Bruno so I could get enough money to buy McCarthy but Stewart started of at ?1.5m but after offering him to clubs twice (they were interested but never bid) his value plummeted to ?350,000. Need more cash to invest in youngsters so I can build up a team.

how much did you get for thomson? I have been offered ?350k from Millwall

I had the same problem withe Stewart :mad:. Valued at 1.8, couple of clubs interested, offer him round, no takers and his value dropped to 450k. Kept offering him around though, and eventually got 1 mill for him

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Does anyone know if the Mac & PC version are on the same disk are the separate?

Anyone got a nice speedy torrent?

;)

Pirate bay one (Tmas games). Only thing is the current crack triggers a bug that means you can't go on holiday but expect an updated one to be up by the end of the week.

P.S I'm just basing that on the comments I never download anything that I've not paid for ;)

Pirate bay one (Tmas games). Only thing is the current crack triggers a bug that means you can't go on holiday but expect an updated one to be up by the end of the week.

P.S I'm just basing that on the comments I never download anything that I've not paid for ;)

Got a link mate, I cant find Tmas games on PB.

What are the common problems people are finding with the game before they download any patches?

Still have not made my mind up whether to buy it yet.

My head is wrecked from trying to get this to work i dont have internet on my laptop at home where it is installed so how the hell do i activate the game??

I dont think you can play into season 2 with the same team with the torrent release. It offers you the chance to go on holiday. Might be wrong though.

95%...... sure ;) that there is a 2nd fix out, still no holiday but you can play past the first season.

Watch out for a bug with serie C cup that can cause a crash near the end of the season, it has been logged in the 'official' version.

Archived