We haven't won on 15th of Nov for 106 Years

Hearts Heritage

Hearts Heritage
Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Interesting that 11th November is by far Hearts most succesful date during the regular season. Our record on 11th November is P22 W19 D2 L1. A win % of 86%. Can't be a coincidence, surely?

portobellojambo1
scott herbertson

It was so long ago Hibernian were the Scottish Cup Holders.

Hibernian Scottish Cup Holders

Does not Compute Does not Compute:Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute Does not Compute:Does not Compute Does not Compute

th_36576_robby-and-morpheus-799179-tm_122_221lo.jpg

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

Its going to be cold and windy up there today.

Let's hope we can break that bad run of stats!:)

JJ

Interesting that 11th November is by far Hearts most succesful date during the regular season. Our record on 11th November is P22 W19 D2 L1. A win % of 86%. Can't be a coincidence, surely?

WTF?:rolleyes:

Iam sure we played Aberdeen in the late eighties at tynecastle on the 15th november and beat the 2-1 as it is my birthday and i mind celebrating?

Hearts Heritage
Iam sure we played Aberdeen in the late eighties at tynecastle on the 15th november and beat the 2-1 as it is my birthday and i mind celebrating?

1986111501.jpg

Thank goad later posters corrected your stats:- I saw the title of this this morning before going out and immediatley cursed you for opening up the possinbility of another 106 year old record vannishing given we had won today. It is no right giving a man of my age these kinds of frights Davy

Hearts Heritage
Thank goad later posters corrected your stats:- ...

Apologies I missed out the word 'Away'. :eek:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
WTF?:rolleyes:

There are some dates that rank higher, but they're in June and July and there's one or two games. Must have been summer tours or something.

There are some dates that rank higher, but they're in June and July and there's one or two games. Must have been summer tours or something.

I think he meant the alarming Americanisation in your post, mate! Whatever next? Our next fixture being Falkirk @ Hearts? ;)

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
I think he meant the alarming Americanisation in your post, mate! Whatever next? Our next fixture being Falkirk @ Hearts? ;)

Ah, okay, now that I read that again it really gives the game away, eh?

Hearts Heritage

Archived