Going to Dublin with the troops for a Christmas night out

What's it like these days as i haven't been for 10 year

Where is the best places to go on a hursday night

How much is a point of Guinness ?

How long does it take from Dublin airport to city centre by tram/bus/taxi

Any information would be grateful

Cheers .

Expensive - take plenty of cash.

Avoid the 'Temple Bar' area, its really tacky and EXPENSIVE.

Csaba's Broon Shoes
Expensive - take plenty of cash.

Avoid the 'Temple Bar' area, its really tacky and EXPENSIVE.

How much euro is plenty for a night ?

How much euro is plenty for a night ?

Christmas night out?

Proper Booze up?

At least ?100 into euros. And that is just for your drinks and maybe a couple of taxis.

I would recomend more if you can afford it.

Malinga the Swinga
Going to Dublin with the troops for a Christmas night out

What's it like these days as i haven't been for 10 year

Where is the best places to go on a hursday night

How much is a point of Guinness ?

How long does it take from Dublin airport to city centre by tram/bus/taxi

Any information would be grateful

Cheers .

I have been going over once a week for the last 2 and a half years and It is an ok place. Bus from airport costs 12 euros return to centre of city and takes about 30 - 40 minutes. Taxis are expensive, although the local busses are cheap and frequent. Get a city saver for a day and you can jump on and off no problem. Also loads of shops like SPAR open 24 hours these days. There are a mass of places to visit from Grafton Street through to O'Connell street where pubs and clubs are plentiful.

Guiness costs around ?4 to ?5 a pint as do most pints over there. With the rate of exchange as crap as it is, then it is expensive, but there are plenty of places that offer decent and plentiful grub at a decent price, especially Indian and Mexican.

Good place to visit for a night out, and if you can, go with Aer Lingus as they have flights at 8am, same as Ryan Air, from Edinburgh and flight back at 7pm. My last flights have cost ?4 and ?0, you have to add on taxes, and you don'thave to pile on to get a seat as you are allocated it on checking in. Better flight all round. Enjoy your night.

Nucky Thompson

I'm going over on the 12th December to the 15th, got my flights for zero but the time you pay airport tax, luggage charges and credit card fees it's up to ?120 for two people return.

jack D and coke

Dublins class but you'll spend absolute bombs! Pound against the Euro is pish at the moment. The best bar i was in over there was just outside Dublin in Swords, Wrights Bar. Samantha Mumba used to drink in it and one of the lads from Boyzone, Keith Duffy i think it was. Unbelievable fluff in it every single night of the week.

Csaba's Broon Shoes
I have been going over once a week for the last 2 and a half years and It is an ok place. Bus from airport costs 12 euros return to centre of city and takes about 30 - 40 minutes. Taxis are expensive, although the local busses are cheap and frequent. Get a city saver for a day and you can jump on and off no problem. Also loads of shops like SPAR open 24 hours these days. There are a mass of places to visit from Grafton Street through to O'Connell street where pubs and clubs are plentiful.

Guiness costs around ?4 to ?5 a pint as do most pints over there. With the rate of exchange as crap as it is, then it is expensive, but there are plenty of places that offer decent and plentiful grub at a decent price, especially Indian and Mexican.

Good place to visit for a night out, and if you can, go with Aer Lingus as they have flights at 8am, same as Ryan Air, from Edinburgh and flight back at 7pm. My last flights have cost ?4 and ?0, you have to add on taxes, and you don'thave to pile on to get a seat as you are allocated it on checking in. Better flight all round. Enjoy your night.

cheers

Ryanair also fly to Cork or Shannon(Limerick) which can be good for a weekend and are a lot cheaper than Dublin. I would go as far to say that Cork is a better night out than Dublin overall.

Archived