SFA gone away?

jambojim52

I heard a rumour that the SFA have been disbanded.

What other reason could there be for the silence after Wattie Smith had a go at the linesmean?:eek:

What other reason could there be for the silence after Wattie Smith had a go at the linesmean?:eek:

george peat has a grip of the corner of the carpet and gordon smith has just picked up the brush.

Hate to say it - but that particular linesman makes a habit (excuse the pun) of helping out Celtic - however Rangers have always had their fare share of little helper - Andy Davis comes to mind. I would have been more impressed by Wattie if he had made a comment about that.

It'll be interesting to see how the SFA drive themselves into contortions trying to avoid taking him to task!

john brownlee
Hate to say it - but that particular linesman makes a habit (excuse the pun) of helping out Celtic - however Rangers have always had their fare share of little helper - Andy Davis comes to mind. I would have been more impressed by Wattie if he had made a comment about that.

It'll be interesting to see how the SFA drive themselves into contortions trying to avoid taking him to task!

Well they wont walt disnae has said his piece. Just like strapon a few weeks ago. soon forgotten, so thats it.

A new round of games now so like gold fishes in regard to the squirm its a new day

Well they wont walt disnae has said his piece. Just like strapon a few weeks ago. soon forgotten, so thats it.

A new round of games now so like gold fishes in regard to the squirm its a new day

I'm sure this will help http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/7730721.stm.

Interesting that the only people invited without Old Firm playing or management experience are Levein and Calderwood (who is so much a Rangers fan he has dyed himself orange).

Not one foreign manager to offer an alternative view, despite both capital clubs being managed by non-Scots.

For me, if you invite one manager, you must invite all otherwise it's those in the clique and those not and leaves the SFA even more open to accusations of bias against those clubs outside the tent p*ssing in.

ToadKiller Dog
I'm sure this will help http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/7730721.stm.

For me, if you invite one manager, you must invite all otherwise it's those in the clique and those not and leaves the SFA even more open to accusations of bias against those clubs outside the tent p*ssing in.

are the Largs Mafia recruiting at the moment ?

and yogi Hughes in a think tank what ever next? Stephen Fry working as a Navie?

marshallschunkychicken

Interesting that the only people invited without Old Firm playing or management experience are Levein and Calderwood (who is so much a Rangers fan he has dyed himself orange).

Not one foreign manager to offer an alternative view, despite both capital clubs being managed by non-Scots.

That's ludicrous!

Item one on the agenda, get rid of the Johnny Foreigners, because they don't understand how it works in Scotland....

Archived