Say no to Elliot's return in January

JamboJohn1874

What do we think?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do we think?

• Come back Clum - You?re the man!
    • Come back Clum - I like the thought of you as the single striker!
    • Come back Clum - I'm happy you will be sent off every two weeks!
    • Come back Clum - I don't care if you can't score in the big league!
    • Come back Clum - You clearly have more ability than Jamie!
    • Come back Clum - We need some intelligence in the dressing room!
    • Come back Clum - I need a reason to renew my season ticket next year!
    • Come back Clum - You general link play brings others into the game so well!
    • Come back Clum - Jamie needs the abuse to stop!
    • Come back Clum - We will play you no matter what, so you can be sold on!
    • Come back Clum - You are Vlad?s love child!
    • GTF Clum - You useless little to@@er

He is good enough. It's just the idiots that boo-d him onto the park that didn't really help.

He has talent; i've said this for a long time. People decided that they didn't like him and that was that. I agree with Prancer though, he needs more time away from the Tynie hate bubble to get his confidence back. Sadly, I'm not sure he'll ever fulfill his potential with us.

berrathanhibs
6 points from our last 2 games. Looking half decnet going into the ICT game. Hamilton was a poor performance but getting results should inspire confidence/goals. What doesnt inspire confidence/goals is booing players who dont get the chance to prove themself. e.g Mole/Elliot. Yes they sometimes deserve a bit of stick but it does help to try and inspire them from the sidelines. This was one of the reasons we did so well under Burley. 3,000 odd fans going to Killie/Dundee etc Cheering players on helped inspire the good results.

We wont see days like those again until we have resorted back to boring wins, grinding out results, creep up the table and get into Europe. Then we can bring in some decent names play attractive football, bring back all the "glory hunters", shut up the boo boys and challange for honours.

It wont happen for a while but untill then...

hear hear well said

Seymour M Hersh
With news today reporting that Laszlo considers Clum as the answer to our striking problems in January, I'm making my position clear from the start.

Sod off you useless little git!

That is certainly one of your options.

It really is sad the way JKB reacts towards young players at HMFC.

Hang your head in shame.

No wonder they cant perform !!

:(

It really is sad the way JKB reacts towards young players at HMFC.

Hang your head in shame.

No wonder they cant perform !!

:(

I agree. If CE is banging in the goals for Livvie then he has to be worthy of another chance.

Done far more in a Hearts shirt than Jamie Mole will ever do :(

So for that reason, we need him back. He ain't a first choice striker (since he no longer has Janny to carry him!) but he is 10x better to bring off the bench than Hans Moleman

FFS. How about "it's up to Csaba - and we'll support the manager in what he decides"?

steady .....if that happened JKB would dry up....:)

I've not read many posts but this thread is a disgrace.

I actually hate Hearts supporters and wish i'd been born a Montrose fan or something sometimes.

Get a feckin grip for those agreeing with OP's sentiments

Shower o *******

Purely because of his constant whining about wanting out of the club and not for the first time he said it before his switch to Motherwell as well i say GTF.

1.Because mole is useless.

2.Everyone will find out after january the 1st division is his level.

3.Need someone new to boo.

4.We will not get anyone else as we're skint.

WE'RE FECKED NO MATTER WHAT.

mirsad_beslija

Defination.... of a support of Heart of Millothian _ someone man or woman who supports, cheers ,claps, singings ,shouts,gives his or hers unwavering support no matter what.......so i hope the maker of this reads reads this then he shall know he does not come into the Defination, of what a Heart of Midlothian supporter, means and ultimatly stands for.......

I do not think Elliot is good enough personally, and Livi is his level - but if he does come back then he should be allowed the opportunity to prove us wrong - polls like this before he even has come back shows how disgraceful some Hearts fans are, and these fans are not welcome as far as I am concerned.

They can stay away, along with the glory hunters and the fans who boo a win, as far as I am concerned.

Defination.... of a support of Heart of Millothian _ someone man or woman who supports, cheers ,claps, singings ,shouts,gives his or hers unwavering support no matter what.......so i hope the maker of this reads reads this then he shall know he does not come into the Defination, of what a Heart of Midlothian supporter, means and ultimatly stands for.......

true but i pay good money to watch hearts and some players would'nt even get a game in junior football.

I'll choose that one too. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. He's scoring goals in Division 1. Our play at present is no better than that level and we're not scoring many goals. The answer seems obvious.

He's scoring goals in division 1, I take it they're playing 4-4-2 or 4-3-3? I seem to remember that when Elliot first came into the team, he was scoring a few goals, we were playing 4-4-2, maybe the fact that he's scoring goals in the 1st division is because he's got someone up front beside him? Perhaps that's the problem at Hearts altogether, one up front dosen't really work, no matter what striker plays in the team, none of them can score on a regular basis. Maybe someone at the club should point that out to Csabba 'cos he's clearly not got a clue. Then again, maybe someone has and he or even Romanov refuse to listen!

peebles jambo

would it actually matter if no one wanted clum back, vlads new erse kicker wouldn't give a ferk what the fans want

I'd only want Elliot to return if his mate Steve! partners him in attack.

I can imagine most SPL defences running scared at that, if not falling over and peshing themselves laughing.

Waste of a thread and also a disgrace of options.He may or may not be our answer to a striker but for crying out loud we need someone to put the ball in the net.Personally i would give him another chance,what do we have to lose.

"i did'nt say them things i said"-Glen Hoddle

Archived