Will Stewart play tomorrow

dkmmgcycbwc

SFA Suspensions

MICHAEL STEWART (HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN F.C.) 2 SPL First Team matches from 22/11/2008...

so he is available.

Normally maybe not in the interests of continuity / cooling off period etc but with so many injuries I reckon he will play.

logically stewart should play for the reason that he's out of the next 2 after that. what would be the point in excluding him for this game to play someone else who might get an injury, thus ruling him out of the games that stewart will be unavailable for?

proper squad management should dictate that stewart will play.

so no stewart then... :)

I hope he doesn't play tomorrow though he'll probably be shoehorned in Zaliukas style.

On current form he doesn't deserve to start.

We_are_the_Hearts
I hope he doesn't play tomorrow though he'll probably be shoehorned in Zaliukas style.

On current form he doesn't deserve to start.

Who would you play in midfield on CURRENT form?

Who would you play in midfield on CURRENT form?

I would personally go Obua - Karipidis- Aguiar - Driver. Unrealistic I know, we're always going to play 5 in midfield, despite not thinking Obua is a world beater I don't think he's as bad as people were claiming on Wednesday. Driver actually plays better when he's on the right hand side, oddly enough.

I agree Ruben was poor on Wednesday. Stewart still shouldn't be in the team. Once August passes he loses the ability to make a pass or tackle or generally be of any use to the side.

That midfield would not trouble the kids on at halftime on wednesday. We should play our best available players. Over the piece Stewart has earned his place way ahead of some of those as has Kingston if fit (because he is way ahead in ability of any of the four you mention)

On form id play him but wouldnt mind if Csaba punished him for recklessness and kept him out, needless red cards for lashing out is the last thing we want and IMO a good manager should not tolerate this and make him fully aware of that :cool:

We_are_the_Hearts
I would personally go Obua - Karipidis- Aguiar - Driver. Unrealistic I know, we're always going to play 5 in midfield, despite not thinking Obua is a world beater I don't think he's as bad as people were claiming on Wednesday. Driver actually plays better when he's on the right hand side, oddly enough.

I agree Ruben was poor on Wednesday. Stewart still shouldn't be in the team. Once August passes he loses the ability to make a pass or tackle or generally be of any use to the side.

I don't think that midfield has enough work rate. I would play Karipidis, Jonsson and Stewart tomorrow and have Aguair drift right and Driver left. You need to match them for energy up there. Back 4 of Neilsen-Berra-Zaliukas-Wallace

Guest JamboRobbo
Given that our midfield was out-played at home to Hamilton - Stewart should play against Inverness.

Alternatively, given that we were 0-0 at St Mirren with 11 men, and one 1-0 once Stewart was sent off - we'd be better playing with 10 against Inveress. ;):P

Is it a 1 game ban for the card, then the delayed 2 games for the points threshold breach?

Yes, he is available tomorrow but then misses the Falkirk and Rangers games.

I might be totally wrong here but why was Stewart's red card only worth a one game ban? Surely he got sent off for violent conduct which is a 3-game ban is it not?

berrathanhibs
I might be totally wrong here but why was Stewart's red card only worth a one game ban? Surely he got sent off for violent conduct which is a 3-game ban is it not?

only in the english pl

Archived