Inverness

JWL

Anyone heading up tomorrow and staying over tomorrow night?

A good few of the Robbos Loyal are.

Anyone else heading up this afternoon?:)

Aye I am. Getting the National Express (my employers) train up. Staying over tonight and tomorrow. Gonna have to get a bus from Inverness to Perth though on Sunday morning as the line is shut. Hangover plus bus = trouble! :(

Looking forward to a good weekend though.

:)

Heading up tomorrow morning, dry train, boooooooooooooo!!

No way big fella, told you the secret :cool:

It's all about being subtle. ;)

Aye I am. Getting the National Express (my employers) train up. Staying over tonight and tomorrow. Gonna have to get a bus from Inverness to Perth though on Sunday morning as the line is shut. Hangover plus bus = trouble! :(

Think it is just to Aviemore, anyway, I am off to The Haymarket for beer and lunch. See you in Snecky:107years:

Bomber Harris

Going up with the KDY lot on the bus as the train isn't that appealing with it being dry.

Is there a game on likesy ?

Nelly Terraces

No heading up this time, can't be bothered following that sheete away from home anymore.

Have a good one those lads that are heading up, it's always a top trip, just get f ***** g nuggets and don't bother going to the game, it'll be gash anyway.

Cheers boys, have a goodie. :)

Say's who?

I phoned Scotrail customer relations this morning, I also tried the British Transport Police in Edinburgh but the line rang out.

No way big fella, told you the secret :cool:

It's all about being subtle. ;)

I know mate, just don't want the dissapointment of the last time. However, if I wear my big duffle-coat there's room for a good 6 cans :rolleyes:

For anyone who didn't get wind of our rant last year, we each took about 4 beers on the train, they were confiscated by the police @ Waverley, and then when we changed trains at Perth the catering trolley was selling us beer back at double the price than the ones that were poured away two hours before :mad:

Arnold Rothstein
I phoned Scotrail customer relations this morning, I also tried the British Transport Police in Edinburgh but the line rang out.

I know mate, just don't want the dissapointment of the last time. However, if I wear my big duffle-coat there's room for a good 6 cans :rolleyes:

For anyone who didn't get wind of our rant last year, we each took about 4 beers on the train, they were confiscated by the police @ Waverley, and then when we changed trains at Perth the catering trolley was selling us beer back at double the price than the ones that were poured away two hours before :mad:

If you get a hold of Scotrail then let us know what they say. I might give them a bell myself

If you get a hold of Scotrail then let us know what they say. I might give them a bell myself

I did get hold of Scotrail mate, it was them who said it will be a dry train. I couldn't get hold of the transport police.

Nelly Terraces

You weren't the boys were on the same choo choo as my mates and I, and you couldn't believe we'd got on with our booty? We were the lads that got on at Haymarket with ****loads of cans, which I had secreted in 2 shoeboxes and put into a Shuh bag thus enabling us to slip past the plod unhindered in our quest to get nuggets by the time we reached South Queensferry lol;)!!

As it was was, there was hardly any old bill at Haymarket anyway, and they never gave us a second look, but it was worth the planning in any case.

Chronic that you have to go to such lengths just to have a coupla beers on a train. Our human rights and liberty trampled on yet again:sad:.

I am going up first class on the train this afternoon , staying tonight and tomorrow. I also heard that the workies were not working on the line so it's the train all the way home :)

You weren't the boys were on the same choo choo as my mates and I, and you couldn't believe we'd got on with our booty? We were the lads that got on at Haymarket with ****loads of cans, which I had secreted in 2 shoeboxes and put into a Shuh bag thus enabling us to slip past the plod unhindered in our quest to get nuggets by the time we reached South Queensferry lol;)!!

As it was was, there was hardly any old bill at Haymarket anyway, and they never gave us a second look, but it was worth the planning in any case.

Chronic that you have to go to such lengths just to have a coupla beers on a train. Our human rights and liberty trampled on yet again:sad:.

That was us!! I remember that now, didn't you have a Lacoste shoebox? Ha Ha!! We bought some beers at the wee cafe in Perth station and then had to buy some over-priced one's from the refreshment trolley (we emptied it of beer, then cider, then wine....)

Dunlop green flash box if i'm not mistaken!!!:P

Sneaky buggers. ;)

Nelly Terraces
That was us!! I remember that now, didn't you have a Lacoste shoebox? Ha Ha!! We bought some beers at the wee cafe in Perth station and then had to buy some over-priced one's from the refreshment trolley (we emptied it of beer, then cider, then wine....)

Wrong!:P

Yeah, we had a pint in that stupid little cafe, then bought some tinnies to take on board with us. I had to refill the shoeboxes (talk about 'filling yer boots heh heh!:P)

Dunlop green flash box if i'm not mistaken!!!:P

Sneaky buggers. ;)

Jeezuz, well remembered there mate, Give that a man a prize:)!! (have to say at this point, the box was 'GREENflash', but the actual trainers I bought were brown in colour. Zero tolerance to wearing green). The other box was an Etnies.

Sneaky - but it's all in the planning, I'm an old git, so have plenty experience down the years, you're only young, but you're all learning quickly.;)

Just don't chuck out those shoeboxes next time you buy yerself a new pair of the latest nifty adidas for yer plates of meat!;)

Enjoy the trip boys, like I said, have a good 1, lets hear the stories when you get back and have sobered up.

Cheers. Gorgie Rules - FTH.

NT

Captain Scarlett
Heading up tomorrow morning, dry train, boooooooooooooo!!

if there are a few of you one of you take an old suitcase filled with beer go on the train alone no fitba attire meet on the train drink the beer leave old case on train works every time. an old case from a charity shop is bout the price of one can

Going up today and staying Friday and Saturday night.

Remember to behave on the train back. ;)

Me & a few mates are driving up the mourn morning & staying the nite at travelodge at stoneyfield, burger king next door shuts at 4am "quality".

I'll prob start drinking at wetherspoons, foxes, osbourns & lauders. There a new club up there now called "love2love" ment to be really busy, need to get in there around 11ish before the que starts building up. Bakoos ment to be rubbish now.

Hopefully we are all celebrating a win but if not, still get drunk anyway lol hope you's all have a gid night.

Remnants of Standards

things are swinging up here already judging from the many "happy" hearts fans around the city centre here. some may not make it tomorrow......!

The Jambo Janny

We are only 20 mins away from Inverness but because the built the ground on the old rubbish miles from the nearest pub we will arrive UNSUITABLY refreshed thats one reason for not building new grounds on greenfield sites

(Hey is the Larry's brother gonna wrestle hardeep singh on chidren in need???!!!)

Archived