HMV.com = C$rp service

Civil Jambo

Never order from them, they claim to have sent me my item on 10/11 still no sign and they say they sent it by parcelforce so i called them and they said they cant give me the tracking number? when i asked why they just said they can't and although it should be here by now i have to wait upto 14 days before they will do anything! Rubbish or what! :mad: Run by Hobo's if you ask me

Rant over

oops justy realised mis-spelt my bad word

thehibsareintheirbeds

Same thing happened to me with play.com last month- extremely annoying. Have used hmv before and they're usually really good, ordered a fair few cds from them today so fingers crossed its a one off.

I think its a great sevrice got call of duty 5 through the post today it was suppose to come tomorrow. I have never had a problem with them.

Never ever had any problems with them.The 14 days seems okay as well,some company's use a 28 days before they do anything.I have more trouble with the post office than HMV,Amazon,Blah ect.

I remember amazon screwed me over a few years ago - I said for a while that I'd never use them again but I end up buying from them all the time.

I think its a great sevrice got call of duty 5 through the post today it was suppose to come tomorrow. I have never had a problem with them.

Just me then........was waiting on guitar hero world tour to come :(

I'm like a kid at christmas that when he opens that gift he thinks it the latest game turms out when the box is opened its just a pair of socks!:_wtf___by_Green_Ogr

Darth Sidious
Just me then........was waiting on guitar hero world tour to come :(

I'm like a kid at christmas that when he opens that gift he thinks it the latest game turms out when the box is opened its just a pair of socks!:_wtf___by_Green_Ogr

Had mine preordered for 2 months from Play.com. Was posted on the 6th and they took their money. Still waiting.

I have looked around today online and it seems that Amazon, Game, etc are saying it is not out until tomorrow. So I will wait for the post tomorrow.

Archived