Travellers sign Johansson

Cigaro

Apparently the tinks have signed Jonathon Johansson on a pre-contract in January.

Another forward. Focussing on the issues.

May i be first to say Source ?:P

According to my Hibby mates Mixu just throws strikers on the pitch when Hibs aren't playing well as he has no idea what else to do when they are behind. Johansson certainly won't solve any problems.

Are they trying to rival Rangers in the number of forwards they have on the books?

33 now, don't expect much from him, better than what we have though. 20 in 46 for Malmo ain't bad.

Are they trying to rival Rangers in the number of forwards they have on the books?

33 now, don't expect much from him, better than what we have though. 20 in 46 for Malmo ain't bad.

The swedish league is about as pash poor as the Finland league. We all thought Makela would come back and be a goal machine after his spell on-loan in finland

how wrong were we!

The swedish league is about as pash poor as the Finland league. We all thought Makela would come back and be a goal machine after his spell on-loan in finland

how wrong were we!

Were we? He's barely had a chance. Johansson has also shown he can score goals in the SPL.

Surely the Swedish league can't be that much worse than the SPL? We're 4th ffs, and we're gash !!

Billy the Jambo

Unfortunately i think the hobos have made a good signing .He is a player i wouldn,t mind seeing in a Hearts strip but he doesnt play for kaunus or his name doesnt end in auskas so no chance

Unfortunately i think the hobos have made a good signing .He is a player i wouldn,t mind seeing in a Hearts strip but he doesnt play for kaunus or his name doesnt end in auskas so no chance

Ah.

Mike Tullauskas. David Obauskas.

He's a decent player (or was, who knows now) but Hibs have a few more urgent problems than up front. Good to see them fixing them.

loveofthegame

Was a very good player in his time at Charlton. Getting on a bit now, still not a bad signing.

Thankfully with there goalkeeping, defensive and midfield problems he won't help that much!

Well that probably means bye bye for Fletcher who is reckoned to be off to Celtic.

Not sure if Johansson still has it or not albeit he was decent at the huns are initially at Charlton.

Might do a job for Hibs but when the other 10 are a shower of **** ups I really cant see him making a difference unless he is a defensivegod hard tackling midfielder who reminds me of gordon banks in goal!!!

Well that probably means bye bye for Fletcher who is reckoned to be off to Celtic.

Not sure if Johansson still has it or not albeit he was decent at the huns are initially at Charlton.

Might do a job for Hibs but when the other 10 are a shower of **** ups I really cant see him making a difference unless he is a defensivegod hard tackling midfielder who reminds me of gordon banks in goal!!!

What do you mean Celtic? Real Madrid surely?

Obviously been a while since Ive seen him play but from what I remember and from what I have seen on TV in the past, not a bad player. Probably passed his best and probably not what Hibs need right now, unless of course someone is leaving in the Jan window;) Doesn't seem to really address their issues but hey, why should we care we have plenty of our own:eek:

He was a player who relied heavily on his pace if I remember rightly. He's now 33, so his pace will be long gone. A poor signing and he'll be on good money too.

I think this is a good signing for them. I'm sure if it was us we'd be saying he bag a ton of goals for us.

Fact is people may think he is pish and past it but i'll bet he plays more for them than Tullberg gets in a season for us and i'm sur he'll score more than Mole than he had for us in all his seasons combined.

Please Hobo fish and 107 away

If he is signing for them he'll be wanting a big basic wage - bang goes their wage structure again. From what i here most of the first team squad a seriously heaved off because of the money that rat Boy is on. Look out for more friction in the dressing room and a number of high profile people leaving them in January.

So it's acceptable now to use ***** terms (travellers, tinks) as forms of abuse?

Clearly all these soldiers we've been remembering this week died in vain.

So it's acceptable now to use ***** terms (travellers, tinks) as forms of abuse?

Clearly all these soldiers we've been remembering this week died in vain.

:dramaqueen:

Hibs, caravans, junk1es etc etc.

Charlie-Brown

Bit of a gamble by Johansson as to whether fat Mixu will still be manager in January if their slump and poor form/results continue?

Bomber Harris

From a good source...

"Mixu is to drop Makalamby and McNeil and go with a four man defence with SEVEN up front !!!!!"

PS Thought i would highlight the number seven for them since they STILL go on about it from time to time.:P:107years:

Did anyone see their 'midfield' against ICT?

Shiels, Yantorno and Bamba. That's two forwards and a centre half playing in midfield. As my dad put it, they say Hibs have a crap midfield but in that game they literally had NO midfield.

He rectified that for the Dundee United game going with three natural midfielders in the centre of the park. Doesn't really help too much when those three are Chisholm, Rankin and Keenan, i.e. pish.

JJ was a decent player in his day but his pace will not be the same and they certainly are not short of strikers.

expect to see Fletcher leave and possibly Jones which will make them all cry again.

would actually take Jones at hearts

Archived