are you happy with the entertainment on offer?

Guest jambomickey

are you happy with the entertainment on offer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. are you happy with the entertainment on offer?

• yes i'm happy
    • no i'm not happy

Guest jambomickey
You tell me:cool: Your the one with all the answers[wrong mostly but...]:)

no you're the one with the answers! always wrong as far as the regime is concerned but you've got madfud tinted glasses on, look at the crowds and listen to people at the games.

no you're the one with the answers! always wrong as far as the regime is concerned but you've got madfud tinted glasses on, look at the crowds and listen to people at the games.

The crowds are trebled to what they were when we "really" were in trouble..not this mere hiccup that you inflate into a major crisis:)

PresidentRomanov

There was a bigger crowd last night, than when the teams last met in the league at Tynecastle in 1988 :)

Vlad must've been pulling the strings then too :eek:

:eek:

what you slavering about? i always say i respect others opinion even if i disagree with it. i go to the games to give opinions with what i see with my own eyes you very rarely go to games.

mfln130l.jpg

Im happy with the points but I am not kidding myself that, had it been, almost any other team in the league last night, we wouldn't have been soo lucky. Under Csaba we have gone from him building a team who can pass and get fined for losing the ball. Last night, how many passing moves did we put together? Hamilton looked far more comfortable on the ball. Johnsson was woeful in posession, Obua is gash, Zaliukas is great at winning the ball in the air but on the grund causes more problems than he solves. The only man on the park I would have given pass marks to last night was Nade, he really put in a shift. Mole is still just Clum in disguise.

Guest jambomickey
The crowds are trebled to what they were when we "really" were in trouble..not this mere hiccup that you inflate into a major crisis:)

hiccup? what planet you from?

Guest jambomickey
There was a bigger crowd last night, than when the teams last met in the league at Tynecastle in 1988 :)

Vlad must've been pulling the strings then too :eek:

when have the hearts fans ever been as divided?

Guest JamboRobbo
The crowds are trebled to what they were when we "really" were in trouble.

So your claiming we were getting crowds of 4k under Pieman?

So your claiming we were getting crowds of 4k under Pieman?

Maybe he's havering but I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was looking a little further back to when we were "really, really" in trouble.

Wed 16 Sep 1981 Hearts 2,Hamilton 1. (Division 1)

Attendance 2990

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/19810916.html

That was a bit exceptional, presumably this partly because it was midweek but their previous visits only drew 4753 & 5416 meaning that the three of them averaged at 4386.

In fact when you look into it you see that Hamilton have never been a big draw.

You have to go back half a century to the days of Willie Bauld to find crowds significantly in excess of last Wednesday's 12,030.

I say "significantly" because the attendance for our first Home Game of the 1988-89 League campaign against the newly promoted Accies was 12,032

Guest jambomickey
Maybe he's havering but I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was looking a little further back to when we were "really, really" in trouble.

Wed 16 Sep 1981 Hearts 2,Hamilton 1. (Division 1)

Attendance 2990

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/19810916.html

That was a bit exceptional, presumably this partly because it was midweek but their previous visits only drew 4753 & 5416 meaning that the three of them averaged at 4386.

In fact when you look into it you see that Hamilton have never been a big draw.

You have to go back half a century to the days of Willie Bauld to find crowds significantly in excess of last Wednesday's 12,030.

I say "significantly" because the attendance for our first Home Game of the 1988-89 League campaign against the newly promoted Accies was 12,032

back then we maybe weren't good but we knew our manager was picking the team etc!

think he's mad vlads pr man to be honest mate.

I think he WANTS to be...He's just a wind-up merchant, Ignore it, it'll go away!! :rolleyes:

Archived