are you happy with the entertainment on offer?

Guest jambomickey

are you happy with the entertainment on offer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. are you happy with the entertainment on offer?

• yes i'm happy
    • no i'm not happy

Guest jambomickey

remember vlad had a pop at george burleys style of football and it wasn't beautifull to watch? what will he be thinking about the anti football we played last night? a sitting midfielder and one upfront against the mighty hamilton.

remember vlad had a pop at george burleys style of football and it wasn't beautifull to watch? what will he be thinking about the anti football we played last night? a sitting midfielder and one upfront against the mighty hamilton.

Im not happy, but can see that the team is in a transitional period from the mistakes of the last 2-3 year into a different team.

Csaba is working with what he is left with, and thats not great. So the entertainment is not great.

As a fan of ANY club you should be realistic about times like this happneing, as they will to all clubs. And not just throw the toys out the pram and stamp feet when you don't get scintillating football played for you each week.

Guest jambomickey
Im not happy, but can see that the team is in a transitional period from the mistakes of the last 2-3 year into a different team.

Csaba is working with what he is left with, and thats not great. So the entertainment is not great.

As a fan of ANY club you should be realistic about times like this happneing, as they will to all clubs. And not just throw the toys out the pram and stamp feet when you don't get scintillating football played for you each week.

think your kidding yourself on dr b!

Nucky Thompson

Pointless poll mickey. It's pretty obvious to everyone we aren't being entertained, but some people are happy with the points.

Guest jambomickey
Pointless poll mickey. It's pretty obvious to everyone we aren't being entertained, but some people are happy with the points.

boo i'm happy with the 3 points but not the entertainment or the defensive shape of the team! if you looked accross last night i was one of the last to leave and as i always do applaud the players off the park, i've never booed a hearts player and never will.

I think we could definitely do with a few dancing bears at half time. :)

Seriously, go and ask any SPL fan (non-OF) whether or not they're happy with the entertainment on offer and I doubt you'd find many takers....perhaps with the exception of maybe Dundee United.

Guest JamboRobbo

Seriously, go and ask any SPL fan (non-OF) whether or not they're happy with the entertainment on offer and I doubt you'd find many takers....perhaps with the exception of maybe Dundee United.

ah, in that case, clearly all is well.

At least other teams fans are not getting entertained for a minimal budget. We're spending about 10M a year to not entertain people.:P

Guest jambomickey

red the football we are playing is enough to get football banned, hanging on against the mighty hamilton.

Guest Dipped Flake

I voted yes, not because I thought last night was great football but would much rather win 1-0 to go clear in 4th place (which would give us a euro spot remember) than play pretty football and get humped. I mean, have we all turned into hobos now, preaching flair football over results???

I was actually sat during the second half last night trying to remember the last time I enjoyed a game at Tynie.

Originally I thought it was the first game of the season against Motherwell but then I remembered the Aberdeen game a few weeks ago was pretty decent.

So that makes 2 games so far this season. Almost 400 sovs well spent then :rolleyes:

I was actually sat during the second half last night trying to remember the last time I enjoyed a game at Tynie.

Originally I thought it was the first game of the season against Motherwell but then I remembered the Aberdeen game a few weeks ago was pretty decent.

So that makes 2 games so far this season. Almost 400 sovs well spent then :rolleyes:

I agree 100% mate.I think we have some good players but this one up front is ridiculous against the likes of Hamilton especially.Put Templeton and Glen up front with Nade and go for it!(As for D.U.Its only a few weeks since they were calling for C.L.to be sacked!)

I think that people will look back to the Celtic game and Laszlo's suggestion that the fans were ridiculous in expecting the team to try to get back into the game as the point when his honeymoon period was well and truly over.

He's well out of his depth, add the committee nonsense and a rotten squad and it is clear that the fans are getting upset with what they see.

Guest jambomickey
I voted yes, not because I thought last night was great football but would much rather win 1-0 to go clear in 4th place (which would give us a euro spot remember) than play pretty football and get humped. I mean, have we all turned into hobos now, preaching flair football over results???

us sitting 4th shows how bad our league is!

us sitting 4th shows how bad our league is!

Just think we actually won a game refereed by Dougie Hobbit McDonald. Maybe for the first time, it was painfully boring to watch though.

Guest jambomickey
I think there's a fundamental split in the psyche of the footbal fan between those who go the games as a paying customer, as you would go to the cinema or the theatre, and demand to be entertained; and those who go to feel part of the team, to back them and will them on, feeling their dispair in loss and their joy in victory.

That's why for some - like Topcat, and indeed myself - often the win can be enough.

i never miss a game home or away mate and hate when hearts get beat but what we are watching now is unacceptable but i'll take the 3 points. one man upfront against the mighty hamilton, why do we need a centre half playing in midfield against hamilton, too many players playing out of position, i doubt csaba knows how to tactically chane a game.

Guest jambomickey
He has a fear of losing, probably because he knows our squad is gash. That's why we're so negative. Why play two terrible strikers who won't score instead of one? Put an extra midfielder in and get a clean sheet and a win.

I wasn't saying the fans who demand entertainment are any less loyal - not at all. They just have differing attitudes to what they find acceptable at football matches. I guess my point is that your attitude to the team is not universally reflected.

my passion for hearts is second to none as anybody who knows me would confirm.

chester copperpot

I have made a decision not to go back to Hearts matches until something changes.

Part Time fan etc, I dont care what you say, but I've had enough.

I think there's a fundamental split in the psyche of the footbal fan between those who go the games as a paying customer, as you would go to the cinema or the theatre, and demand to be entertained; and those who go to feel part of the team, to back them and will them on, feeling their dispair in loss and their joy in victory.

That's why for some - like Topcat, and indeed myself - often the win can be enough.

Spot on.

Going to the football is completely different from any other form of entertainment,for myself anyway.I don't expect to be entertained every time i go to the game but for every ten lows there is one big high which cancels them out.I don't even regard the footie as entertainment if you know what i mean,it's a far deeper thing than the pictures!

I missed last night and going on what i've heard it was rotten.We won though.

Think back to Saturday,the game was rotten but the goal,the players and manager's reaction at the end more than made up for it.Thats why i go.

Guest jambomickey
I have made a decision not to go back to Hearts matches until something changes.

don't give up andy mate!

Can understand why.

But Inverness away is the best atmosphere of all the away games with exception of Easter Road.

chester copperpot
don't give up andy mate!

Too late mate, I've got a lot on personally that means I dont need the hassles of worrying about a football team just now.

Sorry but wont be joining you in Inverness, first game I think I've missed up there since they joined the SPL.

Hope you's have a good time and 3 points in the bag to come down the road with.

I missed the last 4 weeks of games, and will be in Australia for the whole of December, so I loved every minute of last night. For me the one thing worse than watching us play gash football is... not being able to get to the game to watch us play gash football

PresidentRomanov

Parkhead's handier for you anyway :byebye:

Seymour M Hersh
red the football we are playing is enough to get football banned, hanging on against the mighty hamilton.

Was it so dreadful in the first half?

It's not even the win. The Kimarnock game was entertaining even if, to extend your cinematic comparison, the good guys got gunned down by the baddies in the final reel.

Some films are entertaining because they're pretty and have good tunes and scenery while some are entertaining because they're tense and dramatic.

I've got nothing against Dirty Dancing but Reservoir Dogs is a far better film.

Every game I've been to has gone right down to the wire. I've seen moments of personal triumph and tragedy. I've engaged with the characters in the drama and I've seen the hordes of verdant vermin silenced by Bruno Aguiar on his return from a horrible, horrible injury. I've seen a team that previously responded to conceding goals and red cards by losing all self-belief grow into one that sees it as a cue to redouble it's efforts. I've seen Michael Stewart like a classical flawed tragic hero rise to what looked like the edge of greatness only to fall into his own disciplinary hell. I've seen Christian Nade slowly start to emerge as the striker we all thought was inside him and I've seen Jamie Mole struggle to emerge from his private yet public purgatory.

I've been Elated, Frustrated and Devestated and Infuriated and it's only November

A happy ending to this season story is far from assured but it's certainly entertaining.

PresidentRomanov
Are they still fibbing about how many people attend the games or are they actually giving a "bums on seats" figure now.

You should just be thankful that some of us have the backbone so support the club through the crap, or you wouldn't have a club to post on the internet about :)

Charlie-Brown

It depends which game you are talking about mickey?

The Hibs and Aberdeen games were both quite exciting games which could have gone either way and were worth watching, celtic game was rubbish, i wasn't at St Mirren on saturday and last night's game was truly dreadful stuff in the 2nd half.

But we all know there is no way we will continue to scrape wins when we play this poorly.

Charlie-Brown
But we all know there is no way we will continue to scrape wins when we play this poorly.

That would be a problem if we always played as poorly as last night D-McG but we haven't, we played much better against Hibs, Aberdeen & even Killie when we lost, we played poorly v Celtic (although no poorer than the rest of the SPL it seems) and crap last night.

You should just be thankful that some of us have the backbone so support the club through the crap, or you wouldn't have a club to post on the internet about :)

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Oh your so such a great fan, so you are.

I would think I've ploughed enough cash,time,sweat,blood and tears into Hearts over the years to have an opinion.

Back bone ,ha,just like your's.

Randle P McMurphy

I dont want to start another I'm a better fan than you debate but isnt this what being a supporter is? All the other stuff are nice to haves.

Another pointless poll.when you ask opinions then dive sraight in to a confrontation when a poster doesnt agree with your extremely tiring Anti Vlad veiws:cool:

Guest jambomickey
Another pointless poll.when you ask opinions then dive sraight in to a confrontation when a poster doesnt agree with your extremely tiring Anti Vlad veiws:cool:

what you slavering about? i always say i respect others opinion even if i disagree with it. i go to the games to give opinions with what i see with my own eyes you very rarely go to games.

what you slavering about? i always say i respect others opinion even if i disagree with it. i go to the games to give opinions with what i see with my own eyes you very rarely go to games.

3 out the last 4 is okay considering im around 600 miles away:p

So that blows your child like boast right oot the water:)

Check out your replies on the 1st 7 posts:p Respect???:rolleyes: Trumpet!

Guest jambomickey
3 out the last 4 is okay considering im around 600 miles away:p

So that blows your child like boast right oot the water:)

fair enough, good on you but don't try shooting people down because your blinded by madfud loyalty and your also in the minority

fair enough, good on you but don't try shooting people down because your blinded by madfud loyalty and your also in the minority

I see youve done exactly what I said...now its a anti Madfud post:cool:

Minority, I think not:p

Guest jambomickey
Check out your replies on the 1st 7 posts:p Respect???:rolleyes: Trumpet!

what did i post that was lack of respect to anybody? TRUMPET

Guest jambomickey
I see youve done exactly what I said...now its a anti Madfud post:cool:

Minority, I think not:p

you don't think the vast majority of the hearts support want to see the back of madfud and his paranoid lying regime?

you don't think the vast majority of the hearts support want to see the back of madfud and his paranoid lying regime?

You tell me:cool: Your the one with all the answers[wrong mostly but...]:)

Archived