How Hypocritical.

jambo walesy

Robbie Neilson a player that was booed and given dogs abuse for practically the whole of last season was given a hero's welcome when he came on.

Have we just decided that we like him this year?

When he came on he showed just how p!sh he is!

But tbf he didn't look out of place because the entire team(bar Nade,Berra,Jonnson) were murder tonight.

I think it took people to see the alternative to realise he wasnt anywhere near as bad as folk think.

He is Cafuesque in comparison to some of the other dregs attempted at RB

MackaysCentreSpot

Very true but do not get carried away. There were fans around that were only to willing to get on his back again tonight.

Unbelievable.

Thought he came on, played too deep but got stuck in and did what was required at the time. A couple of crunching tackles as well.

Over all he wasn't bad tonight:thumb:

For a senior member of the team.

he came on and was very average tonight.

However,for whatever reason,nothing worked for Hearts tonight.

Jam Tarts 1874
He was honking again tonight.

:(

Aye so he was, all the tackles and clearing headers he made were terrible. :rolleyes: The only mistake he made was one attempted long pass which went astray. Were you actually at the game?

Really cant believe folk are slagging the guy off already.

He must have been on the park less than 20 ****ing minutes after a long lay off.

Dont recall him doing anthing worthy of critisism.

Robbie Neilson a player that was booed and given dogs abuse for practically the whole of last season was given a hero's welcome when he came on.

But tbf he didn't look out of place because the entire team(bar Nade,Berra,Jonnson) were murder tonight.

Might have took your post serious if you said that Jonsson had a nightmare game as well.Neilson did as well as i expected in that wide role.Neilson is a rightback and nothing else.Our best rightback at our club at this moment in time.The quicker Kingston comes back the better.It would give the righthand side of our team a better balance with Neilson and Kingston.

I'm a fan of Eggert but he had a terrible game, constantly giving the ball away and missing tackles. I said in another thread that I think people are getting him and Zaliukas mixed up because, from a distance, they look quite similar, so when they see a mistake they think Zaliukas, not Johnsson. I thought Zaliukas had a solid game tonight though I have to admit, before the start, I was worried that he would give away a goal - again! But he didn't, and surely that's a plus.

We_are_the_Hearts
Aye so he was, all the tackles and clearing headers he made were terrible. :rolleyes: The only mistake he made was one attempted long pass which went astray. Were you actually at the game?

That is the biggest under statement ever:eek: What was he trying? If someone did that in the pub league on a Sunday morning folk would be rolling about laughing. :P

I think it took people to see the alternative to realise he wasnt anywhere near as bad as folk think.

He is Cafuesque in comparison to some of the other dregs attempted at RB

WAA-HEY!! I'm with you!

.....Did I really just side with Prancer :eek:

I think right midfield perhaps suited the game on Saturday, but not last night. It's a bit harsh to give the guy any criticism when your eccentric manager plays him in a position he doesn't have many attributes for though.

I realise one of his attempted passes was a farce that ended up looking like a poor man's Alonso 50 yard shot, but Eggert made a far bigger mistake just after it, his pass was cut out in a dangerous area and he was lucky we got off with it.

Although I take it the guys having a go at Neilson didn't see him TWICE having to run from the right wing to the left to make a hard tackle that none of his team mates seemed willing to make! That's why he was applauded on to the pitch, games like last night need people who get stuck in, how many 50/50's did you see Hearts players win last night? Not many. Wallace, Driver & Ruben couldn't tackle a fish supper.

FFS.

We really do have the most greeting faced support in the land.

Did we win last night?

Aye.

If it had been 8 nil, there would still be posts on here with some c**** complaining.

:sad:

FFS.

We really do have the most greeting faced support in the land.

Did we win last night?

Aye.

If it had been 8 nil, there would still be posts on here with some c**** complaining.

:sad:

Mr Neilson doesn't have to do much to get some folks in a frenzy :sad:

I bet the mere sight of him on the touchline preparing to come on was like christmas come early for some home supporters who've not the chance to abuse him for 6-7 months.

The fact is, Eggert Jonsson's distribution is a lot more shocking at times than Neilson's but because he does a neat wee turn every now and again, or is a bit newer in the position, it all gets forgotten.

Don't get me wrong, I like Eggert and he's the only other man in the squad who goes into tackles as committed as Neilson & Berra, but why isn't there a thread on here about his, at times, suicidal distribution and poor positional sense?

Don't get me wrong, I like Eggert and he's the only other man in the squad who goes into tackles as committed as Neilson & Berra, but why isn't there a thread on here about his, at times, suicidal distribution and poor positional sense?

It doesn't suit the agenda.

CSABA OUT!

:rolleyes:

He did unnecessarily head the ball out for a goal kick in one of our isolated forays, but it would be boorish to criticise him after such a long lay off. In relation to others last night I thought he did ok.

I'm a fan of Eggert but he had a terrible game, constantly giving the ball away and missing tackles. I said in another thread that I think people are getting him and Zaliukas mixed up because, from a distance, they look quite similar, so when they see a mistake they think Zaliukas, not Johnsson. I thought Zaliukas had a solid game tonight though I have to admit, before the start, I was worried that he would give away a goal - again! But he didn't, and surely that's a plus.

Not for the want of trying, it just shows everyone sees different things at games.

Archived