Craig Moore and Charlie Miller

Stewart MacD

Craig has just gone under the knife for testy cancer, apparently successful. Not the favourite of everyone on here, I know, but he has been playing really well as skipper of Queensland Roar (when not injured), and has come out of international retirement. Charlie Miller is also doing well for Roar. Has he always been as rotund as Robbo?

I dunno, I will always remember Neil McCann running rings around Craig Moore fondly, even if we did eventually lose.

I'm in NZ and watch the A-League and Moore is solid. Miller (who looks like he has had a few more pints that he should have) walks through the games, cant run much but his passing, shooting and movement is awesome! Shows the poor standard of the league!

There is a few other players out here too that used to grace the SPL/English Leagues Bobby Peta, Vidmar, Grant Bedner, Danny Titao,

I'm in NZ and watch the A-League and Moore is solid. Miller (who looks like he has had a few more pints that he should have) walks through the games, cant run much but his passing, shooting and movement is awesome! Shows the poor standard of the league!

There is a few other players out here too that used to grace the SPL/English Leagues Bobby Peta, Vidmar, Grant Bedner, Danny Titao,

G'day mate...I am living in Wellington, NZ as well. Didnt think I would find another Jambo across here!

If you fancy meeting up for a beer and some Jambo's banter, then drop me a message.

PS. Think the Phoenix are not as good as Queensland Roar this season...we are rotten!!!

and who cares, my dad died of cancer did craig moore care? No! so tough titty, not interested, maybe the name moore makes you more likely to steal necklaces or get cancer. i just dont know, either way it has no effect on my life.

and who cares, my dad died of cancer did craig moore care? No! so tough titty, not interested, maybe the name moore makes you more likely to steal necklaces or get cancer. i just dont know, either way it has no effect on my life.

Easy tiger, the guy was just making a point!

V-Poor, Terry Butcher got punted after only a season with Syndey!

Sydney's owners are worse than VR for interfering and dumping decent managers before they have had a chance (Pierre Litbarski and Butcher). They also waste money on "marquee" players (one allowed per season) like Juninho, Yorke and Aloisi. I'll stick with the Roar. Pity they can't win at home.

I try to watch on Fox every week at least one game and the standard is usually pretty good.

I think it would be better than Hearts v Hamilton (unfortunately).

Known Craig for around 10 years now after he married my cousin and been in his company on a number of occasions and he is a really nice guy. No airs or graces about him.

I suppose it just goes to show it does not matter how fit or healthy you are, its one bloody disease that has no barriers.

I always thought he was a great defender, someone who always gave 110%, a shame he was always on the treatment table.

As Darren said above, I will always remember McCann ripping him time and time again in that Semi.

Archived