Mole

Generic Username

Generic Username

I have got to get myself up to watch training to see what this boy is doing every day to justify getting in the team week in week out.

He is absolutely honking.

Aside from the duds we've brought over from Kaunas (Beniusis, Klimek etc) he is one of the worst players I've seen at Tynecastle for a good few seasons.

He's had plenty of chances to prove us all wrong and show us what he's got and sadly the answer every time has been - NOTHING.

Thanks but no thanks Jamie Mole.

rudi must stay
I have got to get myself up to watch training to see what this boy is doing every day to justify getting in the team week in week out.

He is absolutely honking.

Aside from the duds we've brought over from Kaunas (Beniusis, Klimek etc) he is one of the worst players I've seen at Tynecastle for a good few seasons.

He's had plenty of chances to prove us all wrong and show us what he's got and sadly the answer every time has been - NOTHING.

Thanks but no thanks Jamie Mole.

he's in the team cos we have no other options up front

Generic Username

I would gladly watch any of the youngsters we have at our disposal be given a run out for half hour spells during matches than Jamie Mole.

He offers the square root of **** all.

I'm pretty sure Makela must be sitting on the bench thinking "even I'm not that crap".

portobellojambo1

With all due respect, that statement is bull.

He's not a good player, but at the same time he's playing for a poor team who play one up front at home to Hamilton.

Thank god Sainsburys was still open!

Buffalo Bill

Glen

Templeton

Kostadinov

Wallace

Obua

Makela shudder

I'd play Jonsson up there ahead of him.

I would gladly watch any of the youngsters we have at our disposal be given a run out for half hour spells during matches than Jamie Mole.

He offers the square root of **** all.

I'm pretty sure Makela must be sitting on the bench thinking "even I'm not that crap".

Na, he probably missed the bench and landed just beside it.

The Old Tolbooth
Makela.

Seriously.

It's embarrassing mate!

We have numerous strikers and not one of them could score in a barrel o fuds!

Every one of them needs emptied ffs.

Charlie-Brown

To be fair to Mole tonight he didn't get one decent ball played to him at all just some vague & hopeful punts in his general direction from the likes of Palazeulos & Karipidis etc - very poor (non) service.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

The weird thing is, Mole looked very good when he first made the first team.

He looked dangerous, strong, pacey and direct .. I mind thinking we had a top youngster in our hands.

This team just isn't for him I'm afraid. See Calum Elliot.

rudi must stay
Glen

Templeton

Kostadinov

Wallace

Obua

Makela shudder

I'd play Jonsson up there ahead of him.

most of them are totally untried, it would be a risk putting them in the team imo. Obua isn't a striker either

The worst thing is he has stopped even trying! He never wins a ball in the air, his control is woeful, but he used give 110%. Even the effort is missing now!

My eighty seven year old granny could do better than mole, whoever said THAT was a football player needs sectioned!

Oh! My granny uses a zimmer by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think he's the best player, but seriously, what was he meant to do tonight? He came on and we were far too deep. There was a 30 yard gap between him and the midfield and every ball to him was a huge hump.

Why the **** do we always look to make one person a scapegoat? There were many reasons why we were poor tonight. Jamie Mole may have been one of them but he wasn't the only one. In no way, shape or form does he deserve a thread slating him. Some people need to have a word.

most of them are totally untried, it would be a risk putting them in the team imo. Obua isn't a striker either

Would you rather play with 'unproven but getting good reports and working hard in the reserves' or 'proven pish' ?

Generic Username
I don't think he's the best player, but seriously, what was he meant to do tonight? He came on and we were far too deep. There was a 30 yard gap between him and the midfield and every ball to him was a huge hump.

Why the **** do we always look to make one person a scapegoat? There were many reasons why we were poor tonight. Jamie Mole may have been one of them but he wasn't the only one. In no way, shape or form does he deserve a thread slating him. Some people need to have a word.

Is Mole crap?

Yes.

Is a thread stating factual information OK?

Yes.

Where's the problem?

Is Mole crap?

Yes.

Is a thread stating factual information OK?

Yes.

Where's the problem?

Ok, fine.

Was the service there for him? Yes or no?

Generic Username
Ok, fine.

There was definitely little to no service for him tonight, that's not being debated.

I'm talking about his WHOLE game play - his runs are pap, his touch is pap, his shots are pap, he does ZERO when ever he comes on (which is most games) and his constant inclusion is a hinderance to others in the team.

It's not his fault he gets picked week in week out, I'm not suggesting that.

The fact is, he is rank rotten. How that can be debated is beyond me.

The Old Tolbooth
Ok, fine.

The service has been there for him all season and he's done absolutely hee haw mate, he's most definitely worse than Elliot!

best in the land

if mole and makela are the only choices we have to replace nade,the i would be giving makela run.

granted he's pish in training and when he's played. but he's scored at least,and we don't know what he'd be like after a few games.

might just be a pen box striker.

give him the same chance mole has had.

Jam Tarts 1874

Mole is never going to be any use to Hearts as a centre forward. The lad does have talent, I saw him demonstrating that talent when he returned from his loan spell and played a few reserve games towards the end of last season - he was lively, strong and took some good goals. Maybe he is just not cut out to be the only stiker in a 4-5-1 or he just can't get to grips with big team football. Either way Csaba has to look elsewhere.

We do have some other good attacking options in Templeton, Ryan Wallace, Glen, Mackle and Husband, but I don't think any of them are capable of playing as centre-forwards in a 4-5-1 though. But there is no point in continuing to whinge about it, Csaba didn't have much time to look at all the players and do much business pre-season. Let's give Csaba the benefit of the doubt until he has a chance to bring someone in during January.

Thought the booing of Mole today from certain fans was out of order.

He is expected to come on and play up front on his own again, certainly dosent deserve a thread critisising him. Still a young guy at just 20.

He is being badly let down by the disgraceful formation and tactics being deployed by what ever muppet is picking the team.

Like Nade, he needs someone up supporting him with a simple 4-4-2 formation and then i will pass any judjement.

Thought the booing of Mole today from certain fans was out of order.

He is expected to come on and play up front on his own again, certainly dosent deserve a thread critisising him. Still a young guy at just 20.

He is being badly let down by the disgraceful formation and tactics being deployed by what ever muppet is picking the team.

Like Nade, he needs someone up supporting him with a simple 4-4-2 formation and then i will pass any judjement.

Mole wasnt booed. It was the decision to remove Nade which was booed.

I dont think many people realised at the time he was injured.

Mole wasnt booed. It was the decision to remove Nade which was booed.

I dont think many people realised at the time he was injured.

Yeah i know the booing was for Csaba or the fax machine.

But where i sit, there was folk booing him when he touched the ball and giving him unjustified abuse.

Yeah i know the booing was for Csaba or the fax machine.

But where i sit, there was folk booing him when he touched the ball and giving him unjustified abuse.

Never heard that.

He was rotten though.

Mole is useless

His off the ball runs are a joke. When we had a quick breakaway at the endwith Driver, and Bruno was bursting a gut to run to the back post, Mole just kind of jogged towards Bruno. It's pretty basic striking to know he should make a near post run

He has had so many chances, and has never done anything to justify his selection. Elliot, although poor, showed far more than Mole. At least Elliot can also score at a lower level

I think that this is the second time that Mole has been hung out to dry by VR/the committee.

He was played as an 18 year old as a solo striker in very big games and wasn't up to it then. This knocked him back a long way. Then again this year he's been involved in a dozen or so games - almost all of them as a solo striker.

None of the committee appear to be able to see that he is not able to play as a solo striker.

I think that if the committee had any sense that they would see that the only role Mole could play is as a bruising Kevin Davies type rummel them up striker. But he would need a lot of coaching for that.

But anyway, he shouldn't get first team games for a while. His form is poor.

Archived