Nade

Gigolo-Aunt

Was awsome tonight, easily his best game in a Hearts jersey.

Did they mention if he was injured on the Radio? If he was not, its bloody loopy taking him off.

Did they mention if he was injured on the Radio? If he was not, its bloody loopy taking him off.

Possible hammy strain.

Professor.Arturo

Said he might be feeling a bit tight, nothing other than that.

Possible hammy strain.

Thats a HUGE blow. We have nothing up top with him possibly out.

Nade was like a new player tonight.

Got to say well done to him for his last 2 games performance, looks like he is proving a alot of us wrong.

Guest juvehearts

I thought against ST midden he was MOTM tonight apart from his goal. nothing.

just me i suppose, it didnt help with playing defenders in midfield.

all together now BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Disagree. I thought Nade looked good all night, and about time too.

Buffalo Bill

Great again tonight. Two excellent games in four days.

What the bleedin' feckin' hell are we going to do if he's out for Saturday?

nade was excellent tonight. never in a month of sundays is he bednar or jankauskas but he looked like he really cared, the goal summed that up by him somehow getting a shot away when it looked like the ball was lost.

speaking of lost.... what the fek was that last 30 mins all about?

possibly the worst football i have ever seen.... from any senior team.

The Chinchilla

If the big man had a goalscorer alongside him we'd be in danger of scoring more than one goal a game. His hold-up play is superb which is pretty frustrating when you see him battling to hold onto it, doing well and then the midfield saunter up the pitch. Not one midfielder tonight looked like they had any sort of urgency at all.

If the big man had a goalscorer alongside him we'd be in danger of scoring more than one goal a game. His hold-up play is superb which is pretty frustrating when you see him battling to hold onto it, doing well and then the midfield saunter up the pitch. Not one midfielder tonight looked like they had any sort of urgency at all.

bruno did for spells but he can't be everywhere.

i agree though, nade looks like a totally different player now.

The Chinchilla
bruno did for spells but he can't be everywhere.

i agree though, nade looks like a totally different player now.

Agree. Thought Bruno did the best he could under the circumstances.

thought the big man was excellent tonight! he looked a threat and put in a power of work! hopefully some goals will come now

Generic Username

I was in awe of Christian Nade tonight.

Some of the runs he made were fantastic, his hold up play was bang on the money, burst a gut to chase down players and got a goal aswell.

I've got everything crossed that he won't have sustained a bad injury and that he's available for the weekend.

there is always one that has to disagree he was superb tonight as people have said defo his best game for hearts also should have had couple of more goals but never mind, that goal should give him a bit of confidence lets hope he can start banging them in

well happy with nade growing in confidence each game now hope he can take confidence from tonight and keep the goals coming! well done lad

As he went to the bench amid booing, he held the back of his right thigh as if to indicate that he needed to come off. He's certainly putting in a good shift these days. The only thing is that a lot of the time he's not in a striker's position but on the wing or outside the box, making openings for a striker who isn't there. 2 up front please.

ArmiyaRomanova
I was in awe of Christian Nade tonight.

Some of the runs he made were fantastic, his hold up play was bang on the money, burst a gut to chase down players and got a goal aswell.

I've got everything crossed that he won't have sustained a bad injury and that he's available for the weekend.

Yup, total agreement here.

He was the damage tonight.

Been really impressed with him since he has been our starting forward. Also looks like he wants to be there and is also working hard as well.

Long may it continue.

Over the moon for the big fella tonight. Think he has threatened to sscore for the last 2 or 3 games so chuffed that he managed it tonight, hopefully more to come from him now.

Thought he was a one man tean in the first half, he was back covering in defence a few times and swept up in midfield as well. Cracking game.

He's not the complete player of course so I'll no get carried away, but can you imagine how much better things would be if we had a decent out-and-out forward feeding off him. He can lead the line but there's naebody for him to lead it with.

Nade was excellent.

5 efforts on goal, 3 on target, 1 goal. Top hold-up play.

Can't ask for an awful lot more.

Spot on;)

He won a lot of headers as well.

you're having a laugh!

Were you there tonight? Nade was immense. Even the reporter on Radio Scotland thought so.

ernie winchester
Thought he was magic tonight.

Agree! Ran their defense ragged, got into good positions and worked his socks off. He even put in some decent defensive tackles and covered their centre back's runs. Immense performance in my opinion!

Jam Tarts 1874
Agree! Ran their defense ragged, got into good positions and worked his socks off. He even put in some decent defensive tackles and covered their centre back's runs. Immense performance in my opinion!

Totally agree, but I have to say that I don't want to see Nade coming back to make tackles outside our box, that should be someone else's job. We need Nade ready to latch onto anything much further up the park at all times.

Good signs in his game for weeks, and he was at his best for us last night.

Well done.

However, it is clear that in a game like last night where he was making a mess of both centre backs at times - that another striker to play beside him would have profited easily. There were goals there for a poacher beside Nade. It wouldn't even have to be done with a substitution - Aguiar could have dropped into midfield and Driver moved up front.

But our flexible manager never ever changes anything.

The People's Chimp
Great again tonight. Two excellent games in four days.

What the bleedin' feckin' hell are we going to do if he's out for Saturday?

He has already cemented himself as our most important player. He's been fantastic.

Guest JamboRobbo
Csaba deserves some credit for getting Nade motivated & fit enough again to do himself justice & show good form!

Indeed he does. If he can do the same with Jamie Mole, he'll deserve a magic hat.

Unlike a lot of our side, it was always obvious that Nade had the football ability. Glad to see him fit, well, motivated, getting a run, and showing it.

Guest JamboRobbo
Apparently its a muscle problem.

I thought that at the time. For all the folks on here saying "he indicated a hamstring problem", from where I was sitting, he pointed to the front of his thigh, not his hamstring. Hopefully taken off before he did any major damage.....

Guest juvehearts

After sobering up from last night & understanding he had a slight injury..........

HE is still A phat lazy bassa, 1 goal all season so far IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

sad reality is that HE was our best player last night, what does that say about the rest of the squad & team.

Sexton Hardcastle

Im surprised they didnt ask him to run it off like Zal had to. He was clearly struggling after taking a sore one to the foot but rather than fielding a youngster/putting Kara to CB he was asked to play on.

Guest juvehearts
Were you there tonight? Nade was immense. Even the reporter on Radio Scotland thought so.

The BOOOOOOOO was at the performance of the whole team not just at nade.

Hearts were as poor as I have ever seen them last night, if nade was MOTM again last night, then i fear for us for the rest of the season, based on that performance last night we are just not good enough to compete with the spl top 5, gers, sellik, sheep, dundee sellick & mini sellik

we will never get defeated by mini sellik but atill not gonae be good enough to defeat them.

what happened to the performance at the san giro compaired to last night?

were playing better football away from home & bricking it AT home,

yes i was at the game last night, but i wish i was watching telly at home, better entertainment!

a win is a win & im very gratefull for 3pts & 4th place for a week but purley based on the performance i witnessed last nihgt makes ME fearfull for our top 6 finish this season.

What does that say about this season's standard of the SPL.

I can see the OF running away & a 30pts margin opening up come april 09.

were getting futher away form the biggot brothers rather than closing the gap.

someone HAS to go to vlad & ask how & WHY

I think he has played well in every game he has started this season.......I even thought he was one of the very few that looked like tried a leg against Celtic.

I would like to see another striker playing with him or just off him though, especially against the likes of Hamilton at home. IMO Bruno doesnt work supporting the striker. Time for Csaba to bite the bullet with Glenn or give Temps a chance, although I cant see him doing it.

Era Macaroons

Sorry to buck the trend bur NADE is still utter garbage and not fit for purpose.

His cringeworthy 1st goal in 13 games (yes 13) secured the points

but to watch our lead striker be put through with a dream ball and then get caught not by just one but BOTH huddy centre halfs from mighty Hamilton was embarrassing....well done for sticking in his 2nd go at it tho as the Accies hamfisted the clearance.

also that 2nd half sitter he missed when curved ball inbetween goalie and defender was screaming GOAL just showed lack of skill and ability. He had perfect position to make that a tap in.

hold up play - good

knocking on a few headers - good

musceling past a couple of defenders now and again with no end result - good

creative runs - pants

pace - pants

general skill - pants

last 90 mins? - no chance

GOALSCORER - DONT MAKE ME FERKIN LARF:107years:

last night was the best weve seen of him....and its STILL GUFF.

however having slated him...I hope this 'wonder goal' spurs him on to better things and proves me wrong.....

Guest JamboRobbo
Sorry to buck the trend bur NADE is still utter garbage and not fit for purpose.

His cringeworthy 1st goal in 13 games (yes 13) secured the points

but to watch our lead striker be put through with a dream ball and then get caught not by just one but BOTH huddy centre halfs from mighty Hamilton was embarrassing....well done for sticking in his 2nd go at it tho as the Accies hamfisted the clearance.

What game were you watching. No Hamilton player or keeper got a touch to make any clearance, despite fouling Nade, cause he nipped round the side, got his foot to it first and scored.

also that 2nd half sitter he missed when curved ball inbetween goalie and defender was screaming GOAL just showed lack of skill and ability. He had perfect position to make that a tap in.

It was a missed chance. Nothing more, nothing less. anyone who's played any fitba would know that wasn't a chance that a player can score every time.

hold up play - good

knocking on a few headers - good

musceling past a couple of defenders now and again with no end result - good

AS opposed to our other strikers, who DON'T muscle past defenders now and again, and also get no end result.

creative runs - pants

pace - pants

general skill - pants

last 90 mins? - no chance

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GOALSCORER - DONT MAKE ME FERKIN LARF:107years:

last night was the best weve seen of him....and its STILL GUFF.

however having slated him...I hope this 'wonder goal' spurs him on to better things and proves me wrong.....

Assuming Nade can stay fit (I realise he got a knock last night), I fancy you'll be eating your words in a few weeks time. :P:)

Sexton Hardcastle

I think Nade shows some skill. He likes to cut inside and meg a player. jink it from side to side when he takes on players. What forwards have we had in the past few seasons that have showed huge levels of skill?

Can folk not just say he had a good game last night without dragging up stuff from the past. Torn faced idiot,s for crying out loud! Far too much negativity on here.

Yes we weren't that good last night, we won and Nade had a good game. END OF!

Sexton Hardcastle

Injury update from EEN-

"Christian Nade told me he had a very tired muscle and he must come out. Also, he had not played football for one year on a deep pitch and was robbed of a lot of power. On the bench, we had a lot of young players. I brought Jamie Mole on. He, Juho Makela and Robbie Neilson were the only experienced subs who had played in the SPL.

The pitch didnt look that heavy last night. I assume thats what he means?

Guest juvehearts
Can folk not just say he had a good game last night without dragging up stuff from the past. Torn faced idiot,s for crying out loud! Far too much negativity on here.

Yes we weren't that good last night, we won and Nade had a good game. END OF!

Its not END OF speed bump,

the performance last night wasnt good enough, not by nade by the whole team.

thats why everyone despite the win isnt good enough & personally cant see anywhere that merits us finishing in the top this season.

IF we somehow manage the feat then it will just show up the ****poor standard of this season's SPL

Era Macaroons

The game I watched last night was the same as you ....you know...the one with 22 schoolboys playing.

As I said ...accies hamfisted the clearance.....ie didnt clear when they should have !! BOTH of them beat him to the ball......or did you not see that?

anybody can kick the ball into space then bash through the gap between 2 players....the hard part is collecting it at the other end and then doing something with it.

your defence of him miscalculating how to get on the end of another dream cross is laughable....call it as it was ...a shocking gaff.

do you not want better than this?

quite simply his best performance this season is still way short....he plays for Hearts remember! oh and ive just remebered...he doesnt even WANT to play for us!!!!!!!!!!!

Assuming Nade can stay fit (I realise he got a knock last night), I fancy you'll be eating your words in a few weeks time.

try game shows

Stupid.jpg

nade showed what a decent player he is last night and is defo the best we have unless tullberg is better. i would love to see him and tullberg together though.

Archived