Official Hearts v Hamilton Accies

David Brent

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WayneMarooney
:laugh: Hope you feel better soon

Cheers Yvonne - the wife's just given me a mug with something in it that she says will make me sleep really well. Now, if that doesn't send a chill down the spine, I don't know what does ;)

Francis Albert

Not great but given how we've struggled against newly promoted sides in recent seasons six points out of six is not to be sniffed at.

Cheers Yvonne - the wife's just given me a mug with something in it that she says will make me sleep really well. Now, if that doesn't send a chill down the spine, I don't know what does ;)

Oh well we will miss you here :)

Phew - 6 points in 4 days - take it!!

Not pretty by the sounds of it, but as you say 6 points and 2 clean sheets.

Got to be happy with that.

Dismal display but 3 points will take it but would like to see better performances at Tynie especially against clubs like Hamilton in the future.

come on Hearts FFS, this is mince!

This will continue to happen until we get in a goalscorer, we should be beating those teams by three or four goals at home.

Grumpy.

WayneMarooney
Oh well we will miss you here :)

:) Actually, I think it might be hearing the words 'The superb Christian Nade' on Radio Scotland that'll be the end of me!

Dr Ian Malcolm
This will continue to happen until we get in a goalscorer, we should be beating those teams by three or four goals at home.

Grumpy.

Should we? Since when did we routinely thump teams (aside from Hibs) at home? We should be winning yes but its arrogant in the extreme on our part to assume we'll be taking 3 or 4 goals of them. Top two aside, the SPL is much of a muchness - three points at home is all we can expect against the majority of sides.

We played badly and won. How often have we played badly and lost over the last year? Makes a welcome change.

john brownlee

Just missed the match and everything to do with it, sort of like being in a space capsule at the dark side of the moon desperately waiting until get back in contact with Houston

anyway well done Hearts lets make it three in a row on Saturday

Its worth adding we have also won a game that Dougie McDonald has officiated!!!

Where's the champers???:rolleyes:

despite his efforts hehe

Archived