How sh** is school

MaskedMagician

Try higher physics:omg_2:

great... doing higher physics and higher maths....both are solid :eek::(

passed a nab in both though :)

Carl Spackler

10 PRINT "This is as much computing as I did at school. The internet did not even exist. A computer was an exotic thing that you used once a fortnight for about an hour. How can you be bored with the entire internet in front of you?"

20 GOTO 10;

RUN

great... doing higher physics and higher maths....both are solid :eek::(

passed a nab in both though :)

oh forgot about a thing in physics, it may be solid but both higher classes may be going to alton towers:)......physics in oblivion...rita..:happy:

Sitting in school the now and so bored!

Wait till you've been working for a few years - you'll be saying how s**** is work - believe me!

On a computer at school!!! the only computers we had at school were 5 zx Spectrums or (they could have been orics) that only the nerds in the computer club used because they were the only ones who could program a large pixel to bob across the screen! we were outside playing kick-the-can or enjoying double Geography.....

Think it is because it is a board where people can obviously swear. A mate of mine uses a celtic board at school and it manages to simply block the posts with swearing words in it.

Mate school was amazing. Once you're stuck into a degree course AND working in an office at the same time you'll look back and remember how fecking easy it was. Bitter, me...?

My attendance in 6th year was 20% and I still managed 2 advanced highers at A & B and a higher A. Piece of cake, had the time of my life.

Mate school was amazing. Once you're stuck into a degree course AND working in an office at the same time you'll look back and remember how fecking easy it was. Bitter, me...?

My attendance in 6th year was 20% and I still managed 2 advanced highers at A & B and a higher A. Piece of cake, had the time of my life.

it might be easy, but its still **** borin :thumbs_down:

It is a **** take. Glad it's over. And it isn't pointless but you will never use it again.

higher maths hughesie haha! since when did u ever do higher maths?

The only class I attended regularly was advanced higher German, I didn't have time to be bored, I was too busy reading Hamide Spielt Hamide and watching Goodbye Lenin :)

Think it is because it is a board where people can obviously swear. A mate of mine uses a celtic board at school and it manages to simply block the posts with swearing words in it.

please dont talk of him on this stevie boy

It is a **** take. Glad it's over. And it isn't pointless but you will never use it again.

Thats a lie. I thought that too.

I'm in second year at uni doing business and management and i'm currently in the middle of a maths module. Just like higher all over again. Thank **** i've got higher maths tho, some people in my class only did Int 2 and don't have a clue whats going on.

Aye well in woodwork and i've finished my project and there is nothing to do and thought i'd just go on my teacher's laptop.

Have you confiscated it? ;)

Archived