When Mixu gets sacked, who will step into the hot seat at the Giro?

Craigieboy

It's always interesting to see what happens when a manager gets axed. Who the next one will turn out to be. But this one intrigues me.

Will they EVER chance it on an M&S big name or will they choose the John Hughes Lidl option again.

IMO, the time is coming soon.

So who will it be?

lidl_thumb.jpg

M & S_thumb.jpg

It's always interesting to see what happens when a manager gets axed. Who the next one will turn out to be. But this one intrigues me.

Will they EVER chance it on an M&S big name or will they choose the John Hughes Lidl option again.

IMO, the time is coming soon.

So who will it be?

[ATTACH]1297[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1298[/ATTACH]

That is cringing.

Will they appoint a convicted paedophile? Some eastern-European madman from the 1980's? A long-ball Lith puppet? Elevate an under-qualified coach to keep the fans happy? Maybe appoint the coach of an average African nation?

Long may hibs continue to disappoint their verminous fans but I don't think we can be throwing any punches in the 'dodgy manager' game.

That is cringing.

Will they appoint a convicted paedophile? Some eastern-European madman from the 1980's? A long-ball Lith puppet? Elevate an under-qualified coach to keep the fans happy? Maybe appoint the coach of an average African nation?

Long may hibs continue to disappoint their verminous fans but I don't think we can be throwing any punches in the 'dodgy manager' game.

The thread is for those who have a sense of humour.

Never mind, Victor.

The thread is for those who have a sense of humour.

Never mind, Victor.

Then I'll step aside and let the comedy begin. :)

Walter Bishop
That is cringing.

Not half as cringing as your post!!!

Will they appoint a convicted paedophile/A long-ball Lith puppet? = Scottish cup winners 2006.

Isn't there a rumour about Hughes having a falling out with Petrie some time ago and saying he'd never return to Hibs whilst he's there?

Tiberius Stinkfinger
christ if we canny take the pish oot of hibs on here without a moral lecture then where can we?

:)

You shouldn't be lambasting folk about moral's auld yin.

Leaving yer mate high and dry on the best away day trip of the season.

treacherous scoundrel :P

That is cringing.

Aye but our dodgy managers still won the cup so :hobofish:

This guy's got experience of trying to organise a bunch of muppets, and he's green.

story.kermit.jpg

Surely he was first to wear the green?!

let's not be raising the issue of Mixu's sacking, he's doing a sterling job and we wouldn't want the Hibbies to fire him as a kneejerk reaction.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
let's not be raising the issue of Mixu's sacking, he's doing a sterling job and we wouldn't want the Hibbies to fire him as a kneejerk reaction.

Hear, hear. Mixu must stay! ;)

eddie fenwick
Isn't there a rumour about Hughes having a falling out with Petrie some time ago and saying he'd never return to Hibs whilst he's there?

yogi poured a glass of red wine over petrie when he left er:)

They'll give it to another tosser like Collins, no doubt.

He'll then brainwash them into thinking they're something special. Yawn.

They'll give it to another tosser like Collins, no doubt.

He'll then brainwash them into thinking they're something special. Yawn.

Of Course

It'll be Derren Brown

derren-brown.jpg

Archived