"You couldn't hack it at the wee team, could'nt hack it at the wee team..."

Praha06

Martin Canning makes his first return to the capital since signing from Hibs. - Taken from BBC Sport Scotland.

Lets give him a good old hibee Tynie reception.

:)

sorry, who?

My thoughts exactly

Martin Canning signed for Hibs last season, from Gretna, I think, but was pish, even for their standard and was jettisoned to Hamilton. Hence he is playing his first match back in the capital against us tonight. The point here is he so pish he couldn't keep a contract at Hibs. That merits ridicule. Does it not?

Martin Canning signed for Hibs last season, from Gretna, I think, but was pish, even for their standard and was jettisoned to Hamilton. Hence he is playing his first match back in the capital against us tonight. The point here is he so pish he couldn't keep a contract at Hibs. That merits ridicule. Does it not?

No because he was a nobody, is a nobody and will remian a nobody in the future.

No because he was a nobody, is a nobody and will remian a nobody in the future.

Actually aye, if we give him abuse it justifies his existence. Who is Martin Canning? ;)

anything connected to flumps fc is fair game for ridicule.

Archived